Long Term Trying To Conceive Vent Thread

I work with a mixed age team. A few in the team have have children, some planned child free, others are young. Mid to late twenties. Often talking about when they plan to have a kid in a few years. I want to shout at them things not be that simple. It can take years or not happen at all. But then again they maybe the lucky ones... and I wasn't.

I work with a mixed age team. A few in the team have have children, some planned child free, others are young. Mid to late twenties. Often talking about when they plan to have a kid in a few years. I want to shout at them things not be that simple. It can take years or not happen at all. But then again they maybe the lucky ones... and I wasn't.

The hardest thing is when those who say they will try in a few years then over take you and have their babies whilst you still struggle on. :hugs:

it bugs me too... I alway knew it would be hard so started in my teens, im nearly 27 and have pregnant a grand total of twice - really your gonna try in december because you want a september birthday, because lifes just THAT easy :dohh:

I wish I could stop hoping I'd get pregnant.

I wish I could stop wanting a baby.

I really, really do.

Hi ladies I went to see my doc he was veer
Happy with my blood work all is good progostone
Level is at 40 is that good he said it's ok so does
That mean I ovulated

Little rant to OH, if you are so certain you want to continue down this road then you need to at least try and have sex with me more than once or twice a month! :dohh: I know I need to make more of an effort and I am trying, but you have to try too. I'm not ready to give up hope yet...

Dear mil please do not call up to my house on my birthday with my gift and then tell me that my sil is having a wee boy, your first grandson and fifth grandchild (none of which belong to me). Also please to do not continue telling me the story of how sil's two perfect little daughters broke the news to you. Just throw some more salt into the wounds there. And dearest DH, I know you meant well but telling me beforehand did not help either.....on my birthday!!!

Infertility followed by rmc and now back to infertility. When will this roller coaster be over? I guess I need to get prayed up for 2016. Here's hoping it's our year...

Cramping.... but think I'm late..... just waiting for the witch to show.. been at th I s game to long to hope for anything else! Not had a cylcle this long since last year not counting the 3 month bleed I had which only ended after a op to remove my fybroids.

Cramping.... but think I'm late..... just waiting for the witch to show.. been at th I s game to long to hope for anything else! Not had a cylcle this long since last year not counting the 3 month bleed I had which only ended after a op to remove my fybroids.

AF showed. So grumpy today. DH is just ignoring my grumpiness which is making me more grumpy. Early night for me. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Today marks 6 years TTC! Last month we had our fourth miscarriage! Oh and it's Christmas so the time of year to spend with families etc x

So tired of pregnancy announcement in Facebook. Argh, feels like life is rubbing it in my face knowing I can not get pregnant!

I still can't get my head around the fact that I don't have children. I never thought I would end up childless. When I see women with their children I feel like an alien because I can't relate.

I'm done with trying, I can't take the disappointment.

Wouldn't it be nice if I could be one of those miracle 'naturally conceived first child at 46' stories? If only. I should change my username because I'm not hopeful anymore.

i would wish to know other members iam so frustrated.i cant take it any more.its been too long for me

Just found out my younger sister is pregnant again with her 4th child. They weren't even trying and we're happy with the 3 they already have. I am grateful for my 2 daughters, but we have been trying to add to our family for 5 years now. Literally every month we try. We have had 3 recurrent miscarriages. My sister was not even trying in fact they were preventing. Some cruel joke. My other sister just had a baby. I also have a cousin who is pregnant already. Sick joke. We try literally every month, not a month goes by, for 5 years now.......

We are officially giving up. Thank you all for your support over the years; we just can't do it anymore. We're honestly exhausted. We send much love and baby dust to all of you and hope to adopt from here. Our story is here: https://www.thisbodyofwork.com/blog/2016/1/25/bodyloveandinfertility

Been ttc my second baby for 23 months with 3 losses and it's just taken its toll, I feel well and truly defeated!

Also absolutely sick to death of hearing 'just relax and it will happen' and 'at least you have one child'. No I'm sorry just relaxing won't help because I have medical issues that make ttc harder like pcos and anovulatory cycles and now in pretty sure I may have low progesterone which I why I can't sustain a pregnancy. And yes I'm am more than aware I have a child and I know I am extremely blessed as it took me 5 years of heartache before I was blessed with him, but that doesn't mean losing my other pregnancies should be any less devasting, it doesn't mean that I shouldn't have a need inside to want more children for my son to have a sibling and our family be complete! I really am ready to punch someone in the face with their shitty advice! Rant over...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->