Lookin for NTNP buddy. Just need to CHAT!

So glad to hear you have a date for that surgery! I'm sure after recovery it will be such a relief! :)

Thanks ladies :)
I can't wait to be normal again!!!! And even more excited about ttc once I'm healed!!

Seriously excited you got your date :wohoo:

I used those tests and they're better off after 10mins or more! I used to take one then check after an hour! Also they're super sensitive so you'll only need to do one a day, makes them last longer! Haha maybe testing is pushing ov back a little xx

What's going on Jessica and Laura ?
I miss ladies on this thread. I know most of you are pregnant and busy. But I miss chatting with you all. :( This was my first thread on BnB, so I am attached to it. I hope Laura, Jessica and me can be bump buddies soon. Good luck to all preggo ladies.

My DH and I are semi NTNP right now..we have a 2yr old and a 1yr old both boys. We know we want more children...but right now we are just starting to like the age our boys are. If I were to get pregnant tomorrow, that baby would be just as loved. We are NTNP because I was on depo and took almost 3 years to get pregnant with a sticky/rainbow baby (we adopted our 2 yr old)

You have a nice heart. Adoption is a very nice and noble thing to do. And about baby making, NTNP is the best because it takes stress out. We were NTNP since last cycle from January 2013. Just started to TTC. No doubt it is stressful and unromantic. Hope you get that BFP soon. :)

Hi fairy hows things

ive only got 7 weeks left

how quick has that time gone!

Wow only 7weeks left :)

I am still waiting to see that BFP. Hopefully in few days. AF due Tuesday.

Hey ladies!! Wish we could all get together in person!
I've got 9 weeks left! Time has definitely been in fast forward!
Cannot wait to see you BFP come through, very much deserved!

Praying for you pal but then you know that ;)

Mrsc can you change the first post please, we lost jelly tot, I should be 20wks but instead I'm on CD80 something.

Praying for you pal but then you know that ;)

Mrsc can you change the first post please, we lost jelly tot, I should be 20wks but instead I'm on CD80 something.

Oh Laura, I knew that and had forgotten I changed it on here. I'm sorry about that. It is changed now.

No luck for me. I really hoped God had plans for me this time. I prayed so hard, BD on time. But I got AF. Just wondering what plans God has for me !

I wonder if Jessica still comes on here and how her surgery went?

Edit: Being the nosey person I am, she's pregnant! Congrats!

I still stalk!
I'm still here!

And I'm 8 weeks pregnant :) thanks!

Surgery went ok, not fixed completely but it obviously worked just enough lol we caught the bean on the first cycle, we were very lucky

Hope you're all ok

Sorry to hear that pal
My fingers are crossed for you for this cycle! Try to stay positive xxxx

Yay congrats Jessica. :yipee::wohoo:
So happy for you. :hugs:

I am positive that Laura and me will join you soon. We are full on TTC now. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->