Lookin for NTNP buddy. Just need to CHAT!

We are going to really really try till September. If nothing then will head to fertility testing. That's what I am planning for now. I am suspecting low progesterone or blocked tubes. :wacko:

Jessica - And why are you not on our bump thread?!

Pal - How long is your luteal phase?

Grats again jess! But then I say that most days ;) lol

Pals right, us two will join you soon :) xx

Anytime sweet :) it's going so quick already!!

Not too bad thanks red, first AF after mc was CD91, hoping for a successful cycle! Yourself? X

Thanks Hun, I'm hoping to conceive by Christmas but who knows!

I bet!

By Christmas??? Naaaa give it a week or so ;) belieeeeeveeeee lol xxx

Haha that's my target and if we don't I will be really upset! You better be right lady! I know where you live...kinda! Haha or where you work anyways! Hahaha xx

Hoping for the best for you Laura and Pal! You ladies have been so strong! Blessings to you both! I can't wait to hear of a BFP from both of you! So glad this thread is still here and y'all are encouraging one another! Xoxo

Thanks Lindsay. Hope you are doing fine. :)
Can't wait to see your beautiful little baby girl. Few more days to go.

I have a few more weeks actually, not due until July 16! She better keep growing in there for a bit yet. Hehe
And I'm doing well, thank you! :)

And you too pal! A birthday bfp would be nice :)

Tbh if it wasn't from the support I've had from pal and Jess I'd be struggling! They've been there for me when others haven't, I owe a lot to those too ladies!

Thanks hunni. We are here for you always :hugs:
You supported us and inspired us too to hold our heads high. It's going to be a year since I joined bnb. I am glad that I joined and got to know you ladies. 18months without a single hint of BFP is nerve wracking. Again thanks Laura for being there throughout my bnb journey. I am sure we are not that far from BFP.

:hugs: we can't be surely!! Think we both deserve it don't you?? Xx

It's you and me now hun! Just waiting to join Jess :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back