Looking for a April ivf cycle buddy!

Finally they called me with a time. I shall trigger at 8:40 pm tonight and come to the clinic at 7 am on Friday. I am so excited!!!

Oh wowzers Katrus - how exciting!!!!!! Are you being sedated for ER?

Reb - yes I'm NHS, perhaps they don't monitor you so much - okay with me aslong as I feel okay! Sorry your work are shitty too - there's no way I want mine finding out if I can help it!

Come on Easter embies!!!!!!!!

Katrus - great news! EC on Good Friday can only mean good things for you and Wishing!!!!:happydance:

Reb & Ratma - I am so sorry your employers are not supportive :( I'm not sure how I would get through this without a supportive boss and coworkers.

Just know that this will all be worth it and we are all here to be your supportnetwork and to get you through this!!!!

Ratma, I think I will be sedated, but I didnt ask about that specifically. Done my trigger. Can't wait until Friday!

Oh wowzers Katrus - how exciting!!!!!! Are you being sedated for ER?

Reb - yes I'm NHS, perhaps they don't monitor you so much - okay with me aslong as I feel okay! Sorry your work are shitty too - there's no way I want mine finding out if I can help it!

Come on Easter embies!!!!!!!!

What dose of stimms are you on? If they don't scan you just drink plenty of water, as that is what you have to do to keep OHSS down. And make sure you keep peeing! I had to measure my pee in a jug - yuk!!!
Good luck to our Easter eggs who are getting ready to ovulate today! x

Wishing and Katrus - great numbers guys :happydance: Good luck with EC. :dust:

I started stimming today - baseline scan went well (although they found a small fibroid...)

Who else is stimming now? Ratma and Reb? Yay for lots of lovely easter eggs ;)

Springy - when is your baseline scan or do you move right on to stimms?

Hope the trigger went okay Katrus? Have you done yours yet Wishing?

Glad your scan was okay and you've started stimming MM!! Good luck for your Springy!

Reb - I've not started stimming yet. Having baseline next Tues, but not sure if I'll start it then as I've not really had AF. They'll teach me how to inject and what doesage when I start. Xxxxx

Morning all,

Did my trigger last night at 11.45, stayed up by watching one born every minute on my computer in bed.. I love that programme.

Feeling crampy pains this morning hoping thats a good sign and hoping today goes fast.

Mrs max yey for stimming, what dose are you on?

Sooo excited for you Wishing. My dose is 300 IU gonal-f. A little bit higher than yours I guess. Feeling much more confident now I see you have had a great response - slow and steady as you said!! I have never seen OBEM - I do occasiionally watch 18 kids and counting though :blush:

Ratma - I second what the others have said - clincis dont seem that fussed about whether you have had Af or not, as some people dont get it but have a thin lining (not sure how that works though). either that, or they can give you some tablets to bring on AF. Have everything crossed for you next week that it goes well though. So many stumbling blocks on thsi crazy LTTC journey!! :hugs:

omg this is proving to be the longest day ever...................................... Wish it was night time already... and as i am off on holiday I really want to get stuck into doing stuff like decorating and diy but im playing it safe and just doing the tidying... Dont know how I am ever going to cope next week on my own all week... well Josh is of school still but DH is back at work on Monday.

Mrs Max I would say that 300 is perfect, you will hopefully respond that bit quicker than i did but still at a steady pace. I used to look forward to 6.30pm every night as it would be another day down. I suspect when you go back on the 11th there will be some good follies saying helllllooooooooo

mrsmax - YAY for stimming!!!!

wishing - sadly it is not yet friday, but SOON! Can you get out of the house, maybe do some shopping? Go for a walk to pass some time??? Good luck tomorrow!!

katrus - good luck tomorrow morning!

AFM - had my baseline this morning. There were 9 resting follicles on my right and 11 resting on my left all of them around 0.4 which she said is great! We want to see no activity and none being "dominant" at this point. Nurse will call me this afternoon with my blood results. I picked up my Gonal F pen and picked up 3 days worth of luveris. I start stim's on Saturday evening :happydance: This feels SO real now!!! I just pray that my lining was starting to thin out - AF only showed up in full force over night and this AM so I am sure it is going to be slightly thicker than they would like to see but hopefully after a few days of bleeding by Tues it will be where they want it.

What is everyone doing for Easter weekend? Tomorrow we are off to my DH parents place, Saturday I'm running an 8K race and then dinner with friends after my first shot! Then Sunday at my parents for dinner.

So exciting, Springy! Hope everything goes as planned!

Well, my trigger last night was at 8:40 p.m. and I need to come to the clinic tomorrow at 7 a.m. for the procedure at 8 a.m. I too can not wait unitl tomorrow, and wish this day went a little faster!

Great news Springy!!

Best best best of luck for tomorrow Wishing and Kartrus xxxxx

Sitting in the ward waiting to go in for ec. Poor dh said producing the sample was awful but I said think yourself lucky you don't have to lie on a bed with your legs in stirrups and a man's head between them. Lol

Can't believe today technically we are making babies. X
Will be having sedation as the Dr in the end has given me no choice so she said you can write the next two days off. X as long as there's chocolate I'm sure I will cope. X

Hey ladies

Katrus - don't expect you gone in yet due to time diff, but sending you and Wishing good egg retrieving vibes!!

I got AF full blown this morning - I've never felt so chuffed to see her ugly mug!!! I'm so releived!!! Happy good friday all xxxxx

Wishing and katrus - masses of luck! sending you lots of vibes for plenty of perfect easter eggs :bunny: (ps I love that emoticon!!)

Ratma - yay for Af showing up!!! Now, time to get this show on the road :happydance:

AM - I did my stimming injection all by myself today for the first time! Fell very pleased with myself.

Happy Good Friday peeps - will be checking in for your results Katrus and Wishing!!! x

Wishing - I'm praying that the ER went well for you!!! Enjoy your couple of days of relaxation and eat lots of yummy Cadbury's easter chocolate - it makes EVERYTHING better!

Katrus - Fingers crossed that your ER went well this AM. You too need to rest, relax and enjoy the weekend and have chocolate & candy - it will make you feel better.

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: for both Wishing & Katrus!!!!

Ratma - SO glad to hear the :witch: showed up!!! :happydance: Its going to be the last one for at least 10 months right?!?!?! :haha:

MrsMax - glad to hear you were able to self inject :happydance: It really isn't that bad is it?! When is your first follicle check?

Happy Good Friday everyone! I know its a Holiday in the UK and in Canada. Hopefully you US ladies get some time off too!

Remember - calories from chocolate don't count this weekend :bunny:

I heard that about chocloate this weekend too Springy :) 1st follie check wednesday - with the 4 day bank holiday weekend it should wizz by. How was your run?

ps isnt the bunny emoticon the best!!! I love it :bunny: :bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->