Looking for a April ivf cycle buddy!

Hey girls. Just dropping in for a minute before i go to sleep. They got 9 eggs which is good for me, now I hope all of them were mature. When they will tell me how many were mature?

Wishing, how did everything go?

Ratma, thank god for AF! I'm sure OU are relieved now. Everything will be ok!

Hugs to everyone.

I heard that about chocloate this weekend too Springy :) 1st follie check wednesday - with the 4 day bank holiday weekend it should wizz by. How was your run?

ps isnt the bunny emoticon the best!!! I love it :bunny: :bunny:

I'm serious - they don't count at all this weekend, so my creme egg that I just ate was calorie free :rofl:

Run is tomorrow - I'll let you know how it goes! I'm hoping to finish in around 56 minutes, 7 min / km! But won't be devastated if I'm slower than that, its not really the focus for me of this weekend :haha:

Hey girls. Just dropping in for a minute before i go to sleep. They got 9 eggs which is good for me, now I hope all of them were mature. When they will tell me how many were mature?

Wishing, how did everything go?

Ratma, thank god for AF! I'm sure OU are relieved now. Everything will be ok!

Hugs to everyone.

9 is an AWESOME number Katrus!!! All depends on your clinic but most call the next day with a fertilization report. They will tell you how many were mature, how many have fertilized etc. So sit tight today, rest, relax, have DH spoil you rotten and again - eat lots of chocolate! hehe

Yay!!! Katrus - 9 is fantastic. As Springy says, they should call you in the morning...let us know and RELAX now. :dust:

Eggggcellent news Katrus!!!! 9 is brill - hope you have a good rest and take it easy xxx

How did yours go Wishing?

Good luck with your run Springster!

Hope your eggies are growing nicely MM xxxx

Wow, you guys have been busy, I didn't log on for a couple of days and missed heaps!

Everyone seems to be doing well and on the way to ET central :) Yup, Springy I remember you too - my acupunture lady told me that more assisted conceptions are successful in the Spring than any other time of the year so go us and go Spring time!

Going to add myself to the list if that's okay, think I got the latest one... Busy day at work today with new member of staff telling me she's pregnant - cue, 'oh congratulations etc etc' while thinking, I must remember to start the buserilin tomorrow and wondering if I can hold my self together for the next few weeks while all these drugs are making their way around my system! Nevermind right?! It'll be all of our turns soon!

Ratmagirl - ICSI #1 downregging, stimming 10 April, approx ER/ET 23 April
MrsMax - IVF 1 downregging, stimming 5 April, approx ER 17th April (low AMH)
Katrus - IVF/ICSI #1, stimming, approx ER April 5th
Wishingalways - IVF #1 stimming day 9 approx EC 4/5th April
Springy - IVF w/ ICSI #1 Unexplained Infertility - Stimming April 7th, Approx ER April 18, Approx ET April 23
Reb - IVF or ICSI no. 2, stimming; EC approx April 12th
Rozzi - IVF w/ ICSI #2
Lochbride - ICSI #1 Unexplained stimming; 4th April/ ER aprox 16th/ ET aprox 18th

Ps very relieved to have a decent AF - phew!! And yes Springy - I really hope its the last one for 10 months.

Well done on the solo injection MM - I'm a bit freaked about starting injections as sniffing has been a breeze to do!

I think its a good sign we're going through this around Easter - tis the season on fertility after all xxxxx

FYI bunnies are the animal symbol for fertility! I bought myself a Pandora bracelet and put a bunny charm on it and a 4 leaf clover!!

Lochbride - ugghh I hate those announcements where you grin and put on the fake smile all the while you're really thinking "You BITCH! Why you and not me?!" Sometimes I worry that my face actually shows how I am feeling and isn't showing the smile and fake "oh that's great news!!! I'm so happy for you" that should match what is coming out of my mouth :haha:

Hi everyone, well it has been a really quick day sort off. Went in for 8.15am this morning and did not get discharged until 3.30pm. I was last on the list so had to wait around for 4 hours this morning whilst everyone else went in first. At 12.30pm they finally took me in but the doctor doing the retreival was not the usual one and she did not give me a choice and said she wanted everyone to go for sedation, so was completly fine with that. However I remember going into the theatre room, her giving me the pre drugs before the sedation and then an oxygen mask and then hey presto I was waking up on the ward. Speaking to the nurse after wards it was more like a light general we got but It was fine.

The good news is they got 10 eggs. WWOOOOOHHHOOOOOO so excited to hear the report tomorrow.

I think i have made the decision to stay of BnB until after the et as I dont want to be constantly comparing myself to everyone else it will drive me mad. So I will be going silent for a while but will be thinkin of you all and will catch up hopefully the end of next week.

Good luck to everyone and my fingers are crossed for you all.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone, well it has been a really quick day sort off. Went in for 8.15am this morning and did not get discharged until 3.30pm. I was last on the list so had to wait around for 4 hours this morning whilst everyone else went in first. At 12.30pm they finally took me in but the doctor doing the retreival was not the usual one and she did not give me a choice and said she wanted everyone to go for sedation, so was completly fine with that. However I remember going into the theatre room, her giving me the pre drugs before the sedation and then an oxygen mask and then hey presto I was waking up on the ward. Speaking to the nurse after wards it was more like a light general we got but It was fine.

The good news is they got 10 eggs. WWOOOOOHHHOOOOOO so excited to hear the report tomorrow.

I think i have made the decision to stay of BnB until after the et as I dont want to be constantly comparing myself to everyone else it will drive me mad. So I will be going silent for a while but will be thinkin of you all and will catch up hopefully the end of next week.

Good luck to everyone and my fingers are crossed for you all.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great report wishing!!! Enjoy a few days off from BnB and we will all be thinking of you and praying for your embies! :hugs: Have a good Easter weekend!

Thanks Ratmagirl and yep Springy - it's so blooming hard to keep the smile in place sometimes!

Good luck Wishing - sending lots of good vibes during your b&b silence :) I know what you mean, I'm a occasional forum user now - about 2 years ago I lived on them and it can drive you mad can't it? Still, it's nice to know there's others in the same boat.

Woo! Good luck :)

Great news, Wishing and Katrus - nice number of eggies! Here's all baby dust to some fabulous fertilization!
Could you possibly let me know how you felt afterwards? I really, really need to get to work that evening, which I know is ridiculous but I don't actually recall feeling too bad last time...what are my chances?
x

Reb, I still feel pretty crappy, hurts to walk and use the bathroom, but my Russian friend that also had ER done this morning, is completely fine and walking around etc. so I think it depends on many factors, like your pain threshold level, quantity of eggs retrieved, etc.

Also depends on if they knock you out or not - if you get totally knocked out you are told not to drive or do anything that requires "mental alertness".

Any way you can "call in sick" that day??

I will do for the afternoon, but I really need to be there in the evening...urk. Oh well, working on my pain thresholds - OH is hypnotherapist, so I shall get some help! Thanks girls, Katrus, hope you feel better soon x

Katrus and Wishing - any news from your fertilization reports? Fingers crossed here x

Day one of stims down! I had no issues with the injections themselves but did have issues with mixing the Luveris! I'll have to be more careful tonight as I did loose some of the meds and didn't get a full dose :dohh:

The 30 gauge needles are definitely the way to go - so small and I don't feel them at all!!!

:happydance: Springy - glad wasnt painful. I lose a bit of my meds sometimesm but just a drop or two so hope it doesnt matter!!! Did you inject yourself?

So, they called me with fertilization report yesterday. Out of 9 eggs retrieved, 8 were mature, and all 8 fertilized. I am holding my breath for today's report. They said the transfer most likely be on Wednesday, but it all depends on how many will survive until Monday. If less than 5, than they will transfer on Monday. And all the pain from egg retrieval is gone now. I am so anxious for today's news! I want my embabies inside of me already!

Springy, yey for stimming starting already! How exciting! When is your next appt?

:happydance: Springy - glad wasnt painful. I lose a bit of my meds sometimesm but just a drop or two so hope it doesnt matter!!! Did you inject yourself?

Yep I do the injections myself. My husband sat with me yesterday and watch and had to get up and walk away at the end cause he thought he was going to pass out! I on the other hand was totally fine with it - and I'm the one with the needle phobia!!! Go figure!!!

I definitely lost more than a drop or two ... thankfully Luveris is the one which helps with quality not quantity and its early so I'm hoping that it isn't an issue that I lost a bit! Today I'll be much more careful with the mixing - my issue was because of the huge air bubble in the syringe and I didn't push it out before putting the liquid in the syringe into the powder to reconstitute then the pressure in the vial with the reconstituted medication was so high and it wasn't allowing me to draw up the liquid so I pushed the liquid back to the vial, got a new needle out and then drew it up - when I went to inject there was definitely only 0.8 or just under that in my syringe as opposed to close to the full 1.0mL

Oh well c'est la vie ... can't stress about it! The 30 gauge needle was definitely a great investment ... best $0.20 ever spent!!!

So, they called me with fertilization report yesterday. Out of 9 eggs retrieved, 8 were mature, and all 8 fertilized. I am holding my breath for today's report. They said the transfer most likely be on Wednesday, but it all depends on how many will survive until Monday. If less than 5, than they will transfer on Monday. And all the pain from egg retrieval is gone now. I am so anxious for today's news! I want my embabies inside of me already!

Springy, yey for stimming starting already! How exciting! When is your next appt?

Katrus that's GREAT news!!! I'll keep everything crossed you get to do a day 5 as success rates are higher with day 5s :happydance:

As for me ... I have a scan and blood work on Tuesday morning. And I am slotted for every other day from then on till trigger!

How many days did you stim for again?

Happy Easter / Passover for those celebrating this weekend!

Yummmm chocolate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->