Looking for a April ivf cycle buddy!

OMG!!! Our first line - squeaking with excitement here! STICK BEAN!!!
Springy - prunes grow in tins in London... and don't mix the juice with gingerale as you want to keep your diet as sugarfree as possible. It's actually just really nice!
But ladies - the answer to the question of the life, the universe and all that, is : Dorset cereal, soaked with prune juice topped with a banana. Ahhhhh.
KATRUS!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! Wishing - when are you going to test?

Really ... just drink it straight up!? What does it taste like?

Holy moley Katrus - that looks like a line to me - OM actual G!!! Wishing you lots more of them in the days to come - when does the clinic do its official test?

Spingy we are in the same boat I think - I've also been put off again today but now have the time and date for my booster - tomorrow night at 7:30. One more gonal F to go, 4 more buserilin sprays (not that I'm counting!) and in for DH sample and my ER at 8am Thursday morning. Eeeeeek!! I'm excited, I'm very excited, feel like something is happening at last.

Follies at 19, 18, 16, 4x15 and a couple of wee ones between 10 and 13. They'll have had today and tomorrow to grow so maybe looking at a couple of 20's and a few more 18's? I don't know if that's good but I'm chuffed, feel super bloated and am def feeling what's happening but am excited!

How's life in prune land?! Springy - in the UK the prunes are usually hiding with the tinned fruit like pineapple etc. Good hunting ;)

To me, prunes taste like over-riped plums.

My first official beta test is next Monday the 23rd, days away. Some of you will be done with your retrievals by than. How egg-citing!!!!!!

I still have no symptoms whatsoever... and I told OH... I said: "Captain, congratulations, you now have two stripes!" (he was a captain back in Russia). He laughed and said: "Captains don't get stripes, they get stars" Than I said: "Ok, than you get two stars!" Than, like 20 min later, when the information settled into his brain, he calls back talking like a weirdo lol:"What do I have to do now? What do I do? I don't know what to do?" I am expecting a few more phonecalls throughout the day at different stages as he processess it more :)

Lochbride - that sounds great. Lots of lovely follies. I dont feell that bloated - hoping not a bad sign.

Katrus :rofl: That is so funny! You going to keep testing or wait until next week?

Thanks Mrs Max - don't worry about not feeling anything - I must just be sensitive cos I always feel ovulation type pain - even though the eggs seem to be a bit few and far between so don't think it's a real measure of what's going on. You'll be grand :)

Katrus congratulations thats a huge BFP thinking twins especially testing positive this early. xxx Has it sunk in yet, are you going to do another one soon.

Lochbride great news on the follie count, fantastic numbers couldnt be better really, you will get a good number of eggs im sure. Thursday i bet cant come soon enough. xx

Reb going to be thinking of you tomorrow by this time tomorrow you will be in the pupo club. Are you having 1 or 2 put back in. xx

well I was back at work today and the day went fairly quickly which is good, lots of catching up and telling them all about the process since i have been of over the whole two weeks. Went to acupucture afterwards and she put some funny ones in my head, strange but very relaxing. At the end of the session she normally books me in for another session but this time she said you wont be needing me anymore and said good luck and she will keep her fingers crossed. She kind of took me a back and i said thank you and i would let her know.

Any way I got home and the tests were sitting there and i was busting on a wee. I opened up of the cheapies which detects 10iu rather than using my first response ones as I wanted to keep that one till Wednesday.

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I think I see a line. My DH see's a line and so does my best friend but im so scared its still the trigger. I still had a really faint on an frer on friday which was still the trigger and today is only Monday but there is definately a pink line. Waiting until i need another pee to pee on an FRER but they only detect 25iu and abouve so might not show anything... think I can feel the pee starting to build up...

should i wait till morning.????????

I have no idea how to post a pic??????

Hope this works

Attachments

• P1040804 [800x600].jpg
    P1040804 [800x600].jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 6
  • P1040805 [800x600].jpg
    P1040805 [800x600].jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
Yep, that's a line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Def a line. Thats awesome. Happydance times thousand x x x

Oh wow Wishing congratulations to you too!!!

This is an eggcellent way to start us off - keep them coming please fertility gods!!

Bambine - when are you testing?

Good luck for tomorrow MM - hope it goes eggcellently xxx.

Good luck too Rebby - hope you have an eggcellent transfer xxx

Good no of follies Lochy!!! How eggciting!!! Good luck to you and Springy for thurs.

LOL @ captain's response Katrus!! :D oh, by the way - prunes are dried plums so that's why they taste plummy hehehehehehehe

I hope all of our babies end up liking prunes!!! :D :D :D

Wishing that is TOTALLY a line!!!! Use one of your FRER tomorrow morning with FMU :)

Katrus - that's too funny about DH. I have tried to think of how I'm going to tell my DH & my Mom and sister ....

MrsMax I don't really feel all that bloated either and I have a ton brewing - I have 9 follicles over 1.4, 8 of them between 1.2 and 1.3 and then another few stragglers at 1.0. It is bothersome when they put the u/s probe in but that's about it.

Loch GOOD luck with the trigger - this is SO exciting!!!!

OK so at the grocery store yesterday I saw prunes in a jar which was with the other canned fruits and veggies but wasn't sure if that is what I should get .... but did get the prune juice and if it tastes like plums then I'll be ok with it! I'll test it out tonight :haha:

Yup wishing that is definately a line :happydance: loving what these bfps are doing to my PMA :) xx

okay so here goes......... held it for 2.5 hours and its POSITIVE:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• P1040809 [800x600].jpg
    P1040809 [800x600].jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 16
this is a better one.

Attachments

• P1040807 [800x600].jpg
    P1040807 [800x600].jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 17
Wishing!!!!!!! So exciting!!!! Are you just sitting in a state of shock right now?! So pleased for you :)

:yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: Wishing, omg, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

I am so happy for you! I have a good feeling all the other girls will follow soon with their bfps! And then we can all be bump buddies!! Yey!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->