Looking for a April ivf cycle buddy!

Weeeheeeeee! Lines galore.
Blimey, I feel like a lightweight now - only ttc 4 years!
MrsMax and Springy - the bloating is mostly due to the op and the progesterone - you just wait ha ha ha!
We haven't decided how many to put in - we def. don't want twins at our advanced age, but we'll go with advice. I am going to nickname it Prune. (or Prune 1 and Prune 2 if we go for 2!) FX'd for tomorrow x

Can't wait til your transfer, Reb! Can you imagine, technically, you are already in the TWW!

Wow my 3 years seems short now. Gives me total hope though that my dream will come true! I am SO happy for you ladies!!!

I think right around 3 years it starts feeling all the same - tooooo long! I hope our journies for the first or the next child will come to an end soon!

Katrus is right, the years after a few just roll together... never give up hope. X x

Excited for you today reb. Good luck... LOVIN the nicknames we should call ourselves the prune gang. X

Took another test this morning and feeling a little catious, still a pink line but light but the same as last night, suppose it just needs time to cook. X x

Wishing, good luck with the line.
AFM - not great news I'm afraid. Hospital rang - none of the embies have made it past morula stage (not quite at blastocyst) so they couldn't choose this morning. They're going to have another look this afternoon and see what's happening; maybe transfer at 3, or tomorrow am, or if nothing changes, there will be nothing to transfer. This could be the end of the line for me, but I'm just hoping that my little-celled Prune is just a little slow, is cooking nicely and ready to shock me and my OH with a tumultuous change to our lives in middle age! Keep your fingers crossed for me and Prune, girls x

I have everything crossed for you Reb, with all my might - please please please grow prunies - I'm begging you!!!!

Hope you stay chilled Reb xxxxx

Reb I have all of my fingers and toes crossed for you that they are able to transfer today or tomorrow :hugs:

AFM - they want me to go one more day so I am on stim's again tonight and triggering tomorrow for a Friday retrieval.

We're on! 2 embies have started to go for blastocyst, so they're going back into Mummy at 3! x

We're on! 2 embies have started to go for blastocyst, so they're going back into Mummy at 3! x

AWESOME!!!!!!! All of our positive thoughts and energies helped the prunes out :thumbup:

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! i had a fet on the same day - but mine were 3 day embies so i am still waiting.... is your blood t4est on the 20th also? lillyxx

congratulations to wishinsasalways as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- just saw this one ..i dare not take the test - it is 6 days post 3 day embi transfr - i just cannot face the results yet - rather leave it in limbo ... no symptoms either however that apparently is not a must i think..lillyxx

YEAH - lots of wonderful news happening while I was MIA for a bit. I'm sorry I have been out of the loop but please know that I have been thinking of you all, just a lot going on lately and I'm trying to stay as stress free as possible. I had my baseline u/s and blood work done this morning so will wait for the call later today and will hopefully start stimming on Thursday. Can you do me a favor and let me know how many days you stimmed before your trigger? I know things aren't an exact science but my mom now has to have major surgery and I praying that my ER won't be on the same day as I need/want to be there for her.

Stay sane Bambine ((hugs))

Hi Rozzi, nice to 'see' you glad you're okay and staying busy - best way to be!

I'm not sure about length as I'm still stimming but I think its about 10-12 days? Hope your mum is okay? XxxxXxxx

YEAH - lots of wonderful news happening while I was MIA for a bit. I'm sorry I have been out of the loop but please know that I have been thinking of you all, just a lot going on lately and I'm trying to stay as stress free as possible. I had my baseline u/s and blood work done this morning so will wait for the call later today and will hopefully start stimming on Thursday. Can you do me a favor and let me know how many days you stimmed before your trigger? I know things aren't an exact science but my mom now has to have major surgery and I praying that my ER won't be on the same day as I need/want to be there for her.

Rozzi - my clinic says to be prepared for 8 to 12 days. I am now on day 11 and this is my last day, triggering on day 12. Hope that helps!

Thank you Springy - I was around 8 days last time but since they are switching up my meds this time I figured it was best to get a rough idea. 8-12 would work perfectly for me actually.

I hope all good things continue to come for you ladies. I promise to be better at staying in touch now.

I'm on day 7 of stimming today - how quickly did that go!!!

Feeling quite 'full' - I'm hoping my scan Fri will show my eggs to be baked so I can have ER next Monday. My clinic doesn't do ER/ET at weekends so I guess all being well they'll do ET next fri? I'm finding all this uncertainty the worst part of all this. Xxx

I just got the call from the nurse and I'm to start on my Gonal F injections on Friday, the 20th 300 iu in the morning and 300 in the evening. That is the dose I was on last time. I go back in for u/s and bloodwork on Tuesday the 24th, feels good to get the green light to start back up again. Yippee!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->