Looking for a April ivf cycle buddy!

On phone so will be quick. Got seven eggs. They said they were good. I wanted eight but happy with seven. Dh sample was good. Now just wait to see if they fertilise x x will come back On proper tomorrow just sleepy now x

That's eggcellent news MM!! Take care lovely - shall be wishing hard for lots of embys xxx

Glad you've started stimming Roz

Here's for lift off Fri Springster!!!

How is everyone else doing? Xxx

Ps - I've been a bit post-crazy today, can't stop thinking about everyone!

I am loving this thread - tis by far my fave to date :) Hoping our two positive lines are the start of a whole thread full. I'm not even on the prune juice but happy to be in the prune crew :D

Just did the trigger - literally 5 minutes ago so drug free day tomorrow and then we are off. Eeeeek! So exciting!! Fingers crossed for everyone - you're all in my thoughts for amazing outcomes all round:thumbup::happydance:

Thanks Ratma! I can't wait to trigger and as Loch says have a DRUG FREE day ...

GOOD luck Lochbride :happydance:

MrsMax - great report! 7 is MORE than enough!!! I know 3 or 4 people on BnB who have only had 6 to 9 eggs retrieved and ALL have gotten pregnant, a few of them with TWINS! Rest up today and I look forward to the report tomorrow. :hug:

Clinic nurse said that they are trying to book me in at that 8:30 slot for retrieval on Friday morning. Then I have the rest of the day to relax and watch TV!

MrsMax that is fantastic news - rest up and feel better and keep us posted on the fertilzation.

Springy - yippee so great for you too, Friday will be great for you.

Great news all round it seems today. My news is okayish. One of my embies is now blastocyst, but grade 2bc, which is lower than the 4ba I had with my MC; the other is still a morula but with potential! The doctor was SO lovely, told me I'd done really well and just keep my head and genetics will do what it does. So I am PUPO with twins - meet Prune and Raisin, boarded Mummy at 4pm this afternoon xxx

Oh wow, awesome! Now please please stick little guys!!! So are they considered 5-days old than? When did they schedule for you to come in for beta?

Reb - my clinic actually doesn't grade embryos as they believe how they perform in the dish is no indicator of performance in body so just believe they are going to perform well and believe raisin and prune will be your kiddos in 9 months :)

Hi everyone, Not starting till later today so trying to catch up.

Mrs max cant wait to here the report today but remember they only need one. X sending lots of baby dust to those little eggies. Xhow you feeling, was it sedation can you remember anything.x

Reb, dont get stressed about the grades, after my transfer I sat one day and read the thread on ivf success stories And there were loads of people who wad lower grade than yours put back and stillwas positive result. They say children grow a different rates well so do their embryos. One woman I know had two morulas put back and has twins. X by the way love love love the names, cant believe I havent thought of names yet. My husband just calls them babies.... original or what lol.

Springy not long till friday... good your getting the 8.30 slot I had to wait in the clinic for over 4hours before I gotv mine as I was last on the list so early is good. X

Lochbride I second that, this is definately my fave thread, I get such a good feeling whenever im on it. X. You going for ec friday too. Soon we will all be pupo. X

Katrus hows you, I see you got a ticker, loving it, think I will put mine up on saturday when I figure out how.

Well im knackered, did a 9 hour shift yesterday sat down most of the day, no stress at all but by 9 I was asleep on the couch. Did another frer this morning and its getting darker. Yey. I am becoming a poas addict I think after not peeing on one for about 4 years im making up for it now. Lol

Well done MM - hope you don't feel too sore today ((hugs))

Massive good luck Springy and Lochy for your ERs!!

Yay Reb!!! Try not to stress about grades - come on raisin and pruney stick stick stick!!!!!!!

Katrus and Wishing - so great to hear you're both doing well, I'm so chuffed for both of you :D :D :D

Hope you're okay Bambine, Lisa and Roz?

No news here really - just saying hi!! Looking forward to my scan Fri am to see what these suckers are up to LOL xxxxx

Ok - so out of the 7 mature eggs - 4 fertilised. That is about what they predicted and they seemed happy - but it doesnt seem like very many to me. Still, at least some fertilised and hopefully we will have 2 to put back in tomorrow. Please keep everything crossed for me ladies.

:hi::hi::hi::hi:Hi Ratmagirl hope the days arent going to slow for you.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: 4 little babie Mrs max's thats brilliant Im [-o<[-o<[-o< for your little embies, bet you cant wait to get them back in all snug and warm. PMA remember. xxxx

Hi Bambine and Rozzi :hi::hi::hi::hi:

4 is eggcellent MM - think + and here's hoping and praying they grow and divide nicely for tomorrow. How eggciting!!!! Hope you're feeling okay lovely?

Thanks wishing - so thrilled your lines are getting darker :D :D

Yep I'm fine - feeling really good and positive!!

Sorry I keep posting - am bored at work heheheh can't wait for my week off next week!! Xxx

Ratma - never apologize for posting! Its what keeps the threads interesting :thumbup:

MrsMax - 4 is FANTASTIC! You only need ONE good one to make your dream a reality :hugs: Are you off work today or are you back? I'm glad your transfer is Friday so you can rest through the weekend.

Wishing - I imagine WHEN mine is a BFP I will POAS everyday, maybe twice a day to see those lines and the word PREGNANT on a digital! I have never been a POAS addict - only ever used about 4 tests in 3 years and that's because I was "late" so once this works I'm going to milk it :thumbup:

Loch - Can't wait to hear how it went today!!!!!

AFM - final ultrasound was this morning. There are at least 12 follicles which they feel will contain a mature egg and I have many others that are still slightly smaller and could be viable. My RE is very happy with everything. I'm just waiting for the call later this afternoon to tell me what time to actually use the trigger. SO looking forward to the final self injection!!!

Any of you ladies on the suppositories, or pessaries I think you call them in the UK for progesterone and estrogen support? How messy are these buggers???

Springy :yipee: that is great news. I am sure you will be getting lots of lovely Springy eggs!! Good luck for the trigger shot.

I'm off work until 4th May. I had a general aneasthetic so wouldnt be allowed back to work today or tomorrow anyway as cant drive for 48 hours.

Took my progestoronje gel this morning - so far so good. Felt just like pre-seed.

Was it this thread everyone was talking about constipaton? Man - I am soooo boated and constipationy I am off to buy prune juice after my acpuncture appointment this arvo.

MrsMax that is fantastic news FOUR is a great number that is wonderful, let the good news continue for everyone out there.

Spring - yes I used crinone for my suppositories last time, some days are "messier" than others so lots and lots of pantiliners is my recommendation so that your pants do not get ruined they have an oily substance in them. Overall I didn't think they were terrible.

Yep this was the constipation thread ;)

I drank more prune juice last night .... and I'm thinking that I didn't like the taste because it was totally unsweetened nectar :sick:

Apparently pear juice does the same trick so you can also look for that if you don't want prunes / prune juice!

Sounds like a good amount of time off! I'm off tomorrow and then I'm off Wed - Friday next week after my transfer. Back to work Monday 30th and beta will be Wednesday the 9th .... god that feels SO FAR away right now!!

Springy, I am on endometrin and Vivelle dots. Endometrin isn't too bad, but does leak out quite a bit. Tmi, but when it's leaking out, I get a burning sensation sometimes. It's nasty and gooey, so yes, lots of pantiliners, you'd have to change them at least once or twice a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->