• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a April ivf cycle buddy!

Transfer is at 10.20 tomorrow :yipee:

Good luck Ratmai have everything crossed for u xxx

Hey Ladies

Cant get any smilies to work today for some reason but...................................................................................................

its a BFP for me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good luck Lisa for your ET today xxxx

Yey!!! :happydance:

So happy for you sweets :) :) :) xx

I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just had a little bet with myself and I bet a BFP.Whoop. you had too many good signs not to be. On my phone so imagine lots of happy elated emotions. How you feeling? What did Dh say?

:D thanks ladies!!

Yes MM - I've felt extremely tired the past week and have been peeing like a trooper so I was kind of hoping.

Mr RG was half asleep when I waved the pee-ey stick in his face LOL he just grinned and that was kind of it!! Not the dramatic movie-style moment I was imagining hehehehehe

My scan is booked for 30 May - seems like an age to wait.

Have bought some conception tests so I can guage levels rising as I don't get any blood tests :( xxxxxx

Ratma - that is WONDERFUL news, I'm so very happy for you and what great news for me to start my beautiful, sunshiney Friday morning in Boston. YIPPEE!!!!!

OMG, Ratma, huge congrats!!!the scan will come around in no time, don't worry!

Ratma - my scan is for 7 weeks as well. Grrr - would really like a 6 week one! Still, as Katrus said, it will come around quicker than you expect. Just a few tips - I had terrible cramps one night and was convinced it was miscarriage - but seems it was gas! I have had the odd cramping and stretching feelings in my lower adomen - again, this are normal. And dont start temping - I have a bit on and off and had nice high temps, temped this mroning and it had dropped a little and it freaked me out!!!

We have a thread you might be interested in (the link is a few pages back).

Yay for a BFP.

Good luck with transfer Lisa - I think you are our last one? :happydance:

Thanks for the tips MM - I've not had any pains since last Saturday thankfully but a bit of spotting which freaked me out.

I shall check out your thread - thanks for that and yippee for being able to join you :D

I really really hope those of us that didn't make it this time get lucky next cycle - I so wish we could all have graduated from here xxxx

Ratmagirl. WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO. SO SO happy for you, thats brilliant news, you must be over the moon.

MM is right i have had so many pains and twinges over the past couple of weeks but pretty much all of them have been gas.... much to my DH distress.... they are most certainly silent but very violent... luckly it has affected me more at night than during the day at work.

I have had real problems with my bowels too, got some lactulose from the docs yesterday on repeat along with gaviscon tablets... this is going to be a fun ride. but totally worth it.

Watch out for the first trimester section, it can really make you worry sometimes reading all the negative threads, but Mrs Max new thread is a good one you should def join. xxx

Your scan will be hear in no time. xx

Lisa good luck for you et... fx for you too.x x

Thanks springy - it must be utterley shit for you at the moment. Stay strong and look to the future my lovely xxxxxxxx

Thanks for the advice Wishing xxxxxx

Hi girls!
I think I have a bfp!!!

What do you think?
I wanted to put the picture in a spoiler ,but I don't know how!

Attachments

• IMG_1138.jpg
    IMG_1138.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1
There is NO doubt that's a BFP. Congrats.

Definately a BFP :happydance: Congratulations hun xxx

Babyhopes13 - ABSOLUTELY, congratulations that is excellent news, YEAH!!!!:thumbup:

Quick stop in from me to say I'm still in Beta limbo. Insanely my levels rose on my second Beta test today so were 14 @ 13dp2dt and were 143 today @ 19dpo2dt. I'm back in on Sat and then Monday for checking but the nurse is still saying this is not going to be viable - they seem to be prepping me for ectopic and the whole thing is just a massive nightmare :( (

first im sorry for how things are going atm.
i understand your limbo, our first transfer was like this for weeks and weeks. it is gut wrenching.it is like a never ending TWW feeling that drags on forever. i actually was hoping for a final call of negative so i could just move on. horrific experience, so youre feeling all the things you should.

my first beta was 18.2, doubled, then didnt. i DO think your last beta was higher than mine at that point , however.

mine was not ectopic. i prepared myself for a miscarriage, but the office never gave up hope. they had as low as an 8 first beta turn into a wonderful baby.

i went through the exact things as you and it was painful. im sorry. when i went in for my week 5 ultrasound, they found the sac, no problem, and even a yolk (he didnt expect since i had low numbers) , i said but my beta was bad, but im bleeding ( etc etc etc) he said to basically be quiet, look on the screen, that was all that mattered.
6 week ultrasound popped up a baby, he told me over and over to ignore numbers, look at the screen and if i saw a baby on the screen, screw the numbers.

so i say hang on until your ultrasound and ill cross my fingers that you find a black bubble.

MINE didnt pan out, but i had horrific situations in life happening along with it, and obviously im not YOU. if it worked for someone with 8 it CAN WORK FOR YOU! i personally know someone that started with a 5 on first beta and had a healthy girl. it can happen.

good luck, and hang in there. when you get your answer, either way, i think you will feel some relief.

i personally had never felt so good for a negative once i finally was told to throw in the towel on looking for a heart beat. RE hung in there for days and days trying to give that slow baby a chance and felt bad calling it a day. He hung in as long as he did only because some babies are just slow starters. they cant call a miss carriage until a fetal pole presents at a certain size (think 5mm) with no cardiac activity visible. i just was thrilled to be out of limbo.

Good morning ladies - so I am freaking out this morning. My DH is in Vegas for a bachelor party so I was bored this morning and did something that I typically don't do. I went and POAS, my beta isn't until Tuesday, and I totally have the start of the second line!! I can't even believe it, I have NEVER even had a little tiny speck of the start of a second line and this is clearly the start of a second line. OH MY GOD!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->