looking for a buddy

Haha I've been trying to eat before work so today I've had 3 baby bells a pack of cheese and onion crisps and a ham sandwich, pregnancy deffo slows down digestion because I ate a pot noodle last night about 6 and I was still stuffed at 11 lol. Just had a call from the midwife my first appointment is 7th nov at 11:30 :):) xx

I feel really sicky hungry all the time, like I've not eaten when I have!

Yey on mw appt! Will that be your booking in? Mine is 31st October which is quite early 😊😊😊 x

Aww what a nice story about u meeting your oh mine was a nightclub meeter my friend was dating his friend and we escalated from there.. We didn't get together until a year later we got to know each other as friend (with benefits :p) first and I'm so glad we did cos now 5 and a half year later we r engaged and planning our wedding but I believe if we'd of rushed into things it wouldn't of worked out

Glad to hear ur daughter can eat! lol mine eats as little as possible and all she ever asks for is red soup (tomato soup) lol which is funny cos she was such a fatty little baby and ate way too much then it just gets less and less now

Aww yet on ur appt I'll be having mine later now as going for my scan before booking in xx

Haha yeah it'll be my booking in :) excited! It's good timing aswell because OH has that day off :) how are both of you this evening? Xx

Aw that's good at least u can both go together my oh get his shifts 3 weeks in advance and can change them up to a week before so he will just change what he's working to come to appointments etc

I'm feeling ok this evening (nice to say) lol felt rubbish on and off all day but now I'm feeling ok just tired how about u xx

Mine gets his a couple weeks in advance too, luckily he's working lates that week and they don't have to do it on a Thursday :) I've felt pretty good today! No sickness really just extremely tired, the postman woke me up at 8 this morning I had an alarm set for 11:30 incase I had a massive lay in before work lol. Least there's no work for me for 2 days :) xx

Aw that's good that uve felt a bit better :) aww lucky u I don't know how I'm going to cope at work with this sickness :( It wasn't this bad with Alisha I'm sure of it lol..

Yeah we had a sleep in this morning as well Alisha's school have broke up for half term so we snuggled in mammys bed til 9 :p (daddy was at work hehe) xxx

Morning girls! The exhaustion took over yesterday and I was in bed at 9!

Aww wish Maisy would snuggle in bed with us! She's so awake in the morning, so soon as she's out of bed she wants to go downstairs and moans till you give in haha!! My mums bought her a gro-clock for Xmas so gonna see if that works.

Yeah she's a good eater mostly but I would say for main meals she's hit and miss.

I met my OH on a blind date 6 years ago! I couldn't stand him at first haha! But I agreed to a second and third date and it went from there. He won't be coming to any appts, maybe the scans I'm not sure. He rarely takes time off work (he's self employed) and does sometimes bother me but I guess over time I've got used to it!

OH was up with Maisy today so I had a lie in of sorts, just realised he's very clever cos il be up with her tomorrow when clocks go back...,4.30am for me 😞 x

Ps just to talk boobs...how are yours?? Mine are getting bigger already and cos I'm only a B cup all my bras are underwired and feel so uncomfortable. Don't wanna go and get remeasured yet and have to do it again in a few months x

Mine have big and small days lol some days they're really firm others they're all squishy lol! I can see veins starting to appear :/ I'm usually a D but some of my bras are Cs and there's no way I can get in them now lol.
Also my no sickness didn't last! Woke up this morning and its back :( and the room keeps spinning, eurgh. Still in my pjs on the sofa with a blanket :)

Aww no poor you 😞 your doing the best thing by just resting up! Have you some plain snacks to hand? Rich tea were good for me last pregnancy! All good signs though, especially the blue veins. I've just started getting them a little, plus on my belly too!

I think I'm pretty lucky so far! I feel dizzy more than sick and just hungry all the time. I'm dreading it kicking in to when I can't eat (or I might get lucky this time)

Any wkend plans....apart from the couch?? X

Hi girls! Ahh boob talk mine have definately grown lol I just wish they would stay after the pregnancy if they didn't hurt so much!

Aww Saraaa the ms is awful isn't it I've been sick everyday for 4 days and felt it ALL day so I know how ur feeling.

No plans for me just working all weeken and xfactor lol what about u? Xx

Haha yup I wish my boobs would stay too!!

No plans either. Just bought Maisy some new boots today so I hope they see her through winter cos there a fortune! Tonight X factor (I will prob fall asleep) have fun ladies x

My appetitie has slowly come back over the last couple of days yay! It's just picking something to eat... Had pulled pork baguettes and curly fries yesterday, mmmm. Not sure what to have tonight tho, when I picked OH up from work yesterday he met me with flowers and a couple of bits from the bakery and a French stick to have ham and cheese baguettes for lunch today :D xx

Oh another thing I keep meaning to say is are you taking prenatal vitamins? If so are you taking them for the whole 9 months? I feel so much better when I don't take them, I googled it and it said try taking them at different times of the day so I'm taking them at night now so I sleep through the sicky feeling :/

Aww bless your oh!! That's do thoughtful. Glad ur picking up a bit 😊

I'm taking pregnacare and will continue with them till the baby comes. That's what I did last pregnancy. My doc said all you really need is folic acid and vit d though. I've heard that a lot about them making you feel worse. Do you take them on a full tummy? I take my after breakfast and usually ok.

I just notice Lauren you said u got engaged! Congrats on that, was it a surprise?

Meh, my best mate just cancelled our plans today for a hangover (though she's pleading food poisening from a kebab!) I feel irrationally pissed off cos was looking forward to it 😞 x

Glad u can eat again Sara :) I'm eating cos I know I have to eat lol as much as I don't want too cos feeling so sicky

Sorry to hear about you friend cancelling your plans! It's awful when it looking forward to is as well

And thanks Linny, yeah it was a surprise I'd been moaning at him for ages and gave up Christmas last year lol and when we were on holiday in May he proposed :) got our wedding booked now as well so I've got a busy 2 years lol xx

Wow, defo a busy but exciting couple of years!

Ughh ms has kicked in today. Was retching all morning so haven't gone to work. Heads sore too. Managed bit of food so hope it stays down.

How you girls? X

Hi everyone! sorry haven't posted in a while, i had Friday off from work and Saturday and Sunday. I'm pretty sure i spent more of the weekend sleeping than i did awake :sleep:. I've been EXHAUSTED! Also feeling really barfy but keep telling myself that it's a good thing.

I spoke with my doctor's nurse on Friday to get the results and she said "well you're pregnant with one baby" haha i had to laugh about that comment. Then she said everything looked great and my due date is June 17! which is one day after my anniversary :) I have another appointment November 27 and he will try to listen to the heartbeat but i won't get another ultrasound until 20 weeks.

i'm FINALLY starting to get over my awful cold. I thought that was going to be the death of me. It's bad enough when i'm so nauseous that nothing sounds good but also that my throat hurts so bad that anything that does sound good would make my throat hurt! vicious cycle...

So my hubby and i went out for dinner Saturday night and i said "omgosh, i'm not going to lie, when we get to the car i'm going to have to unbutton my pants, i just cant take it anymore haha." and he started laughing and said "i will too, we're in this together." It just made me laugh, he doesn't really show emotion so i feel really good when he gives little hints that he's excited.

i hope everyone is doing well!

Yeah Linny very busy lol, need to get a wiggle on straight after Xmas! Aww poor u with ms!
I'm really ill with mine, really struggling badly :( my mam had Alisha while we were at work today and my oh was telling her this morning I'm really poorly and he's worried bless him! His comments of 'u don't look too good babe' aren't really helping either :p god love him that's him attempting to be nice!

Thankfully I'm still eating quite well which is a good think as I'm only 8st usually so need to eat to keep this baby growing lol
Where abouts 'up North' are u? Xx

Ahh Jamie I could sleep for a week! I'm soo tired lucky u to have all that time asleep lol I wish I could! Looking forward to 3 days off after tomorrow and thankfully Alisha is on half term from school so no school runs this week :)
How far will u be for ur next appt? And how come u don't have a scan at 12 weeks? That's a long time to wait until 20 weeks :(
Lol about ur Saturday night, I can't button any of my trousers up! I can understand my skinny jeans etc but my work trousers we quite loose and having to wrap a hair bobble round :p
Glad ur colds clearing up!
I'm due around the 19th so not long at all between us! I still think June seems a million miles away but it's not really, after Xmas it's only 6 months and if it's anything like this year
It's going I fly by! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->