looking for a buddy

Haha I always wanted a boy, now I'm thinking I want a girl, the only thing I've looked at is the Chinese pregnancy calendar, that seems to be right for everyone in my family so far and mine says girl :) ill deffo find out! I'm so impatient haha x x

Is that the Chinese predictor where you put in your age and month conceived? If it is I've done 10 haha...7 girl to 3 boy haha!!

I did actually see a psychic at a friends birthday party earlier this year. It was all just a bit of fun but ever since things have been coming true for everyone. One of the things she said to me was I would have another girl but she'd be 'a little buggar' haha! I argued I'd already had her.....maybe not! X

Hii hope u both ok Back from doing hair and had my chippy was clover not feeling too clever now though haha
Yeah we have told Alisha but she doesn't really understand she thinks the baby is going to come soon bless her and keeps kissing my tummy and saying she can hear the baby lol and she thinks it's a boy!

We kinda want a boy as one of each would be nice but we aren't bothered either eat and the Chinese gender predictor for us said boy too

Yeah we will definitely be finding out we r way too impatient haha xx

It's funny you should say that but I was reading on here someone else's LO predicted sex of her next baby and had it right. Maybe your having a boy and your LO is very intuitive😊 x

Lol it's quite strange she's said it's a boy because she's saying she wants a little sister but it's a boy in mammys tummy xx

I prefer the one when its a gird and you just do the month and age good for me that September and October both say girl for me because I think I'm on the cross over between them! Now waiting to pick OH up, then cheesy pasta and garlic bread for tea, finally!! I've been hungry since 5 lol xx

Which website that one on saraaa?? I luuuurve garlic bread, I always forget I've eaten it next day and breathe over everyone the next day :rofl:

My chippy was superb too. Felt sick after but that's past thankfully x

Hey everyone!

Just got back from my appointment and our little tadpole has a heartbeat :) The tech told me i'm measuring 6 weeks and 1 day but they couldn't tell me anything else, just that they would send the results to my doctor and i would have to wait for them to call me. i'm anxiously waiting but i assume it will be good news, we did see the heartbeat and everything! Trying to not worry!

They told me to come on a full bladder and omgosh i was ready to pee my pants! she said "oh my gosh, your bladder is extremely full!" i said 'YES I KNOW!" haha.

Lol do u want a bit or a girl Linny?

Fantastic new Jamie! Mine went well aswell if u haven't seen
I got offered another one in 2 weeks so I go for another on 6th nov :) how r u feeling today?

I love garlic bread aswell and garlic sauce lol we always have takeaway on a Friday night so I feel sorry for my clients Saturday morning haha xx

Sooo, went to the doctor Tuesday and yep I'm expecting and I'm due June 20th. I see we all are June babies, I'm super excited about it. A little about myself. Last pregnancy ended at 20 weeks from a shorten cervix last year. But I'm overalls confident in this pregnancy bc we all taken all proper measurements with our doctor. Also soo crazy my best friend found out she is too due July 4. I'm sooo happy for us all it been a long time coming. Thank god .

That full bladder comment made me laugh Jamie! I had an emergency scan with my first at 8wks, they'd told me full bladder. Well I was in there waiting for what felt like hours. I was so desperate to go I couldn't concentrate on what my mum was saying. In the end they said I could let half of it out and top up by drinking more water. By time I got seen the sonographer told me my bladder was too full to do scan so had to empty it first! If I'd not been so desperate to pee I would have screamed haha!!

I guess if I could choose it would be boy to have one of each and Maisy wants a baby bros. But a girl would be just as amazing cos she would have a sister 😊 I think it will be a girl x

Congrats prayingmum x

Congratulations Hun sorry to hear about your loss last year

Wishing u a happy and healthy 9months
(I'm due around 19th June so we are about the same) xx

Lol Linny it makes it worse when they are pressing the ultrasound thing into your bladder aswell at my 20 week scan with Alisha I'm surprised I never punched her lol (or weed on her :p)

Any reasons ur thinking girl? I'm thinking boy for me xx

At my 20 week scan I was in there aaages, they needed her to change position to measure something so they sent me off for a 20 min walk! I would have punched her if she'd not been preggo too :rofl:

I dunno really. There seems to be a lot of girls in OH's family, his brother has a girl (not sure that means anything) the psychic at the party said I'd have a girl. Guess it's my gut. Having said that last time I thought it was boy so my gut is a load of crap haha!!!

I take it your a hairdresser? How'd you stay on ur feet all day without passing out?? X

Which website that one on saraaa?? I luuuurve garlic bread, I always forget I've eaten it next day and breathe over everyone the next day :rofl:

My chippy was superb too. Felt sick after but that's past thankfully x

https://www.momswhothink.com/pregnancy/chinese-pregnancy-calendar.html

This is the one that's been right for my family :) I meant August/September not October I got confused lol. Girl for me! :) xx

That's freaky....mine says boy on that one! Maybe my gut is totally wrong! I'm all confused now haha x thanks x

Haha I think that's the one, it was only wrong for one person n that was my OHs little brother but he probably gave me the wrong dates lol xx

Check it for other people in your family and see if they're right, like your mums details and see if it comes out with girl for you :D xx

Lol aww bless how was ur pregnancy last time? Do u feel this ones any different?

No idea why I think boy just a feeling i suppose but I thought I was having a girl with Alisha so maybe I'm psychic haha

And yeah I'm a hairdresser lol I do 32 hours (4 x 8 hr shifts) in a salon the do mobile work aswell and I have no idea how I manage lol I think it's cos I'm so stubborn I don't let anything interfere with my work :p with Alisha I started maternity leave on a Saturday and went in to have her on Monday lol I will not be doing that this time I want Atleast 4 weeks off before baby comes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->