• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

looking for a buddy

Rubbish saraa :( lol I know it's a good think but please please
Don't make me suffer much longer :( lol feelin right sorry for myself what about u? Xx
Lol Jamie I have 10 mins in the day when I think yess that's it it's one for a bit but nope it comes back and I keep falling asleep on the sofa at 9pm which is not like me at all xx

Glad your bleeding has stopped now Lauren and enjoy your resting up 😊

Saraaa I borrowed a Doppler off my friend in my last pregnancy. The midwife had found heartbeat at 12wk appt so I knew where to look. You would never imagine it's so low down. Anyway I found it reassuring cos I had a bleed at 14wks and being able to find heartbeat made me relax a little. Soon as I felt the kicks though Doppler became redundant. Personally this time I won't be getting one cos for the times I used it just wasn't worth it.

Midwife for me tomorrow morning. Gotta bring Maisy too so will prob end up hard work 😁 x

Well sickness struck again this evening :/ went a good 3 days without it but just as I finished work it started again :/ it's eased off now :) still falling asleep around 9 on the sofa, just finished carving our pumpkins so I'm still up!
I would borrow one but I don't know anyone that's got one :(

Here's our master pieces :D OHs in the left mine on the right, mine was meant to be jack skellington from the nightmare before Christmas lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
Saraaa - how far are you now? I'm 7 weeks today and this is probably my worst day yet. I could hardly stand for longer than 5 minutes this morning to get ready. I sat on the edge of the bathtub and did my hair sitting down.

I cooked pizza last night thinking if i took all the time to make it, surely i could convince myself to eat it. Nope! ended up having a peanut butter sandwich instead. I went to bed at 7 last night. Seems like the only time i really don't feel sick is when i sleep (ha) and first when i wake up. Other than that it gets worse and worse throughout the day.

I'm 7/8 weeks not sure exactly because my positive test was almost 2 weeks before my period was due lol and got 3+ on a cb digi the day my period would have been due :/ lol.

That's quite bizarre saraaa. I tested when AF was two days late with a cb digi and it was 2-3 weeks. I got my 3+ when I was about 5 weeks. Do you think your last period was a fake one? X

Not sure :/ it was a week early and 3 days long instead of 5 and it was light. But from what I've read your period after a miscarriage can be messed up, so we'll see when it gets to scan time. Looked at my app I got 1-2 9 days before I was due 2-3 3 days before I was due and 3+ the day after I was due. Least if it was a fake one then ill be further along haha :)

Well I think 1-2 is supposed to be 3-4wks, 2-3 is 4-5 and 3+ is over 5 so dunno. If your 1-2 was 9 days before AF that's saying you were already 1-2 weeks after conception?? Must be further along surely?

Not sure how accurate they are though x

No idea! Lol from my period I'm 7+2 but cuz it was so early I added a week, will see what the midwife says next week :) i remember feeling ov pains about a week after the miscarriage so it must have messed with my cycle xx

I wonder if you should be dated from miscarriage then?? Yeah see what she says.

I just had my booking in appt. it was really rushed cos they didn't book it as a long appt but I've to go back in three weeks for bloods 😊 totally confused about the nuchal scan. Don't know whether to do the screening. I didn't with Maisy but I'm over 3 yrs older now. Have you girls had any thoughts? X

That would make me 11 weeks already :/ lol! My appointment next week is about an hour long and they'll take blood and my urine sample. Feel like I have things to look forward to! The first 10 weeks of pregnancy are pretty boring lol xx

Linny I won't be having the screening, I don't want any added stress to the pregnancy and if it came back as anything is be so scared so I won't be having any of it just want it exactly the same as I did with Alisha that's just me personally though :) xx

Saraaa ur pumpkins look good! Lol my oh and Alisha did there's last night and they r pretty good too I coulmt do any as it was making me sick lol so I left them
To it zx

Oh yeah also got some morning sickness bands today! I'll let u know how I get on with them I'm really hoping they help especially at £16.50 lol! Xx

I'm dying today... Sickness is so bad! My nans remedy is always flat coke so I've got a can of Pepsi but I'm now on the way to work :( it keeps coming right up like I'm about to be sick, but then it goes argh. Don't know if ill make it out the back of the shop through a coded door and down 2 flights of stairs to the toilets lol xx

Well i was feeling more like myself this morning but now i'm starting to have menstrual like cramps :( Hoping everything is ok in there. i feel like my next appointment is never going to come. It's not until November 27 but then i'll feel like i'm 'in the clear' because i will be almost out of the 1st trimester.

I've had the odd cramp that's scared me becuse I was scared of miscarrying again. But this cramp feels different like really dull, and I always feel crappy when it happens just think its my insides having a growth spurt lol x

I'm feeling crampy too 😞 like AF is gonna come. It's sore in my back too, but mild. I can't remember if I was like that with Maisy but my sister was saying she felt like it up to about 12 wks so feeling bit better.

Seabands helped me a lot Lauren in last pregnancy 😀 x

good i'm glad we're all having similar symptoms. I've been achy in my lower back too.

So i have a funny story that wasn't so funny last night but I'm finding it more funny this morning. DH was shaving his face in the bathroom and i was feeling REALLY really sick, like i couldn't wait for him to finish in there so i went running in the bathroom and said "please leave" he saw me and practically fell over top of me trying to get out before i threw up. After i was done he came to the door (with his face half shaved) and said "you ok?" I looked at him and just had to laugh because his face looked so funny. half of it was furry and half of it was shaved. It was probably one of those "you had to be there" moments but i thought it was funny :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->