looking for a buddy

Saraaa I'm under a consultant too but for different reasons, with Alisha I went into preterm labour at 29 and 34 weeks and developed pre eclampsia do I have to see a consultant too

Can u try and register with a new doctors closer to you? I can't see y it would affect ur midwife etc

Had my scan! Baby measuring exactly 9wks which is exactly to my dates :) bleed is still the same size so hasn't changed.. Another scan in 2 weeks! Lol they aren't too worried about it so I'm not, baby was having a good wriggle while we were getting scanned so that was nice to see and it's starting to take a bit of shape now :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
Thank u :) how are u Linny? Glad to hear maisys cold is getting better Alisha is still full of it! I hate winter ! Lol it's cold and makes my daughter poorly :( have u started Xmas shopping yet xx

I'm ok thanks. We've been out twice today in the freezing cold but rest of day we are snuggling on sofa!

I've bought most of maisys things. Got her peppa pig bedding, PP pj's, PP scooter, PP pants, PP sticker book (she loves peppa haha) a baby annabelle and cot and just a couple of little bits still to get. I'm making her a Xmas eve box so just started buying for that ( a PP chrimbo DVD so far) I got OH some timberland boots so far. And that's about it. What about u? X

Yeah same for us now snuggling on sofa watching telly :p

Yeah we have made a good start Alisha's all 'princess' and 'babies' lol so we got her he baby born and the bath tub which was sold out pretty much everywhere I was starting to have a panic attack when I finally found one! lol and princess stuff, clothes then just the usual to fill it all up really :p I haven't got a clue what to get my oh! And he's not helping me in the slightest lol

Alisha asked for a telescope for Xmas the other day lol I asked her y and she replies to see the moon the stars and the planets, lol ok Alisha ur 3 not 63
We do a Xmas eve box too! So far she has a new onesie in it
When do u put ur Xmas tree up? We always put ours up 2nd week dec but I've seen A few with it up now! Crazy
I LOVE Xmas haha I'm like a child! And I'm so excited for this year cos Alisha believes in Santa and is excited also :) xx

I love Christmas and if my OH had his way the chrimbo tree would be up now!!! We usually put them up first of December :haha: we are off to Scotland for Xmas which I'm a bit gutted about. It's a massive trek cos his family live on an island and we just bought a lovely new house in July so I wanna spend it here instead of a one bed bungalow at his mums 😞 it will still be nice but just not as nice as being here!! Where u having urs? X

Aww that's a shame we bought our house in January and it needed a lot of work
Doing to it, needed a new roof, boiler, kitchen, bathroom and decorated throughout and we have just about finished now snd I'm really pleased with the outcome, we are staying at home I've got mine and ohs family over so it's going to be a bit mad! But that's what Xmas is all about :) haha yeah I say the 2nd week it usually about the 3rd :p how long will u be in Scotland for? Xx

Going on the 23rd till the 27th so not too long. It will be a tight squeeze and there's every chance we might get stranded by bad weather cos it's pretty windy up there so ferry might not sail 😞 ah well! I just gotta get over it!! X

I promised oh a roast for tea but I feel sick uuugh!! Felt crap since lunchtime, I will just hold my breath while it's cooking :haha: x

Been looking for doctors and the closet one to me is just as far as my normal docs... Gonna complain to my docs because I only live 2.2 miles from the docs which is a 5 minute drive.. I googled how far my mums is from it and mine n there's only half a mile in it... And I've been registered there since birth! The docs I would go to has its own midwife as well so I'd have to change that too :/
Can't wait to put our Xmas tree up! Will do ours the first week in December :D wonder how long it'll take the kitten to climb it lol. Xx

Scary to think this time next year we'll all be battling the Xmas shopping with babies ;) x

Scary but so exciting! I can't wait to have another and for Maisy to have a sibling 😊

I don't know about you ladies but this pregnancy was a big surprise. We tried for a year to get pregnant with Maisy. By the time I conceived I was charting, taking natural supplements, using the CBFM and OPK's. The month I was gonna be referred for tests I got pregnant. For us it took a long time for our sex life to recover the constant month after month timed bding ( sorry if tmi) when Maisy was about a year I started to want another. My oh was always reluctant and had an excuse for everything. House too small (so we moved), money, bad time, wait for this, wait for that. I did start to think perhaps I should just appreciate how lucky I am to have one. Then we had one slip up and here I am. My OH is very much on board and even tells me off for not eating cos of the baby!! Massive turn around. Totally believe in fate, I just hope my little bean makes it cos that will it for us. Our little family will finally be complete 😃

Wow sorry about life story there! What's ur stories?? X

Yup saraaa defo complain to doc, especially as your into your pregnancy and it's not a great time to switch over midwifed etc. hope u get something sorted x

We fell pregnant really quickly! 4 months after being off the pill and I got pregnant with the one I mc then a month n abit later I was pregnant again lol my mum got pregnant with me after 2 months of being off the pill too lol!
I was using the fertility friend app, funnily enough both times we only did it once a couple of days before ovulation were the 2 times we got pregnant haha xx

Aww bless 😀

I don't know if any of you check in to first Tri boards but it's incredibly sad in there recently. A lot of ladies suffering losses at the moment 😞😞😞 x

Yeah I know :( I joined the June sunflowers and the lady that started the group found out yesterday that she had a mmc :( I'm terrified that's gonna happen to me too :/ x

Yeah I saw that too. Another lady was talking about her scan for today for a little while and she also just found out it was a mmc. I'm scared of that too 😞

So very sad! I keep lurking in second Tri instead x

Yes seems to be a lot of losses at the moment, I feel so sorry for these ladies especially the ones who are having mmc at 12 weeks :( it's so sad

Our story - mc 2011 complete surprise pregnancy, happy but surprised as I was on contraceptive pill! So 2012 we decided we wanted another, because of this and that we decided to wait, sept 2012 we started 'trying' (not trying not preventing) jan 2013 had so have an mmr jab so had to use contraceptives for 3 months, the once again not trying not preventing.. But really we were trying cos we wanted another baby! Lol we just decided not to chart ovulation etc as it made us nervous and we have an active sex life anyway and didn't want to ruin that :p so that's us and here we are 9weeks into it! Although I've had scans every week I'm still going to be nervous until that 12 week mark, oh is not nervous he had a good feeling from the start that this one will stick and is going to be a little boy! Haha he may just be dreaming there as he really wants a boy this time xxx

I don't mind what ours is but I know I want a girl at some point lol I can see myself trying for one until it happens lol!! Xx

I don't blame u saraaa, girls ROCK!!! :haha:

I would like a boy for oh but to be honest I will love another girl 😊

This nausea is getting worse. Tried eating a banana and halfway through thought I was gonna throw it up!! 2nd Tri why are u so far away?????!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->