• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

looking for a buddy

I don't mind just having girls :):) think oh would like some male support tho ;) haha. Banana made me gag too think it was the consistency :/ I prefer unripe bananas where the outside still has a little green on it lol! Got a whoooole chocolate trifle to myself today cuz oh is working all weekend xx

Oh just text saying he wants dominos for dinner... The thought makes me gag lol x

Changed my ticker back to my last period, hopefully I'll get a nice surprise at my scan and be able to put it forward a week or 2 :)
Do you guys know long does the letter take to come through after your booking in? X

Mine took about a week so really quick. It was exactly four weeks to the day, it seemed aaaages away but now it's 2 and a half weeks I'm getting nervous. I'm dreading the holding ur wee. Was agony last time cos I've such a weak bladder 😊 x

Ah I hope mine comes through that quick!! Tuesday is the day I'm phoning the docs to have a go about kicking me out! Lol my mum say something in the paper today that said from October NEXT YEAR doctors can't remove you no matter how far you live from the surgery... Why can't it be this year :( lol x

Yey give them some serious crap!!!

I got my salad and salad cream today......I want it again....now...,in a roll.....with ham!!! My mouth is literally watering :haha:

How was dominoes?? X

Ah don't usually have salad cream! Unless it's with chunky chips or on pasta lol. Luckily we didn't have it! He had a ristorante pizza out of the freezer and I had fish fingers and curly fries lol! Xx

here's my update: had to leave work last Wednesday and literally ran out of the door because i thought i was going to get sick everywhere. Then i threw up all night so i called in sick on Thursday when i started not being able to keep ANYTHING down. I had a small muffin and tried to trick myself by taking a shower thinking that would help me keep it down, no, it came right back up as soon as i got out of the shower. Luckily that only lasted for about 2 days and today i'm actually starting to feel more like myself! i even cooked a little dinner last night which i haven't been able to do in several weeks! My next appointment is a week from tomorrow and I'm so ready for it to be here already. I just hope it goes well, i don't think i'll get another scan until 20 weeks but i at least want to hear the heartbeat and stuff! For some reason i'll just feel a huge relief after the next appointment. I'll be 11 weeks by then and it'll just be a milestone if all goes well.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well given all the circumstances! (nausea etc.) :winkwink:

I'm worried because my nausea stopped about 3 weeks ago! Not sure if I should take that as a bad sign or a god send lol can't wait for a scan just to see there is actually something in there!! Wish we could tell without doctors lol x

I know it's really scary. I think the closer you get to 12 scan the more u worry! Mine is two weeks and I've almost prepared myself for the worst. So silly cos I've no reason to think that.

Once you get past your first scan though I think the time seems to speed up and before u know it your bump is forming and your feeling baby kick. That's fab reassurance. Try not to worry about disappearing symptoms, some days I feel worse than others.

Anyone else got 12 wks scan date 😊 x x

Midwife again today. Got my bloods to be taken 😞 x

I'm preparing myself for the worst too!! Just had my letter come through this morning ill be 12+3 for mine :) it's on the 6th December 8:45 am! Wooo! I'm still as exhausted as ever my early start days just seem to be getting harder and harder :( and I'm craving coco pops!! Had to buy a family pack the other day n bought OH his own cereal so he won't eat mine lol.
I know it's sad but I can't wait to find out my blood type too! I was going to give blood the month I found out I was pregnant lol. X

My next appointment is November 27, i'll be 11 weeks then. My doctor said he likes to see patients first at 10-11 weeks. I don't think i'll get another ultrasound since i had one at 6 weeks :( he will try to find the heartbeat though. I just wish it would be here already!!!

I'm starting to feel much better with more energy too.

Can I have some of your energy?? There isn't enough sleep in the world for me at the mo :( x

I feel exactly the same 😞 I've been going to bed at 9pm, Maisy up at 6 and I'm still exhausted!!

Mw appt waste of time. Didn't do my bloods, said now I will get them done at scan??!

I can say less than 2 weeks now 😊 x

Hello everyone :) how are u all? I've had no energy these past few days and seems my sickness has started back up again :( tablets must of stopped working lol, nice to see you've all got ur scan dates! I haven't got my dating scan/consultant one yet but i have got one on the 28th nov so not all bad!
Time is still completely dragging! I just want to be 16 weeks and starting to get a bump! I have a little one already mind but I want a massive bump this time as I barely had one with Alisha haha, I'm really hoping these horrible pregnancy symptoms die down at 12 weeks or not long after :( I actually cried to my oh te other night cos I was so fed up! Lol xxx

Aw bless ya Lauren. It's so hard to be excited when u feel so s**t!! My nausea is worse than ever some days, still struggling to find things I fancy eating.

I feel like the worst mother cos I'm sooo tired all I wanna do is sit down. House is a tip too!

Anyone getting bouts of hormonal anger?? It's not helping that Maisy has decided to completely ignore me anytime I say no. Terrible three's???! Ugh I want a day off work, housework, mummy duties!!! X

Most of my sickness has gone, well nothing compared to last week but i am still pretty tired too.

and Linny, raging hormones? YES I HAVE THEM. haha so i have to vent a little, you kind of have to know her but my cousin who is also my worst enemy found out that i'm pregnant and just a little background on me and her's relationship: She was supposed to be my maid of honor a year ago in my wedding but we had a HUGE falling out and now can't stand to be in the same room with each other. For the record, i never "kicked" her out of my wedding, she just ran her mouth to everyone that she wasn't going to be in my wedding anymore. Then she proceeded to show up to my wedding dressed like a stripper with a skirt on so short that you KNEW she wasn't wearing underwear and stripper heels on.

Anyway, she text me "congrats" on Sunday and my heart sank, i asked her who told her. She told me (it wasn't this person's fault, he didn't know we weren't telling anyone yet), anyway i asked her very politely not to tell ANYONE because i hadn't broke the news to my extended family yet. Welp, not even 2 days later another cousin is calling me asking if she is spreading rumors about me again... bla bla bla. I completely broke down. I was SO MAD i couldn't do anything but cry. DH came home and i was crying so hard i couldn't hardly talk. She managed to ruin the first half of my wedding planning and now somehow ruined my pregnancy announcement. I'm not even excited to tell everyone else anymore, because i'm sure they already know from her. I wish i could do to her half of what she's done to me but she is seriously heartless.

ok i feel better now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->