• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

looking for a buddy

Headache is back with avengence! :( came on again last night I drank loads yesterday so it certainly isn't dehydration lol kept waking up in the night thinking yay it's gone but as soon as I was awake for a couple minutes it came back on :( my sickness tried to come back yesterday morning but I quickly scoffed a pack of crisps at work and it went lol.
Omg Jamie can't believe she did that! If my cousin would have done that at my wedding I'd have thrown her onto the curb lol! Luckily the 1 cousin I've told I'm pregnant hasn't said anything to anyone... If she had I wouldn't talk to her again! She keeps telling me I'm 10 weeks I should be ok now, I have to keep telling her no not until I've seen there's something there on the scan!
Abit random but does anyone notice they sneeze more now?! I never used to, now I sneeze about 4 times a day have done since about a week after finding out lol xx

Yup I hear ya on the headache. Woke up yesterday with it, haven't been able to shake it yet. If it carries on will take paracetamol. Doesn't help that Maisy was awake about 6 times last night 😞 wish someone could keep her overnight so I can sleep!!

Jamie....your cousin is a disgrace. Sounds like she might be suffering from utter jealousy. Do NOT let her ruin this for you. Ok she stole part of the joy of your wedding and you can't get that back. Try to remove yourself from the idea she will ruin this for you too. She isn't worth it :hugs:

A week on Friday now saraaa 😊 x

Oh and sneezing...not really. Have been sneezing but have had a cold off and on since getting bfp x

Woooo! So excited :) just heard baby's heartbeat on the Doppler too!! Ahh :) x

Saraa - yes i got a really bad cold about 4 weeks ago and have never really gotten rid of the cough, runny nose or sneezing. My cough is actually what eventually makes me throw up because it's like a gagging kind of cough.

Thanks everyone for your support about my cousin. The problem is, i did cut her out of my life after my wedding... Every time she's in my life she's causing drama. I know it is 100% jealousy. Apparently her and her husband have been trying since they got married back in May. She got drunk at my grandparent's 50th anniversary party and proceeded to tell the whole party that her husband has a low sperm count... Just to show how much class she actually has.

I was almost sick at work the other day because I swallowed a tictac down the wrong way n started coughing lol!
Just got back from the docs cuz I've gone completely deaf in one ear :( she said its wax covering my eardrum so gotta get some olive oil stuff from the chemist before work x

Finally have my appointment today :) I don't think i'll get another scan but he said he will try and hear the heartbeat and stuff. I hope all goes well :)

Oh dear saraaa, that doesn't sound nice. Hope your feeling better x

Good luck with appt Jamie x

Still sooooo exhausted! Scan a week tomorrow woop woop x

Ugh feeling crap today! Headache since yesterday has wiped me out. All I want is my bed but I have a little person to entertain x

Hope your appointment went ok jamie!! 8 days till my scan :D
I've been deaf the last few days one ears been completely blocked :( had to get olive oil drops to try and sort it out managed to clear it a bit so I can hear a bit better again lol x

Helloo ladies, I hear ya with the headaches had it for 3 days just will not shift, and guess ehat? Still feeling crappy! :( I hope it goes away soon, poor Alisha we've done nothing at all all week usually we r doing something everyday but I just haven't had the energy to move
How is every one else feeling?
Not long now for your scans :D I'm sure use are both really excited mine is 12th dec at 13 weeks but I've had one today at 11 weeks and baby is fine, was upside down being a little bit naughty lol and the bleed has gone from 40mm to 23mm so that's good news, we did get a picture but as he/she was upside down it's basically of it's back lol and was having a little dance while the sonographer was trying to get measurement haha naughty baby xxx

Aww bless! Glad your bleed has got smaller! I've felt really crappy today, really tender along my public line and sore must be growing pains I guess :/
I bet this is when time starts to drag up until my scan lol a week tomorrow! People on my Facebook have been announcing their pregnant this week I'm annoyed there beating me to it!! Lol. X

Yey Lauren, glad the bleed is dissolving. Must be a weight off your mind!!

I'm feeling better today, boobs are killing though.

Less than a week for scan. Feeling incredibly nervous and excited. The wait has seemed forever 😊

Haha saraaa it's always the way. I prob won't announce on FB. I didn't last time, word kind of spread when I was over 20 wks when I knew what I was having!! Exciting times all round!!

Xmas tree up on Sunday yeeeeah!!! X x

Eurgh bad morning!! Was at work with oh this morning just come home for lunch and found my doppler came but got returned to the Royal Mail office :( even tho we left instruction for it to be left with a neighbour :( and just had our table and chairs delivered which is an Xmas present from his mum and she's bought the wrong ones these are disgusting like a 60's throw back :( not even taking it out of the boxes oh can sort it out! X

Ohh saraaa sounds like uve had a bad morning so far! I always remember when Alisha was little my oh's mum uses to buy Alisha clothes and they were horrific! Lol thankfully she has got better and doesn't buy as much now anyway and the last thing she bought she tried to put it on Alisha and she said 'nanna that's just awful I'm not wearing that!' Haha i had to hold back the laughter, I know it's not quite the same as ur table and chairs but can u possibly exchange them ?
When's everyone's next midwife appt? Mines Xmas eve I'm looking forward to it as it will be the first time we hear babies heartbeat (they don't let us at scans and decided against a Doppler) going to be a mad rush though, working 8-3 then midwife 3.20 then off to my dads for Xmas eve tea at 4 lol (we don't see him Xmas day) then home to get little to bed a bring the prezzies down :D
Aww Linny I'm so jealous my oh won't let me put my Xmas tree n decs up til next week, he's off work the 5th though so I might have to persuade him to let me out it up then hehe I love Xmas especially now we are done Xmas shopping (barring a few small items)
How is every one else getting on with there Xmas shopping ? Xxx

Aww saraaa that's a crap morning! We ordered two items and got them delivered yesterday and one of the chairs was cracked and the second package had something else damaged 😞

Not having a great day here either. Maisy is having a no pooing week. Last went Monday (in a pull up, still refuses toilet) today she's really poorly with it, in pain, laying about and crying. It's so frustrating cos nothing I says will make her go. The doc gave me some pills to put up her bum but really don't wanna do that, it might scar her for life!! Think I'm gonna have to go back and push for referral!
Anyway enough poo talk. I have Monday off for chrimbo shopping with my mum and sis, I can't wait.

Also doing the elf comes to stay thing with Maisy, I can't wait till the 1st December.

Next MW is 2nd jan 😞 x x

Managed to get my doppler from the post office :D heard baby's heartbeat properly :) it's between 170 and 180 :) the little bugger kept moving as the beat counter was going up and it would stop lol had to work out 10 seconds of it and times it to make a minute lol.
Haven't even started Xmas shopping yet! Will be doing some of it this weekend :) xx

My appointment went well :) got to hear the heartbeat, it was at 146. My dr said that once you hear the heartbeat your chance of miscarriage goes from around 20% to less than 3% so i was happy :) :happydance:

I've been having the headaches bad too for the last couple days. I was awake the other night and could feel the way the blood pumped through my head it hurt so bad. I've always suffered from migraines really bad though so i guess i'm somewhat used to it.

We decided to go "facebook official" on Saturday. Of course there's always worries but i think we both felt relieved after my appointment. I won't get a scan until 20 weeks though :/ Oh well, listening to the heartbeat is enough for me. Hope everyone had a good holiday :)

Linny sounds like your having a rough week, poor maisy maybe a referral would be the best thing for both of u as u might be able to find out what's going on

Not long now until your scans :) I'll be looking forward to seeing ur scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"