• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

looking for a buddy

Pics :)

Well I think every one now knows we r having baby number 2 and I'm quite glad because my clients at work have noticed my bump lol I thought it might still be bloat but I really don't think it is now I think it's baby bump (and I'm sticking to it :p )

Officially finished Xmas shopping Yeyy :)

Glad your appointment went well Jamie xx

Headache came back yesterday for me too while I was at work, managed to survive the day without getting any tablets.
Got the Xmas tree out the other day to see if we wanted to get a new one but the kits decided he wants to get in it :/ lol he keeps laying in it half way up lol I'm surprised it holds his weight cuz it's only a slimline tree!
The days seem to be dragging now before Friday! I just think of it as 1 more early start then a late one before I get to see it!! :) looked at my friends scan a couple days ago after reading about skull/nub theory and said it would be a girl and she found out yesterday and I was right :D can't wait to see my own :) xx

Ooh saraaa I might let u check mine out if all goes well!! Only one work day left, then it's here 😊

I'm not showing at all Lauren. I mean I have a bump but it's not noticeable if u didn't know. Managed to keep it secret from most people still x x

Ps my chrimbo decs are up! It's like Santas grotto in my lounge haha x x

Everyone at my work seems to know :( a girl from the weekend went up to my oh and said she knew I'd be pregnant soon, n he said what do u mean?? N she said oh someone told me she's pregnant, so he just denied it no one knows so its just rumours!
Can't wait to put ours up :) we got the tree out but the decorations are still in my mums loft I think lol x

That's so annoying that their gossiping at ur work saraaa! I would never go up to someone and say what she did. Some people have no manners!!!!

I've depressed myself trying on clothes for chrimbo dos. I have one tomorrow and another in two weeks and everything makes me look fat not pregnant boooo!!

On a plus note.....scan TOMORROW!! I'm so scared x x

Ahh I'm excited for my scan now :) now I know there's something in there thanks to my doppler lol. Now just worried about the downs testing and making sure it's all healthy and everything's where it should be lol. My works always full of rumours! I guess that's what happens in a shop full of girls all the same age! X

haha the new question i'm finding very annoying is the "were you guys trying??"

I just want to be like "omg, we were trying so hard, i mean we were 'doing it' at least 3 times a day!!!" haha what the heck? Why does it matter if we were trying or not.

Lol Jamie it gets quite annoying doesn't it! I'm kina like Ermm mind your own business.

Good luck for ur scan today Linny I'll be watching the post waiting for an update :)

Our Xmas decs are going up today! Finally lol I feel like everyone's got there's up but us

Saraaa sounds like fun at your work, probably don't know a thing was were just tryin to catch your oh out xx

Hahaha jamie I would totally say that if people started asking me!!
I got our tree out last weekend and were still waiting to put the decs on it lol! Hopefully be this weekend... Still waiting for oh to decide if he wants a new tree or not cuz I bought this one with my ex when me and him lived together...
Good luck linny!! I can't remember if you've said what time your scan is lol ill check back about half 1 before work or tonight :D xx

Thank u girls, it's at 1.30 so will msg when I can 😊 x

Exciting!! Have you started drinking yet?? I think my letter says 1 litre an hour before so does that mean I need to drink from 7:45 if my appointments 8:45? I hate getting up early but sad to think it'll all be done with this time tomorrow lol x

Saraaa yeah what I did with early morning I had a wee first thing then drank loads of water from then
Oo exciting Linny a friend of mines just had her scan Today at 13 weeks I can't wait for mine now lol still got a week to wait xx

Well all went well 😀😀😀😀 baby was being awkward at first haha!! My bladder was too full so had to empty it. My scan was at 1.30 so I had a week at 12.30, a proper saved up one then just sipped on a bottle of water. Luckily my scan was on time. Finally tole Maisy cos they brought her in at end and saw the baby on the screen. First thing she said was 'what's that called' haha!

I just feel like I can finally relax and enjoy now cos up to this point I had no idea what I would find. Pics aren't great but gonna try to upload one x x

I can't upload one from my iPhone 😞😞 x

Yay Linny congrats! what a relief it is...

Gosh all of us are almost to the second trimester! i sure hope the second goes faster than the first.

Linny I always come on my iPhone just click the desktop version then u can upload them :):) I'm excited now!! Just finished work :) xx

Glad your scan went well Linny :)

I know Jamie 2nd tri soon hopefully start feeling a bit normal in time
For Christmas lol and I agree I hope it goes faster too! Xx

I tried that saraaa but it kept saying the file was too big 😞 I will give it another go!!

The best of luck saraaa, it's so exciting x x

I got put back two days so I'm due 20th June now!

Thanks Jamie n Lauren! Xmas should be lovely without the nausea so looking forward to it!!

I've lost my voice 😞 this morning it's just a squeak!! This is my third cold in first Tri!!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->