• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for Mommy's due end of Feb. 2013!

Ohh, private ones! That makes sense! DH said he's not going to pay for a private one since we will be getting one early October for my 20th week ultrasound. Grr...cheap DH. LOL!

mine said no at first.. but with a little prodding, he agreed :winkwink:

Apparently I can get a private early gender scan at 15 weeks, it's £80 & it's about an hour away. OH isn't really up for it though :( I can see where he's coming from though, that money could buy us a Moses basket or a crib and if we do decide to find out the gender we will be keeping it a secret anyway so we might aswell wait. I will definitely have a pang of jealousy when you girls go for your gender scans though :haha:

awwww--- well, one way to look at is that you will be SURE SURE SURE of the sex when you go :thumbup:

How's everyone doing? Holly & Ich - how did the gender scans go?

Xxx

hey ladies.. baby wouldnt uncross legs so i have to wait till 20 weeks to find out!!

Ich.. that sucks! :nope: they didn't offer to bring you back for free?? Happy 16 weeks!

joo~ how have you been??

SLC~ how are things?

I'm SHOCKINGLY team :pink: :happydance: I won't lie~ I'm verrrrrrry excited to have a daughter!!

oh my gosh holly congrats! how exciting!!

it wasnt a private scan.. i have another scan at 20 weeks

ohhhhhhhhhh I see. :growlmad: Well- next time your LO BEST cooperate :haha:

That's not that far away! Is that your anatomy scan I take it?

yes but i want to get a private one before it. i cant wait another minute lol

lol!!! my fiancee thinks its silly. plus i just got laid off so blowing $150 may not be wise :haha:

holly: I am incredibly jealous!! ;) ( I want a baby girl! ) A little baby girl! How wonderful!! Congratulations!!

lch: I'm sorry you couldn't see your baby! Here, if that happens they reschedule for free!

well i think since it wasn't really my gender scan they didnt do that. it was a cervical length / basic growth scan. she said next time at 20 weeks theyll make sure to see it. 4 weeks to go *sigh*

Congrats Holly, love that you're team pink! How exciting, now you can get cracking on coming up with some girl names.

Ich - how frustrating! But at 20 weeks hopefully baby will oblige!

I'm doing well, still super tired but that stage should be coming to an end. I had to rebook my 20 week scan but the hospital are so busy they couldn't get my scan in until another week, so they had to ring another hospital & I've rebooked for a couple of days later. Friday 12th. I'm just about to research the other hospital now as not sure if they tell you the gender or not.

Ich... do you have a date for your growth scan? They are doing mine Sept. 20th so not too far away.. I am not buying ANYTHING pink until I get it TRIPLE confirmed at that appointment. I'm SURE it is a girl- they thought so @ my NT scan too- but I want to be sure, sure, sure!

SLC~ Happy 14 weeks! :flower: You might have a pink little bundle in there too! Not too long for you to find out either in the scheme of things! :)

joo~ is that the 12th of Sept. that you'll get your scan or October?? Mine is Sept. 20th. I hear ya on being EXHAUSTED. I would like to say once the pregnancy is over, I'll feel better- but I know that's not true :haha:

Oops yeah it's October 12th. I have my 16 week check up September 15th which I think is a Saturday so I will have to double check that appointment. Also all of my appointments seem to be a week behind - I know they are really busy with a big increase of pregnancies recently, but slightly worrying nonetheless!

Holly - roll on Sept 20th so you can start buying all those cute outfits & decorations!

that sucks to be behind Joo.. I am SO Impatient- I always schedule my stuff just a smidgen ahead :haha:

Happy 15 weeks too!!! Can you believe in 5 weeks~ you will be 1/2 way done?!?! CRAZY!

Oh I'll stop complaining now... I got my dates wrong! My next checkup is September 13th :dohh: preggo brain.

I know it's so exciting! Is anyone finding that the weeks are passing a bit quicker now? I don't know about you guys, but I found the 1st 3 months passed so slowly and now the 1st scan is done it seems to be flying by! I will get more excited when I see you girls are going for your anatomy scans because then I know I won't be far behind :)

honestly- this pregnancy has flown by since day 1 bc I have a little 7 month old.. I have NO TIME to think or rest or eat or sleep :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->