• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for Mommy's due end of Feb. 2013!

Thank you Holly! Only a couple of hours to go. I'll come on later today - after the scan I have visits to do with OH to share our wonderful news with people. Going to be a long day! Sorry not been around much lately. Ich I hope you feel better soon. Morning sickness is no fun huh! I'm pleased to say mine seems to be subsiding for now.

Hope other than the sickies & the sore boobs everyone is well xxx

hi ladies. im really really sick =[ =[

oh noooo :( I'm sorry! I hope it subsides soon! Are you taking anything for it!??!?

Thank you Holly! Only a couple of hours to go. I'll come on later today - after the scan I have visits to do with OH to share our wonderful news with people. Going to be a long day! Sorry not been around much lately. Ich I hope you feel better soon. Morning sickness is no fun huh! I'm pleased to say mine seems to be subsiding for now.

Hope other than the sickies & the sore boobs everyone is well xxx

Exciting!!! Did you say you were or were not going to try and find out the sex???

I scheduled a private gender scan for Aug 30th :happydance: I can't WAIT!

i actually have a sinus infection . its horrible. my head hurts and my nose is stuffy and im so achey all over =[ my throat hurts too plus i have Ms

Aw man :( that SUCKS.. especially since you can't really load up on meds bc you're preggo! Just keep drinking plenty! :flower: I hope it passes ASAP!

thanks hun.. im on antibiotics but im scared because i am prone to yeast infections from antibiotics

what about taking probiotics?? that's safe for baby and should help offset getting a yeast infection???

Ich that sucks! Hope you feel better soon xx

Scan went well today. Sorry the pic is a little grainy. Baby was mid kick (can just about make out baby toes on the original) and all it wanted to do was suck it's thumb

https://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/msjoo/Joely%20and%20Pauls%20pregnancy%20pics/20120814_163842.jpg

Thank you Holly. I think boy, OH thinks girl. Scan pic isn't really too clear and the sonogropher didn't mention anything either. I'm not sure if I will be finding out at 20 weeks or not, will have to have a good think about it xxx

beautiful scan!!

i am taking probiotics but i still get a YI sometimes

hey ladies. just had my dr appt. cervix is looking great!! here is my scan. look at the babies lil legs!

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 2
Thanks girls :hugs:

Ich that's another great scan, I can see baby's legs too :cloud9:

How is everyone???

I have my gender scan in 9 days on the 30th.. totally counting down! :happydance:

Oh mi gosh!! My gender scan is on the 30th too!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies, really? I've never heard of doctors ordering gender scans that early! How did you two get so lucky? ;)

Oh wow that's so exciting girls! I can't wait to find out what you're having - that's if you want to share. My anomaly scan isn't until Oct 10th. They do them at 20 weeks here & that's when you can find out the gender, but I'm not sure if we're gonna find out yet. I hope it passes quickly for you girls, I can imagine how excited you are :hugs:

Awesome Ich! What time is your appt.? Mine is at 9am! :thumbup:

SLC~ I'm paying for a private gender scan! you should check to see if they do them if your area if you're interested!

Joo~ I'll definitely share! :) they technically do them between 18-20 weeks here but I am soooooo impatient & paying for a private scan! :happydance:

mines at 1 pm =[ lol boo

well i have a gender scan at 20 weeks also. this is my cervical length scan but they will tell me the gender also

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->