• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for Mommy's due end of Feb. 2013!

:hi: Just got back from my scan a little while ago. I'm SO thankful that everything appears really good so far. Baby was nice and wiggly and hard to believe but it's already just an inch or so under my belly button! Nasal bone was there.. they did the back of the neck measurement and it was .14- they said it should be less than .3 so that's great. Praying the rest of the results from the blood work turn out low risk! Baby looks GREAT though. It's CRAZY bc 95% of the time, short of being tired- I do not feel pregnant AT ALL. The lady that scanned me remembered me from last time. She was due 2 weeks after me before so it was great to catch up with her and I BEGGED her to do her best to guess the sex. She spent 5 minutes or so just trying to guess! She said if she had to bet-- she would say :pink: I must say, I'm super excited. I know VERY WELL it could still be a boy.. so I'm not going to say girl for sure yet.. but it's nice to know I have a chance :haha: I am going to schedule a private u/s for between 15-16 weeks. I also go back Sept. 20th for my anatomy scan which I'm looking forward to.

Here are a few pictures of my little pip! She was awesome and gave me like 10 pictures!!!

take a look at the potty shot at the end and tell me your thoughts! :thumbup:

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/hollw79w/1.jpg

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/hollw79w/3.jpg

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/hollw79w/4.jpg

Beautiful scan pics holly! So glad everything went well, the bloods should be fine too. Your pics are so clear, and what a nice last for giving you 10! I really hope I get a sonographer as good as yours. Xxx

i have my appointment today! just in a few hours. might get a scan! xx

yay for scans ladies! holly i would most def say that is a girl! that would be awesome for you!! of course any gender is great but you have all boys now! she will be very well protected by her big brothers :haha: my cerclage went great. no complications, he said my cervix was at a great length now and he fully expects it to hold this baby in! i got an epidural so didn't feel a thing. except the epidural of course lol.. now that hurt! it hurt a lot more then it did in labor.. maybe cause in labor i was already in pain! i wish my u/s tech told me the gender =[ boo

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/314421_10151981434490268_2112226295_n.jpg

10 weeks, 5 days :)

yay for scans ladies! holly i would most def say that is a girl! that would be awesome for you!! of course any gender is great but you have all boys now! she will be very well protected by her big brothers :haha: my cerclage went great. no complications, he said my cervix was at a great length now and he fully expects it to hold this baby in! i got an epidural so didn't feel a thing. except the epidural of course lol.. now that hurt! it hurt a lot more then it did in labor.. maybe cause in labor i was already in pain! i wish my u/s tech told me the gender =[ boo

I'm glad it went great and that there were no issues at all :hugs: Hopefully you can breathe a little easier!! :hugs:

You will be getting regular u/s to check your cervix, right?!?! Maybe someone can tell you!??!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/314421_10151981434490268_2112226295_n.jpg

10 weeks, 5 days :)

awwwww :cloud9: soooo cute!

mrsswaffer - Yay! Happy Birthday in advance! Make sure you upload a picture of your scan! :)

Can't wait to see your pic mrsswaffer!

Aw, thanks. Tomorrow's the day! :)

I don't think we'll be uploading the scan pic though, because we like the idea of keeping it to ourselves and just showing friends and family in real life. I hope no-one minds, I just think posting the pics is a bit invasive. Plus, like Facebook, some websites take possession of your pictures when you upload them, and I want these pics to be all ours. :D

joo~ good luck on your scan tomorrow!!!! I'm sure it will go great!!! You'll have to update us!!!

Ich & SLC~ how are you ladies doing!?!?!?

I'm basically tired ALL.THE.TIME! Ready for some 2nd tri energy!! :haha:

holy- only three more days and than you are in the 2nd tri!!!!! Are you taking extra naps during the day? :)

AFM, I've been okay. Still sick, not terribly, but I vomit here or there. Than, out of the blue the other day my breasts have gotten VERY tender and sore. I can't wait until the 2nd tri as well.

Aw, thanks. Tomorrow's the day! :)

I don't think we'll be uploading the scan pic though, because we like the idea of keeping it to ourselves and just showing friends and family in real life. I hope no-one minds, I just think posting the pics is a bit invasive. Plus, like Facebook, some websites take possession of your pictures when you upload them, and I want these pics to be all ours. :D

I never assumed sharing your ultrasound picture was invasive. It's not like your showing us anything private (ie: bank statements, your naked body ). But, to each their own. :shrug:

I'm glad the nausea isn't too bad! Could be worse!!

My boobs definitely feel bigger... its funny bc the first ten weeks or so there was no change!!

I'm glad the nausea isn't too bad! Could be worse!!

My boobs definitely feel bigger... its funny bc the first ten weeks or so there was no change!!

Not to be too personal, but are they sore? I don't see much of a size difference but mine hurt....:nope: For sickness, I'm still having to take my Zofran. I wish I didn't have too...but I tossed up a tomato sandwich today which while gross, it didn't look like THAT much came up...so that makes me happy and confident I kept most of it down. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->