Looking for some buddies - ttc #1

Hi ladies, checking in - I also am in the 2WW but not super hopeful. However, my consultation with the fertility clinic is on Monday morning, so looking forward to that. Fxed for those still waiting/testing!

Amanda- 10 dpo is so early.. you have time!

I am also 10 dpo and got light lines on a frer and wapmart cheapie, but i have had a couple days of light spotting and the lines are squinters for sure. But they are lines not shadows so that is good. We'll see. I wont call it bfp until i get past af due date and get a pos digi.

Welcome back, Meep! Let us know how your appointment goes!

Nut - FXed that this is it!

AFM - Tested again this morning and still BFN. I see my new OBGYN this afternoon for something potentially unrelated, but I want to ask her about my thyroid. I take medicine, but I just want to make my thyroid won't cause any TTC troubles. I really could stand to lose a few pounds too. Or 50. Lol.

Fx everyone waiting to test and going to appointments.

Nut, that's exciting! Let us know how you go.

AFM - 10dpo and not even a symptom to spot. I'm going to test Friday if no af.

Im at the airport at the start of a 18hr journey. Af due today, no sign so far. I decided not to test yesterday and have no tests with me. If I make it to Tuesday evening with no af, then i will pick up a test somewhere.

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in. AF got me yesterday, so we'll try again in August. If we don't catch it in August, we won't get to try in September because I have to go to Cleveland for work the same week that I'm expected to O.

My OBGYN appointment went well, I was going for something unrelated, but we talked about my thyroid and I will have blood-work done in August to recheck my levels.

Good luck to all those who are going to test soon!

Good luck in August Amanda!! Hope your levels are where they are suppose to for your thyroid!!
I am getting blood work later this week for my thyroid and seeing my endo next week so hopefully levels are good!!
FXed for everyone testing!

I just arrived in California after 2x delayed flights, then issues at the car rental place etc...I left home 25hours ago. Now Im wondering if i should use my last energy for sightseeing or for grocery shopping... Good news is that today is 12dpo (technically today is 33 hours long due to 9hr time shift) and i have not had any spotting yet, normally af is in full flow by now. I didn't bring any tests with me so if af doesn't show by tmw I will get some and test on 14dpo with fmu.

Good luck Blo. I'm usually spotting by now too at 11DPO. We'll be testing the same day (if af stays away)

Welp, I caved in and tested this morning, fully expecting disappointment. BFP!!!

OMG so exciting! Congrats Emily! And you too, Nuthatch?

Fxed, Blo!

Appointment with fertility clinic went well. They ordered some tests, and I will have to do some more during next month's cycle. Then we can hopefully try IUI in September. He said if we were younger they'd advise us to just keep on trying, but time is a bigger factor since I'm 35+. But, he said DH's SAs were not so bad, or "not remarkable" in a good way, so that was reassuring.

He also told me to stop temping and OPKs! Said we've established that I ovulate and I need to save my emotional energy for future treatments.

Hi Ladies - Can I join you?

TTC #1 - we're cycle 4 right now. DH and I are together 8 years and married 2. Waited a little bit to try to settle into our home, married life and careers before starting the TTC journey. I know it hasn't been thaaaat long but I will admit I was a little naiive in thinking it would just happen the first cycle. I'm glad to have found this forum tho to talk through everything with the support of women all around the world.

Currently in the TWW and its killlling me. I've been testing everyday since 9DPO with bfn. Will continue to test until bfp or AF. AF is due Saturday Aug 5, but hopefully I don't see her for much longer than that.

Emily - CONGRATS! I haven't read the full thread yet, so not sure of your story but 12 month TTC#1 you def deserve it. FX for a happy and healthy 9 months for you!

Congrats, emily!

Meep- i had a chemical this month unfortunately. My tests took forever to go back to completely negative and to start feeling okay, but they are negative now and starting to feel normal again. Bleeding just about stoppef now, too.

12 DPO - BFN. I'm not gonna lie ladies. Today's negative was a tough one to look at. I shed a couple tears. I've since talked myself off the ledge tho and calmed down. The highs and lows of all this, it's intense. I'm feeling out. AF not due until Saturday, so it's not over and I know i've heard from plenty of women on here that many don't see their bfps until AF is due or late. It's just so emotional. It's okay though, the pity party is over. I think. FX I have better luck tomorrow.

Emily - OMG YAY! Congratulations!!

AFM - Just checking in. My first dose of Clomid was a bust. I never got a positive OPK (I'm now on CD20) so we did a progesterone to make sure. I'm positive I didn't though, I don't even have a sustained temp rise. I'm taking a break next cycle, so we'll see what happens in a couple months. From the sounds of my last appointment, I might be switching to injectables.

Also, welcome everyone new to the forum!

Ive been bad with keeping up to date in this group, sorry... Just been travelling and working 12 hours a day, dealing with jetlag, got af, plus now i have to cope with the fact that im probably still going to be on this trip during my fertile window and will not be able to even bd once

Congrats Emily!

Blo: Welcome to California! Unless you left already? If so I hope you had a good time. :)

AFM: Trying to get back into the habit of checking back in here more often. I'm in my TWW now so just waiting.

Congrats Emily!

Blo: Welcome to California! Unless you left already? If so I hope you had a good time. :)

AFM: Trying to get back into the habit of checking back in here more often. I'm in my TWW now so just waiting.

Thanks Cheshire! Have only been working so far so did not see much yet. Will probably get a few hours off tmw to explore, was thinking to check out the Googleplex and whatever else i find in palo alto (any ideas?) and will try to find some time to see sf on Wednesday. Thursday to Monday will be back to work (in san jose) and on Tues next week Im heading back. Probably arriving home on Wed... Should o on Monday /Tuesday but really hope its delayed...

There isn't much to see in Palo Alto besides the Standford campus. It's pretty to walk around and check out. If you can get back to San Jose and enjoy strange things and history I highly recommend the Winchester Mystery House. I've toured it several times and every time see something new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->