looking for someone to do this with me !!

I'm so sorry you ladies are dealing with AF. My test at the doctor yesterday came back negative and my temp dropped from 98.67 to 98.47 this morning, so I'm pretty positive I'm out too. AF still hasnt shown her ugly face yet, but I'm sure by tomorrow she will.

hmm you never know leelee

maybe ww will all have February babies

awsome ! jeez alot of us have februray birthdays lol

whens yours ?? mines the 16th

dont know vicky could be implantation or af on her way good luck babe

coralym- my bdays the 8th, but think my due date is would be around the same as yours as our cycles are very similar. what you going to try this month? i dnt know what to do im runnin out of things to try and loosing hope! :( didnt think it would take this long! xx

this month we are gonna do what my doctor said and stick with it cause we didint last month .. sex everyday from cycle day 11 to 20 .

im literally 14 day past AF surely not again! Achhh please no! I ordered some o tests.... hoped theyd come today tho im 99% certains i already o'd i think it happens earlier

So.....my typical cycle is 28 days long. FF, for whatever reason, predicted AF would show on CD 31 (today). Still no AF. I am crampy, but still no spotting or anything. This is very unusual for me because I am very regular....

lee- if you are regular..and are late this time...then I am hoping a BFP......Fingers crossed ...All the best...loads of baby :dust: for you..

im literally 14 day past AF surely not again! Achhh please no! I ordered some o tests.... hoped theyd come today tho im 99% certains i already o'd i think it happens earlier

Fingers crossed for you too.. All the best!!!:thumbup: :dust:

I need it to of happened early cos hubbys a total muppet LOL

Sooooo confused this morning!!!! My temps went right back up to Pre-drop. Now my temp is 98.64. what the heck?!?

Hi Coralym and others, I joined you early on in this thread, don't know whether you remember? I stuck at the bd-ing everyday and we did cds11-20 (although missed one on cd18) I think but it still worked and got my bfp! Now just got fingers crossed and hoping little bean sticks. I just wanted to say thanks for starting the thread and all your motivation during that cycle. Good luck to you girls this cycle, i hope you all get your bfp's too xxx

Since I got a negative result at the doc's last week, I was extremely apprehensive. I woke up this morning and waited to pee until I went to the store to get a First Response. Reluctantly, I took it...and.....got my :bfp: !!!
So excited! Sorry for all of the stress-filled messages I was sending over the last couple of days. I was just so perplexed by my temps. Baby dust to all of you and thank you for all of the support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->