looking for someone to do this with me !!

Congrats peanut and leelee ! and happy mothers day to you mothers to be !

im soo happy i was starting to think this thread was bad luck lol

and for all of us who didint get our bfp .. hang in there girls ! WE ARE HAVING FEBRUARY 2013 BABIES !!

how long were you girls trying ?? haha im gonna tell my dr his plan worked for my friends lmao now we are gonna do the plan for sure this month !!

heres my other post https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...onna-february-baby-beacause-say-so-errrg.html

It was our third cycle. Lmao about you telling your doc!

Congrats leelee! :wohoo:

Good luck this month everyone
:dust:

ooo jan 15th is your due date ! thats my bestfriends birthday lol

thanks for the baby dust hunn

how are you feeling ?

Great thanks, huge boobs which dh loves :rofl: but apart from that very few symptoms. With ds I got morning sickness but only from 14-18 weeks so I'm expecting I'll prob have a bout of that. Just trying to eat well and rest lots (as much as you can working full time and having an 18 month old!). How are you?

haha ya for big boobs ! lmao

well im glad your doing good and not puking your gutts out yet lol

im okay .. waiting for af to be done !!

If i was preg this month id still be in jan baby lol, did an OPK - faint line - not faint enough to need squint at, its in jan/feb 2013 babies thread - o day should be today - however it clearly isnt. for my regular o day to be later wouldnt fit in with dates for last 2 babies - so i can only assume its already been

good luck vicky maybe you will be joining the other momas !

hey wanted to check and see how everyone is doing ..

Im not doing too good , i tripped on a rock that was sticking out of the ground and had to go to the hospital cause i couldent walk with my left foot .. turns out i have soft tissue damage and a sprained foot plus a HUGE bruise with cuts all over it . now im stuck with crutches and its freaking hard ! happened 2 days ago and the dr said if in 4 days ( so 2 days from now ) its not getting any better i have to go back for a scan and they can decide what the next step will be .

Like wtf it seems bad thing are always happening to me !! i hope it gets better so that me and hubby can DTD cause this is our month ! it has to happen lol
My hubbs think i was kidding when i showed him how i can just lay flat and he can go in well no i was serious lmao psh he thinks its funny .. we shall see !!

Awww Coral lol i shouldnt laugh but i have to admit i did giggle a little at u saying about just laying flat lol. Hope you get sorted!!!x

haha thaks Vicky .. i hope it gets better too i was hoping that it would be better today but its the same ugh

take it hes not accepting u just being lay there LOL

lol nope he said oh were gonna have to see maybe your foot will be okay by the and i was laying down i showed him ill just spred and you get in lmao

Hahahaha thats brilliant. My hubby would use choice words lmao

lmao !

I rlly do hope it gonna heal cause ive got 2 more days then i gotta go back to the hospital and wait like 13hrs ugh .. idk what theyre gonna do hopefully it wont need surgery or anything like that if it ripped

Lee and peanut - congrats!! :happydance: I am so happy for you two....:hugs:
Vicky I am keeping fingers crossed for you.....hopefully you too get your BFP soon......

Im not doing too good , i tripped on a rock that was sticking out of the ground and had to go to the hospital cause i couldent walk with my left foot .. turns out i have soft tissue damage and a sprained foot plus a HUGE bruise with cuts all over it . now im stuck with crutches and its freaking hard ! happened 2 days ago and the dr said if in 4 days ( so 2 days from now ) its not getting any better i have to go back for a scan and they can decide what the next step will be .

Like wtf it seems bad thing are always happening to me !! i hope it gets better so that me and hubby can DTD cause this is our month ! it has to happen lol
My hubbs think i was kidding when i showed him how i can just lay flat and he can go in well no i was serious lmao psh he thinks its funny .. we shall see !!
How are you dear? How is your foot?

it seemed a lil better this morning stilll cant walk on it .. my dog literately jumped on my foot and it fucking hurts ! i was in tears .

I have to put a chair in the tub so that i can sit to shower lol

arghh hope u start feeling better soon, dogs are good at that!! I have been tired, sicky and full of heart burn for 2 days Fx it means something this time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->