looking for someone to do this with me !!

i wonder if its good or just nothing .. i can actually hear it like bubbling at times haha weird

I have had a stuffy nose from Hell, but that could just be allergies. My boobs have been extremely sore, but I had the same thing happen last month to no avail. I also have had some stabbing pains in my pelvic area the last two days. AF isn't due until next Saturday. We shall see!

I have had a stuffy nose from Hell, but that could just be allergies. My boobs have been extremely sore, but I had the same thing happen last month to no avail. I also have had some stabbing pains in my pelvic area the last two days. AF isn't due until next Saturday. We shall see!

Oooo, the stuffy nose thing caught my attention...I had a major stuffy nose the week of my bfp and for a week or so afterwords...maybe this is your month? Fx'd!...

Men sometimes are so insensitive....I remember last month when I came back from a wedding.....I was so sad and frustrated.....everybody was asking me about when will we have a family ? And at that time I could only say soon.....I had a big argument with dh ...... But He was so cool...he said what's the deal....don't listen to them.....relax.....[/
In a way he is right...relaxing is supposedly a key element to success but I always found that to be near impossible! Just let him know that you have a very small window each month to try and sometimes their "maybe ina few hours" or "tomorrow" is enough time to miss the window.

Chanting - "dont lose rag with hubby" is not helping!! *sigh* im sooooooooo scared of missing the window and hes like well im tired, i said well ur never tired in mornin when u get in from work so come straight to bed .. "ooh i dunno im really tired today ill prob be knackered in mornin" ARGH!

and stuffy nose... really a sign? im stuffed with it and im very very certain i O very early in cycle

and stuffy nose... really a sign? im stuffed with it and im very very certain i O very early in cycle

I started getting an uncostomary stuffy-nose about 6-7 dpo if I remember right, as I remember a lady on another thread told me she thought I was prego based on my stuffy nose :haha: She was right, I got my bfp at 10 dpo...It's supposedly the rising levels of progesterone and estrogens in early pregnancy that cause it. Mine went away after a week or so :shrug: When will you hpt??

Yes......few months back when I had Googled for symptoms....I found catching cold to be one of the symptoms......something related to the change in hormones........

I started getting an uncostomary stuffy-nose about 6-7 dpo if I remember right, as I remember a lady on another thread told me she thought I was prego based on my stuffy nose :haha: She was right, I got my bfp at 10 dpo...It's supposedly the rising levels of progesterone and estrogens in early pregnancy that cause it. Mine went away after a week or so :shrug: When will you hpt??

Wow..Coy- you did experience stuffy nose.......so that's one symptom to look out for.......I too had one last time ... But i guess it was a wrong call.....

Chanting - "dont lose rag with hubby" is not helping!! *sigh* im sooooooooo scared of missing the window and hes like well im tired, i said well ur never tired in mornin when u get in from work so come straight to bed .. "ooh i dunno im really tired today ill prob be knackered in mornin" ARGH!

Yesterday I and dh discussed a lot about this..... Instead of getting angry i did the opposite.....i calmly spoke to him.....became emotional..... And it worked...... He agreed that he will do it for us....... Try talking to him emotionally and sweetly ....hopefully it will work for you too.....All the best :thumbup:

Men sometimes are so insensitive....I remember last month when I came back from a wedding.....I was so sad and frustrated.....everybody was asking me about when will we have a family ? And at that time I could only say soon.....I had a big argument with dh ...... But He was so cool...he said what's the deal....don't listen to them.....relax.....[/
In a way he is right...relaxing is supposedly a key element to success but I always found that to be near impossible! Just let him know that you have a very small window each month to try and sometimes their "maybe ina few hours" or "tomorrow" is enough time to miss the window.

Yes..I did let him know yesterday........and he understood.....hopefully everything will go good this time......:happydance:

omg i have a stuffy nose and i also noticed that i keep waking up with a dry throat and extreme thirst !!

Grey eyes - im not even close - im 99.999% certain im in the ovulation stages last night i had what was quite a lot of EWCM this mornin before hubs got home i went to the toilet and there was LOADS, so i jumped on him when he got home LOL!! Not one to miss a chance. Last night whilst hubby was textin me from work i didnt reply a whole lot, he knew what was wrong, so actually was quite up for it this mornin LOL! Hes only got another 2 nights in work so realistically i could wait til they are finished and still be ok! Fx!!

just had a bloody nose ewww i feel like i can smell and taste it .. my nose is throbing now wtf

Hi coralym, if had weird symptoms like you my throat is killing me lately and my blobs are soo tender! Haven't tested yet but I'm itching too!! Gna try not hold out tho are you waiting till the 12th? Xx

Went to the doc today for my annual exam. Ugh! She tried to do my breast exam and my boobs were so sore she could barely finish. Then she went to do my PAP and said my cervix was very tender and that she believed I was pregnant. She was going to do a preg test, but I got shy bladder and couldn't pee in the cup :(
Not wanting to get my hopes up yet

leele if you doc said she thinks you might be .. thats a good sign !!! keep us updated

Leelee- if the doctor thinks so then you definitely have a chance......I m so happy for you:hugs:....loads of baby:dust: for you....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->