looking for someone to do this with me !!

Grey eyes - im not even close - im 99.999% certain im in the ovulation stages last night i had what was quite a lot of EWCM this mornin before hubs got home i went to the toilet and there was LOADS, so i jumped on him when he got home LOL!! Not one to miss a chance. Last night whilst hubby was textin me from work i didnt reply a whole lot, he knew what was wrong, so actually was quite up for it this mornin LOL! Hes only got another 2 nights in work so realistically i could wait til they are finished and still be ok! Fx!!

Good........:happydance:....go 4 it.......all the best:thumbup: loads of baby :dust: for you too.

Fx'd for you leelee that's a good sign! Aww coralym u still have very good signs keep testing! It's not over til af shows :) stay hopeful! I'm not going to test till the 12th at least only got one free so going to save it! Not long now but these few days before go soo slow! Xx

:hugs::flower: just been reading through and you say you got bfp syptoms [clod like flu ] just woundered waht method y used to get bfp waht syptoms and on what cdays also on what days did you bed sorry alot of ques and if you have the time could y respond whopuld like to compare in my tww:hugs: thanks also congrats on your :baby: has them 16wks flown by or what x

both me and my fiance have a doctors apppoitment on friday so im gonna ask the doctor to test since it will be the day b4 my period is due ... hopefully he'll do it

and thats if it doesent come soon cause damn these cramps !

I made my fiance laugh last night when my nose was bleeding i told him i feel the cramps but the blood is comming out the wrong end lol

everything seems soooooooooooooo far away for me now!!

just had some tinny tinny spotting when i wiped .. i ptu i pad on just incase it the big ol witch i bet it is :( ugh oh well

the middle part of my trhoat just under my jaw hurts really bad when i swallow ! its a bad sore throat but not the sides like i normaly get .. weird

Aren't you taking something for the cold.......I mean like some ginger juice with honey....... Or gargle with warm salt water for the throat......

i tested today - bfn :( gna wait until saturday now. u got any updates coralym? xx

i just finished anti biotics !! so how the hell would i get sick lol

im going to see my dr tommorow so im gonna get everything cheked out and ask him to do a test

thats crazzy .. its my throat but right under the middle part of my jaw and it hurt to swalow ! not as bad as yesterday tho seems to be worse at night .. wonder what it could be

Cora, I am so sorry to hear you are having such a terrible time! Maybe you are one of those women who has bizarre pregnancy symptoms! When is AF due?

My cycles are usually 28 days, but I am now on CD29 and my temps are still really elevated. FF labeled me triphasic. I have cramps and am terribly bloated and gassy. I keep waiting to see AF when I go to the bathroom.

My Ovulation Chart
Here is my chart. Let me know what you all think.

leelee27 your a day late wow have y tested as this could be it don,t get disheartend if you don,t get bfp as you may have slow levels of hcg but its only a matter of time for that BFP
c
CAROLYN WOW Y TO 1 DAY B4 HOW YOU ALL FEELING HOPE TIO TURN LAPTOP ON LATER OR TOMORROW AND SEE OF THESE :baby::baby::baby: GOOD LUCK ALL Y LADIES :happydance:HOPE ITS THE ANSWER YOU ALL GET :hugs:

im having really watery discharge that is light pink .. yesterday it there was like nothing but tinny dot of pink and the cm was yallowish .. so im guessing af is here damn

well af is here and thank god i went to bed with a pad on !! its sooooo bad ! probably one of the worse ive had in a while . im not even upset this month like the other cycles i guess im use to it .

coralym- af is here for me too :( and mines worse than normal too its weird :/ im oping for this cycle too as my bday is in feb so would be excellent for our due dates to be then aswell :) gud luck this round :dust: xx

so sorry girl about af so any ideas to what your plans are for next cycle im only on cd10 of 21 had peak but im already thinking of differant approch to ttc so let me know anyway i surpose onwards and upwards

samii - what date is your b-day ?

baby - this cycle im gonna fallow the plan from my doctor and my fiance better not be as lazzy cause im getting tired of it . this morning i told him i really want it to work this cycle so the due date would be on the 15th of feb so maybe wich is near my b-day and hes like oh i dont want two birthdays in the same month !! OMG! like what ? now hes probably gonna purpusly not do the plan so it doesent happen .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->