looking for ttc buddy?

i suppose it wouldnt hurt to do a opk.. but i think you sud test.. or at least 2mor morning.. if you hold your pee for 4 hours is like first morning pee it will be concentrated

i will try and put a pic on

there is no way i could ever hold my pee for 4 hours ever!!! i have a peanut bladder! i dont know i really ant to but am reallyscared!! i know that sounds rediculous and youl all think i am stupid x

there is no way i could ever hold my pee for 4 hours ever!!! i have a peanut bladder! i dont know i really ant to but am reallyscared!! i know that sounds rediculous and youl all think i am stupid x

no hun.. its not stupid and i would never think your stupid.. :hugs:

i understand the scared feeling.. im the same when it comes to testing.. i usually pee on the stick and look away cuz im so scared it will only have one line.. :hugs:
you test when your ready x

i didnt have to hold my pee in that long with my last baby. and its not stupid you are scared, if my af doesnt show i will be just like you.

i cant get the bloody picture to load on to my computer. its a new one and its going my head in:growlmad::growlmad:

i so want to but then i so dont want to . i can never work out if it is better to wait for af or to test and not have that glimmer of hope. i duno!!!!

well as your ttc buddies were here to support you :hugs: so i think just test when you feel ready.. how do u feel? do u feel like af is coming? im sending u lots of :dust: :dust:

cla have u got a web cam try take a pic with the web cam?

i defo feel like she is coming. but lots of people have said that and got their bfps.

why is it so frustrating! my dh doesnt understand either, he just keeps saying itl happen soon. i dont want it soon i want it now thankyou very much!!

sorry, that was a minor rant!!!!!

lol im the same my mom keeps saying stuff that suggests i wont be preg by xmas etc you know like saying you can have a drink at your brothers wedding etc which is in aug.. i just wanna shout thats for the encouragement i hope to be preg by then! do i sound crazy for being this way?

hell no! as i described it to DH it used to be a want, now its so far beyond a want its a physical need, i need to be a mum!!!

no i havent:wacko:for some reason it playing up the bloody thing.
schnoodle you will be ok, with my son i have loads of af pains and they were quiet painful. speaking of son i have got to love you and leave you, its neally time to pick him up:hugs:

ok cla good luck hunny take care thanks for the support hunny xx

hell no! as i described it to DH it used to be a want, now its so far beyond a want its a physical need, i need to be a mum!!!

this is how i feel.. and im 19.. if told my friends i was ttc they wouldnt understand.. but i just need to be a mom.. i dnt wanna wait anymore.. i have my own house a loving oh who im gonna marry... yet am i still in the wrong to ttc..

see, im only 23 and feel exactly the same i have been married 18 months to dh and friends always say, oh itl happen soon, your still young and healthy etc. im like, well yes, but thats not the point!!!! and how do they know i am healthy?? we all take out fertiloity for granted and really shouldnt at all xx

esp after having a mc.. the need to be a mother is stronger.. its like a wanting which i didnt realise was there till i had my first mc.. which was a year ago now :hissy:

but hun im staying positive!! we are both gonna get our bfp :) what names do you like for boy and girl (we will change the subject and think positivly :D)

i like darcy for a girl and declan or dylan or cameron for a boy. i liked oliver but it has become really common recently DH likes Jake but i dont like it said with a yorks accent!!. we have an odd surname so it is hard to find names we like how about you xx

i like Aoibhe, Sara, and Naomi for a girl

and for a boy we like Thomas, James Ben

i quite like ben too. where in ireland are you i have fam in the north and the south xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->