looking for ttc buddy?

i really wanna buy some tests off ebay.. but it doesnt work for me.. and the tests over here are like 23 euro for 2 :(

its prob early days yet for a preg test.. plus its not morning pee.. a opk works better in the after noon and tests work better in the morning.. what i was told..

last month i used opks till my af, i got addicted to them and i had nothing.
so i havent got a clue what to think. is it iam ov later the usally?? or is my body f####d up after the baby???
bloody hell babyhopes they cost a fortune, you should try and find some other ones on ebay, they have got loads

thanks schoodle. when are you testing????

i am tempted now but am too scared i may wait till wed if she hasnt shown x

ooohhhh shnoodle :test:

i dont have a credit card so ebay doesnt work for me :dohh: ireland is so expensive.. not a surprise the tests are too lol..
i was gonna get some opks this cycle but it was 35 euro for 7 grrr

do it. do it. do it.:test::test::test::test: you shouldnt have said that, we are going to pester you till you do it

omg!! going good if no show from af... im so excited for you.. i got everything crossed for you!!!

im not testing till the 1st of may.. ill be 13 dpo then...

some of my family live in ireland and my cousin stays over there because his girlfriend comes from there, and he as said how expensive it is . that he as to go to the north to do his shopping. couldnt you pay another way

babyhopes10 do you want me to send you some over??

i have cramping, sore throat slightly sore nipples moody.

is a sore throat a sign because ive had one every morining for the last couple of days.
when are you going to do it then??????????????

i dont know hun!

i may test wed if she hasnt shown... but then is it better to do it now to get over with cos i know ill only be dissapointed

babyhopes10 do you want me to send you some over??

i have cramping, sore throat slightly sore nipples moody.

awww thats so sweet of you :hugs::hugs: Well i could send you the money for them no bother.. but i dont wanna put you out or anything :hugs:

i def think you sud test 2mor if af stays away :happydance::happydance:

is a sore throat a sign because ive had one every morining for the last couple of days.
when are you going to do it then??????????????

My throat has been sore too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->