looking for ttc buddy?

oooh tesharika that good. i know women feel a bit coldy too. i have been sneezing but oh has a cold so that couldexplain thet.

im so sure af is going to show i dont know what to do.

babyhopes10 what do you want sending over hun??

im not sure.. not sure what the prices are for tests over there :wacko: id imagine cheaper than here lol i have heard super drug are good, they dont do them here..

i got my Fx im sure af wont show...
ive got a sore throat yday too and a nose bleed and today a rotten taste in my mouth

really? we dont get asda here either :rofl:

i was born in the uk tho so i go there often but not going there til july so im hoping ill be already preg by then lol

are you sure it wouldnt be too much trouble? ive no idea how much a asda test is but if there cheaper than the ones here then it would be great.. lol..

thats no problem at all. i think they are about a 5er for 2 xx

is that all they cost from asda, they are cheep at tescos as well

£3.60 for 2 hun xx frer's are9.OO for 2, clearblue are 8.50 for 2 xx

ive just done another opk and its the same as the other one, two lines. i should have never have done one i will be peeing on sticks till the witch shows up lol

lol so much choice i cant believe two tests are 9 there :wacko: there 23 euro here !! :wacko:

well.. i think i might try the asda ones if thats ok, i can send you money for the price of two packs plus the packaging and sending price,
if you pm your address ill send you the money 2mor should be there by friday x

cla how msny dpo are you? how strong is your opk do you have pics x

i think if the opk is still postivie 2mor then test again :happydance:

i didnt use opks this cycle so i havent got a clue. with the baby i lost i ov on cycle day 10, but i know things can change after a mc. and i havent got no pics:cry:
and i havent got a clue how strong they are it doesnt say on the pack???

so schnoodle back to the subject when are you testing

i dont know i am mirw and more tempted to test nw. i could do an opk but are they that reliable??

if thats ok?? i can send u the money 2mor actually sud be there by wed.. if the air mail isnt too back logged from the ash etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->