looking for ttc buddy?

The shape you have just said that you are it's a boy

well ive not done any for awhile ive left my cards at my mothers house.. that reminds me i should get them..

its my baby cousins christening this weekend so were heading to my home town for the weekend, should a fun weekend because were hopefully meeting up with the priest on sunday about our wedding date :happydance:

thanks hayley its made me relax abit, thats great about not finding out.. i wont be either when i finally get preg :dohh: lol

I thought you had been reading your cards that's how you know what they are having!

have fun! very exciting :yipee:

im not really bothered which i have as long as its healthy x

Katie you have a very busy social life with all these partys.

lol, i know my family really know how to plan there get togethers.. they are usually all at once then nothing for ages lol

i wish i had a walking buddy.. i need the exercise but hate going alone :(

Have you thought about getting a dog!
Well I have just done another opk and it is neg so yesterdays must have been a possitive!
I'm not to possitive about this month already :growlmad:

come claire be positive! it will happen x

hi ladies!

haley- i dont know how you can be so close to knowing and not find out! i have no will power, i just want to shop and plan for a boy or girl!

claire- sometimes its when you least expect it to happen when it finally does. i hope this is it!

katie- i hope your right, im ready for another girl. although im sure my boys wouldnt mind another one for their team to grow up with.

i feel like this could be the last one. i think im finally ready to just watch them grow up and wait on grandkids to start coming. never felt this way before, always planned the next one, so its weird. just feel complete finally

Hi Melissa I hope you are right because I want a bump lol plus I can give Keith a rest.
So you are hanging your baby making days up to dry then, you might change your mind when you hold your baby

thats true, we arent making any big decisions on it like getting things cut or tied, lol. just feel like we are getting older and ready to sit back and relax. as im sure you ladies know, its very taxing to be pregnant. worth it completely, but still very hard on the body. and with 5 lil blessings to raise, life is fun but busy!

I'm fine Hun, just wish getting pg was easier!
How are you ???

hey girls, gosh so much to catch up on. ill get a bump pic up soon :D

oh sore boobs how great, thats was my first tell tail sign. thanks for u guesses. oh would love a girl -he wants a daddys girl lol dnt get me wrong though he wud love a boy too.

im cant get rid of my heartburn its after everything i eat and drink :dohh:

awh stay postive claire although saying that i wasnt positive my month and it happened for me so hopefully itl happen for u and katie this month :hugs:
i cant wait for yous to test.

It's about time you put a bump pic, I love seeing them:thumbup:
I can't see I'm goingto have a chance as my opk wasn't as possitive as it as been previous months:dohh: but we have done the deed incase lol

wel at leased u know u hav done everything u can for the best chances. now its jst a waiting game. after ovulating ur cm goes back so a thick snotty sort so wen the stretchy and clear cm disappeares ull know uve ov.

did u use preseed each time??

I missed it again:dohh: Keith is that tired that when he gives the nod we do it and I haven't had chance to use it.

lol oh well :rofl: u hav the poor man wore out after he has done his bit and planted a wee baby in there he can sit back and there is no need for him then hehe

As I have said before he can hang iT up!
The thing that's getting me down a bit is it's taking forever to get pregnant but then I have got to try and keep it !

I hate getting AF I always end up with a migraine

can't wait to see your bump naderz

cla I wish it was easy to get preggers too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->