looking for ttc buddy?

hi hayley, where was that bump pic you was going to put on:cry:
i bet you cant wait for your scan, what time is it tomorrow and are you still not asking what it is???

awww hayley i hope the pain stops.. i bet your looking forward to the scan are you gonna find out if your having a boy or girl? :)

how are you today claire

im alright, ive done another opk and there was a faint line but i still have loads of cm sorry tmi. i dont now weather i have had a possitive opk yet, yesterdays was dark but not as dark as the main line.
how are you feeling??

im ok.. i had another horrible night :cry: i was up nearly half the night thinking i was gonna be sick..
got very sore bbs today.. i cant even put on a bra sorry but its too tender.. like there bruised :shrug:

id say you got a positive yesterday hun.. either way your covered because you bd.. are you still bd every other day?

whoooooooooooooooooooo sore (.)(.) :happydance::happydance::happydance:
when i was pregnant i had them a week after my possitive test and god did they hurt, everytime keith come by me i told him not to touch me, they were that sore.
we try and bd everyday:dohh: what does it feel like when you are ov?? because iam getting shotting pains in my left side about an inch from my hip:shrug:

i get like af cramps on one or both of my sides..

yeah ive only got the sore boobs today i was worried because i know thats a good sign if preg.. im abit more excited now but man they hurt and im not even moving around lol..
the only thing which bothers me is usually when preg u get alot of cm but sorry for tmi but im dry :wacko:

thats good.. at least you know you wont have missed the eggy :D

yeah but everybody is different hun when it comes to cm.
oh i wish you could have tested today:thumbup:
im going to keep using opks just to make sure incase i havent ovd.
when you ov do you get loads of cm:blush:

yeah.. usually i do.. lol and it just feels ... "easier" to bd during ov..

after that it becomes like.. tight or something :blush:

Hi guys i can't seem to get the picture up on here???

i had sore boobs from the start was my first sign of being preggas they killed me!!!!

claire i went on cm too just keep :sex: when you can im sure your positive was yesterday x

woooo i can see you hayley :D hayley what were your symptoms when you first got preg??

managed to get it up small on my profile its all i can do but least you can see it x
gained 4.5lbs so far and im 20 weeks on monday! :yipee:

symptoms were firstly most painful boobs ever!!!!!!! :cry:

this is prob tmi question but its worrying me.. one min i have loads of cm and the next dry as anything.. and i had a bad stomach ache yday day time.. :dohh: im just so paranoid after 2 mc..
yayy for 20 weeks i cant believe your nearly half way already.. are you going to find out the sex?

Yeah for bump pic. At the moment iam saying girl

Is it to late to use pre-seed again:dohh:

Come on katie what makes you think that, I want to know your secrets

just have a feeling :D

what do you think sinead and melissa are having? :)

I haven't got a clue:dohh: I bet you are right, are you still doing readings?????

thanks guys i would still use pressed till i didnt get any line on the opks theres no harm in it!

katie cm does come and go but when i got pregnant im sure it dissapeared for a while then started to come back so im sure you will be fine everyone is different.

im still not going to find out unless scan says otherwise he he i think im having a girl but a lot of my mates say a bot so who knows! im very at the front you cant tell from the back that im pregnant

scan is at 2pm tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->