looking for ttc buddy?

its horrible when everybody knows because they keep asking are you still trying, oh the best one is how long have you been ttc:growlmad:that one pisses me off!
im already 15days into this cycle and i havent got a clue what is happening, ive been having lines since cycle day10, they went faint and now they have come back

it sounds like your body is trying to ovulate... i was the same around jan time.. i realised i wasnt ovulating.. im not saying your not.. i just know that soy helped with that.. it made ovulation more definit if that makes sense..

also how sensitive are the tests?? if there too sensitive they will pick any tiny amonut of the LH hormone ive heard this a few times aswell

ive used the tests since the baby and i have always had a possitive. its either i have ovd already or im going to ov:shrug: who knows.
i had a moment last night, where i thought about giving up. i know it will be worth it in the end, but its starting to drag me down:dohh:

why not try ntnp.. ?? like just dont think about it.. i know harder said then done.. but its sooo worth it.. just try not thinking about ttc and when you must have sex and throw away them ovulation sticks.. just think about you and oh.. and have fun :winkwink:
we tried that this month and im glad of it.. the 2ww also went so quick because i just in away didnt care i was enjoying time with oh.. dont give up tho hun.... it will all be worth it when you see them 2 lines :D

i wish we all lived closer because it would be great to chat face to face go out walking etc.. btw me and oh are moving to the uk in 2 years :D oh is doing a phd or something in the uk.. we've not picked where in the uk yet tho.. prob london or oxford

i know what you mean about being face to face:wacko:
i have just looked at my opk and its getting darker:happydance:so me and keith have just done the deed:winkwink:
i think i feel down is because i never thought i would have to ttc again after getting so far last time. lifes a bitch:growlmad:
so when are you testing???
plus do you think its ok to do the deed tonight, because i might give the pr-seed a go:thumbup:
and whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to moving to the uk

:happydance: yayyy for a positive :D
i think i will wait till friday.. so nervous

Well my test was dark this morning then I have done another this afternoon and there was hardly anything there!!!

yay katie- i cant wait to hear!!!

claire- maybe you had a short surge this month??:shrug:

Good luck ladies! I have to try again next month. The :witch: got me yesterday so off to play the waiting game again.

oh i cnt wait till friday katie i might hav to phone in sick so i can stay online all day to see your answer oh i so so so hope its for your girls this month katie u hav such good symtoms and the sickness your having sounds like morning sickness to me. is your boobs really sore??

claire i dnt understand opk so i cnt give u an idea there but i hav high hopes for yous. :hugs: xxxxx

it would be class if we could all meet up. katie i live about 6 hours away from u.lol close enuf i suppose.

It would be better if we all went out fir a drink, what a journey that would be for melissa :dohh:

wouild love to all meet up some day would be great.. melissa would have to go a long way tho :( if only we were mintues away..

yeah well 3.5 hours away if i go by train sinead :D

thanks for the support ladies ill let you know xx

oh really thats not much i suppose.

me grand thanks, got really bad heartburn though and no energy. lol

gosh guys i only been away for a few days and so much is happening with you all!
katie im so praying for you hun!!!
claire yey for positive get some :sex: done hun!
hope everyone else is okay!

have scan tomorrow im so excitied can't believe im half way on monday! how crazy is that?
realy suffering at the moment with cramp in my legs had the worst night ever last night bolted out of bed with cramp so painful :cry: and also suffering with my sciatic nerve too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->