looking for ttc buddy?

Hayley I can't wait to know how your scan went xx

hi ladies!

katie and claire- i hope this is it for both of you:hugs:

haley- cant wait to hear about scan!!!:happydance:and whether u changed your mind and found out sex

sinead- how are you hun???? seems like i havent heard from u in forever:shrug:

shey- hope you r doing well hun, its coming around time to try again:flower:

hi ladies.. i just saw a tiny bit of brown cm.. :( so it prob means af is on her way.. and oh is talking about not ttc anymore if i havent caught this cycle because he wants to go to california for the summer... :( i just feel so crappy right now...
i really dont want my oh to go away for 12 weeks.. :(
but how can i say no you cant.. so depressed right now.. i dont know what id do with my self without my oh .. i feel numb :(

oh katie dnt give up it could be implantation bleeding, i had brown at the start of this pregnancy it still can be good news. :hugs: why is ur oh being like that is it this summer he wants to go away or nxt?

hope everybody doing well xxxx

morning guys!

scan was amazing!!!! :yipee: Gosh i was so stressed out wondering if everything was okay but baby is perfect in every way! i'm so happy i could cry! :cry:

dates are still the same so 17th jan it is

and............................. we didnt' find out what were having!!! he he

nearly caved in but chris shouted up NO! to the sonographer which i am glad because i didnt really want to know yet.

so we need proper guesses now scan is up hopefully you can see it?

its going to be so nice have a surprise x

anyway enough about me how are you lot today??

hayley when i saw .............. i thought you found out, you naughty girl doing that to us:haha:
i bet you are still on :cloud9: iam really happy for you and i love the pic:hugs:
so now its just names????

katie are you feeling better this morning hun. dont forget you arnt out untill the witch shows her face. how come your oh wants to wait now???

omg hayley :cry: that pic is soo swet... your baby is beautiful :)

the brown cm has stopped today which is good i suppose..
no sinead its next summer he wants to go, but i told him i cant stand much more pain from him.. because its not just 12 weeks away.. ill be worrying the whole time the whole year knowing its coming.. he wants to wait so he can go.. i really hope i am preg because i dont want to have to wait :(

how are you feeling today claire??

thanks guys yes still on cloud nine!

katie, i had brown cm at the start of mine and everything is fine!

names oh gosh hard one to agree on!

thanks guys yes still on cloud nine!

katie, i had brown cm at the start of mine and everything is fine!

names oh gosh hard one to agree on!

i know what you mean.. the only names we agree on is thomas for a boy and sophie for a girl, not long really i found a great site for baby names if you'd like the link

thanks hayley and sinead puts me at ease... well the cm was... yellow this morning :blush: sorry if tmi..
and i again could not sleep last night i only fall asleep by like 4am and i didnt wake till 12.. :dohh:
then this morning i felt so sicky and like crap..
plus i had to go the bathroom 3 times last night lol..

That's great Katie those are both great signs:thumbup:
Do you feel the same as you did with your last pregnancies ?? And I thought you was going with your oh ???

well i cant go if we wanna get married.. :( because i cant save for both the wedding and going away

thanks.. well the first time i didnt know i was preg.. so i didnt really take notice.. i was just dizzy all the time..

then last pregnancy i was sick alot.. and headaches..

so all are different how you feeling claire?

I'm alrite I'm still having faint lines on my opks, I can't ov this late as I have never been this late before as I have had poss opks from about 15-19 even after the baby! I still feel really wet up there and my cervix is really high oh and plus I had a big glob of cm before tmi I know sorry:blush:

i would say you probably ovulated then hun, least you been doing the deed lots!

claire- it does sound like your in tww. maybe you should keep bd just in case though?:shrug: i know some women who have really regular cycles and one month they ov really early or late. i even was ov on cd15 or 16 normally every month and for some reason the month before and the month i got pg this time i ov on cd12. have no idea what caused those two months to go early.

katie- i think your oh sounds like he really doesnt know what he wants. he was just all excited about getting pg and now he wants to stop trying and go overseas??? he is here there and everywhere with his thoughts and it sounds like its really effecting you guys future. i would probably sit down with him and have a long talk about your future and be honest about how you feel about all this. certainly if he can spring all this on you he needs to know how it really effects you. you might be amazed to find out how much he really cares about you and how much his decisions effect you. and if you tell him honestly and he doesnt care, thats something to consider for you too.

haley- beautiful baby- i think its a girl!

i know... i tried telling him last night how much this is affecting me.. and tbh ive been crying every day because i feel so emotional.. and he changes his mind so often about what he wants it does my head in..

so sorry katie- i dont know how you do it. my hubby is so in tune to me and my needs and the kids needs that i dont know how i would otherwise manage. i guess i should appreciate that more about him. i dont even have to say what i need or want he just knows when to step in and what to do. i hope since you tried to talk to him last night he will be thinking of that today and soften his heart to you and your needs. your needs should mean more to him than his own honestly.

i think what hurts is i never could go away for 12 weeks because it would upset me too much and id miss him to much, i cant even stand a week apart.. and so i asked him doesnt it upset you at the thought of beign apart for 12 weeks.. he just says yeah of course and thats it.. :cry:
i dont know. i asked him last night doesnt he think about what this could do to us.. he says no i doubt it would cause any problems but i think if i dont go because you dont want me to it will cause problems.. to which i just burst into tears because either way i suffer for it..

anyway I dont know what to do.. just wish i could have a hug

Oh Hun here you go :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Men can be assholes sometimes it pisses me off . You should sit him down and ask him what he wants, because he is upsetting you to much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->