looking for ttc buddy?

this is my first scan since 8weeks but ill get my 20-22 scan im sure in about 4 or 5 weeks, they told me that my 13week scan would be late because they wer so busy and im only getting it at 17weeks, such a long wait. xx

Omg so there's going to be a big difference to your first scan. That's even more exciting because it's been a long time since you seen the baby

hows everybody getting on today ??????????????

morning claire baby!

how are you???

i am good, was kinda sick yesterday so hubby let me take an hour nap when he got home from work. made me feel a lot better. he gets off work at 3 pm so its really nice. woke up in time to rock the baby while he made dinner. was a pleasant evening after he got home.

not sick at all today, yay!

hi guys glad you feel better melissa, i feel totally bloated today feel huge! can't seme to eat as much as i did a sandwich fills me up!
how are you claire?

I'm alright, but the past 3 mornings I have been woke up with a bad tummy but this morning I felt a bit sick with it. I haven't got a clue what that means :shrug:
MelIssa I'm glad you are feeling better it's amazing what a bit of sleep does.
Hayley I wish I was like and didn't eat much, anything that was in front of me I eat lol

hi haley!!!

your not bloated, just 20 wks preggo! since im on my 5th baby and 7th pregnancy i already look 5-6 months preggo. its ridiculous how quickly you show after having a couple. with my first i was running around at almost 6 mos pregnant in a bikini and didnt even have a small pooch. needless to say, that was the last time i wore a bikini, lol!

he he i do seem to be suddenly showing and feel big even though lots are saying im not that big just suppose its how i feel today, hope your feeling okay x

Is having a bad tummy a sign ?????

could be a good sign. i felt sick just a few days after ov off and on. not real sick, just a little and achy in my tummy too. might be implanting

claire i thought i was ill and had a day off work with bad stomach and feeling sick!

morning everybody:hugs:
sinead one day left:happydance::happydance:
well i have had a bit of pinkish cm today, so i know 100% iam out. im to tired to let it keep getting me down:dohh:

hey ladies.. how are you all omg sineda i cant wait to hear about your scan :hugs:

claire im sure it could be implantation i got brown cm at 7-9 dpo im hoping it was implantation too..
your def not out untill af is here :hugs:
how are you both hayley and melissa :)

ladies.. i know your going to kill me but ive not tested yet because life at the moment has just been hectic.. i had a christening to go to over the weekend, then work monday, then david took me out tuesday work wed, then today i had an interview for college so ive not had money or time to think or get a test... breath...
ive had no af but i keep getting af pains and sickness at night..:shrug:
it will prob sat now before i get a chance because ive work tomorrow.. :dohh:

ladies do any of you just get sickness at night?? im fine most of the day dizzy some times hungry :blush: but i only get sick at night :wacko: like soon as i lie down i usually get feelings like im about to be sick

Helllllloooooo Katie
Hun I thought your af had come, you shouldn't have said anything because now I want you to TEST lol.
I don't think it us ib , I know in my heart that we haven't done it and plus I didn't get upset about it. I'm as relaxed as I can be and it's still not working.
Did you have a good time??

yeah i did.. but i just keep getting people saying things to much which makes me think omg i really hope im pregnant now.. i dunno how to discribe is like i know this time in my life it would be perfect to be preg right now.. and its starting to hurt so much

im sorry claire... i dont wanna get your hopes up but all i will say is your not out untill she comes.. and if ive learnt anything while being on bnb this year is that everyone is different and anything is possible so maybe it was ib i really hope it was..

im actually on the couch in pain with af cramps.. so im prob out.. if af shows i think ill cry.. i just want this so much...

2mor ive been on bnb a year.. wow cant believe its been that long... it also made me realise how stupid i was thinking it would be so easy to get preg.. when i first joined i thought id have a baby or at least be preg by now :(

I have been on here for over a year and still bloody nothing.
When I was pregnant with rian I took everything for granted as I thought you have sex and you are done , how stupid was I .
We will both get there, when I don't know but I wish it would bloody hurry up lol

:hugs: thanks hun.. to make it worse...a friend of mine off here... she was my ttc buddy she joined the same day as me.. and we both got preg in oct.. but mc and she had her baby a few weeks ago and hes so lovely im so happy for her but it still hurts the reminders...

we will get there hun.. :D were meant to get preg the same month maybe lol ive not lost hope for this cycle yet for either of us... maybe if af comes you could try the soy too? it would def stop the spotting be af and make ovulation easier to detect?

My spotting as eased off a lot to the last year or so. And as for ov my cycles vary from 28-34 since the baby which pisses me off.
The spotting I had today was creamy pink with what I can explain it as it looked like a vain and that was blood:shrug:
All of my bump buddies have had there babies and they are all over the moon. I wish I could join them!
If I hadn't of lost my baby I wouldn't have met you lovely ladies xx

:hug: your right there claire...

your ladies are keeping me motivated and i think your lovely ladies.. i wish we all lived closer :cry:

hi ladies! your not out yet, im still holding out hope for both of you!:hugs:

claire- i spotted the exact same way you described when i got preg this time.

katie- i never had ms at night until this preg. it started out at night. after about 8 wks or so it started coming in afternoon and later it was coming in morning. i always had ms in morning before this preg, so anything is possible.

keep positive girls, praying for you and God can do anything...

sinead- one day left!!!! sooooo excited for you. we should have our next one in oct and will find out sex then. i cant just wait, you must be so happy right now to see baby.:happydance:

haley- how are you doing hun???:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->