looking for ttc buddy?

Well I have done another opk and it was darker so I wonder if iam oving super late. Oh and plus we gave the pre-seed ago lol.

im not sure.. i think either way there is no point stressing because you have still be bd and you got to use the pre seed so dont sorry :hugs:

the kids around here keep knocking on the door and running away :growlmad: and leaving rubbish in our garden and ripped up the bushes in our garden grrrr

davids out with his friends right now.. said he'd be home by 7.. still not home.. he texted me at 8 saying they were having one drink.. :(

You know what men are like when they have one more drink they don't come home till mid night don't forget Katie I have got an ass-hole of an oh when it comes to him going out lol

wow claire maybe you are ov now or getting ready to!

katie i would feel like he was playing mind games with me... it wont cause problems unless he stays there for you???? he obviously has made up his mind and is willing to say and do whatever to do what he wants. even if that puts you in grief or hurts you. sorry honey, dont know if i could honestly go on being treated like that, he is very immature and is only concerned about what he wants. he sounds like a turd

thanks ladies... im just to upset to be even able to stop crying for 5 mins.. ill update in the morning :(

Im thinking of you Hun. Is he back yet

hey everyone how u all doing?? couldnt get my internet to work was panicking but all ok now.

hayley wat a beautiful picture
claire and katie hope its good news this month and katie thinking of u ope everyfing ok with ur oh

i cnt wait till my scan on fri im really excited but very nervous at the same time, hope everything ok.

yay for your scan friday sinead. are you far enough to see the sex? and are you gonna find out if you can?

hows everybody getting on???
sinead are you going to find out the sex and good luck with the scan, i cant believe how fast everybodys pregnacys are going:happydance::happydance:
well i got my possitive opk on saturday so we will see what this month brings!

Just wanted to say hello and that I am also looking for a TTC buddy! Hope everyone's Tuesday goes well.:flower:

claire - glad your feeling much more positive! :yipee:

im officially half way! eek!

hope everyones okay x

i know! im getting a little nervous about the whole thing to be honest - so much to do by then!

hey everyone, im not sure if they will tell me at my hospital it depends on the person u get, some will and some wont. i might ask can i get a look between the legs see if i can see myself cause that way i wont hav asked hehe

how u all doing? xxx

claire hope its good news :hugs:

Sinead Do it do it. I'm getting excited now I want to know what you are having Katie said a girl ??

I think they said that's the earliest they can tell.
How come you arnt having it at 20 weeks ?????

hi ladies! welcome pinkkydinky!

yay for half way done haley!!!! feels good to get there huh?!

claire- glad your feeling better, have you ov for sure yet?

sinead- here in the states they say they can tell as early as 16 weeks so i bet they can there too. i cant wait to know!!!!! how exciting. my ob said i have to wait til 18 wks so she can check brain and organ development that isnt complete til then. 5 more wks to go, absolutely cant wait. what do you think youre having, if you had to say??? i am always wrong about mine, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->