looking for ttc buddy?

:hugs:Back to you xxxx
I have just checked up there(tmi) and it was red blood not loads just a little, I never get that this early it's usually brown??????

hey girls jst a quick post to see how your all doing? im so excited about tomorrow but really nervous aswell, i hope everything is ok with the baby.

katie and claire so hope this is it for yous :hugs: xxx

hayley and melissa hope those bumps are doing good :hugs: xxx

be back tomorrow for a catch up and let you all know how i got on xx

Iam sooooooo excited for you. Don't forget find out:winkwink:We want to know
So what do you think you are having and what does your oh think ?????

:yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:good look sinead. and i dont want to see:yellow: otherwise im going to:hissy::hissy::brat::gun::trouble::grr::sulk: sorry about all the pictures i couldnt help myself:dohh:

Well??????????? You shouldn't do this to us

hi guys hope everyone is okay! sorry haven't been on for a while i been so busy sorting house out and working x

hey girls ok so im sooooooooo sorry id didnt get to know but instinct is telling me im having a girl, i dunno why, i might ask again in 5 weeks wen im having my nxt scan. grrrrr

but other than that i got on great baby is measuring my exact dates and got a lovely picture so clear that ud think baby was smiling lol

i was no sooner on the table till i was off again he done it so fast.

im sooooo sorry that i didnt get to find out. does any 1 know how much a 4d scan is?

hope you are all doing well.xxxxxxx claire any signs yet?

sinead you know how to make us ladies wait:nope: im glad everything went well, im sorry it was over so quick:hugs: i think they cost anything from £100, have you tried googling it to see if there are any in your area.
hayley and mellissa how are the bumps doing:hugs:
katie where are you hiding:nope::shrug:
well im still spotting:growlmad::growlmad:but i dont know weather to take it as being bad or good because i still got pregnant last time:dohh:

sinead i didn't find out either but so excited about the surprise and not knowing makes it more exciting! 4d scans can cost a bit nor sure how much.

Cla bumps doing okay baby is wriggling about like mad and its so noticeable now usually when i go to bed it seems to wake up! hope your ok x

Hayley It's great when you feel them move, do you think you have got a little footballer in there.
I'm alright, I've been having af pains today and it's making me feel sick, the thing is my af isn't due till the weekend.

so sorry, i had such a busy weekend was away all day sat and sun.

yea they do them in belfast, about 80 miles away from me, i got a voucher in my bounty pack for £25 off so i thought if they wer reasonable price id use my voucher and get one. £100 and upwards :growlmad: hmmmmmm maybe not lol

wen do u think ur gona test claire?? :hugs: im so excited for u

katie :shrug: wer is u, hav u tested?????????? :hugs:

hayley how lovely, i cant wait to feel movement :happydance:

Well I was a bad girl today and I tested guess what I got neg lol

hi ladies sorry its hard to get on the internet with out my own laptop :( i miss it..
but oh well oh lets me use it now and again..

i went to the doc and he did a test and it was bfn :(
but i dont think the soy worked as i only took it for 3 days not 5.. so i give it another week or two if no af still i test if bfn then take another lot of soy..

how is everyone?? claire when you testing??
sinead im glad the scan went well :hugs:
yayy for movements hayley maybe a baby boy with the kicking lol
melissa you ok hun??

lots of :hugs: ladies

Katie is it ok if I sort those tests out with you tomorrow, I'm on my phone :growlmad: well I'm due af on the 12th so I will see, I haven't got much hope .
How are you ????

yeah thats fine :hugs: thanks so much again :hugs:

im ok.. still upset about the bfn.. but ill just get on like always.. im sorry about your bfn but you still have chance to get a bfp :D
i got my fingers crossed for you xxx

Where do you get your soy from Katie because I was thinking of giving it a go

claire dont give up yet, its still early :hugs:

katie sorry about the bfn but ur not out till she appears :hugs:

Sinead thankyou I need all the possitive thoughts I can get. I really thought af was coming today as I was getting pains which they where making me feel sick but nothing :wacko:
Katie I have ordered them Hun xx

i got cramps before my bfp, maybe bubs is jst implanting aroung now an thats why u had red blood up there???? im not giving up on u yet there still hope and like u said didnt u get similar signs and u wer preg lst time?xxx fingers X for u and katie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->