looking for ttc buddy?

i picked 3 of my friends, and my niece as a flower girl, and no.. not picked my dress really... i wanna be thinner when i try them on lol

yay for your anniversary claire! october 15 is my oldest daughters birthday too!

katie- how exciting planing your wedding! i had so much fun doing mine.

sinead and haley- how are the bumps ladies?????

we have been really busy with closing on our house. we do the inspection tuesday.

...and find out our babies gender this thursday!!!! i absolutely cant wait!!!!

mellissa i cant wait to know what you are having:happydance:
what do you think????????????
katie how are you doing on your diet???
hayley and sinead where are you i miss you????
well im 5dpo today and guess bloody what ive started spotting again:growlmad: so iam 100% looking into progesterone cream and im going to temp.
its i havent got a clue which is the best to buy and where to get it:shrug:

hi guys i'm back!!!!
sorry i've been away on holiday for a break - well needed!! went to norfolk was lovely.

how are you guys? whats happened anything exciting?

im doing okay 25 weeks this week - eek! time is flying by seen midwife yesterday she said baby was exceedingly active was going crazy which baby has been doing all week getting very strong now and im officially in my maternity trousers!
only gained 13 lbs so far so very happy i have just a neat bump at the front nothing anywhere else so im reckoning a girl!

hope everyone is well xx

i was wondering where you was hiding.
im glad you had a great time and i hope the rest as done you good.
and as for the weight gain you are just rubbing it in lol

sorry claire im just so proud of myself! i've been so good and im feeling good for it even the midwife said im looking great which helps when you feel frumpy!

rest did me good can't walk as fast or for as long now though so took the whole week slowly.

you okay?

im great:hugs:just going with the flow
im 5dpo and have started spotting again so im looking into progesterone cream for next cycle to see if it works .
have you thought of ant names yet??

hope it works for you hun x

still on jessica and william at the mo x

i will get there in the end:kiss:i got to think that otherwise i will crack up lol
loving the names hun??

yayyy your back hayley :hugs: glad you had a nice time, also love the names
i cant wait to hear what you have melissa.. i think girl :) have you thought of names??

awww claire im so sorry.. maybe go to the gp aswell hun.. he might give you some.. :hugs:

my nan is in hospital has been for a few days.. and is in and out a few times this week and they tthink she has had a minor heart attack because shes getting heart pains and cant breath :( so my moms gone over today to look after her.. i just feel so helpless.. i hope they can help her..

sorry about your nan katie. i have no idea what we are having. i am never right, so dont even want to guess. hubby says girl and he is always right, so i guess we will see if he is this time

claire- sorry your spotting again. glad your gonna try the progesterone. worked for me. might take a month or two to see full results, but worked first month in my case.

haley- good to hear about the baby doing good. i havent gained any weight yet, highly unusual for me by this time. i think its cuz i didnt lose the weight from my last pregnancy though. those are both lovely names. we havent picked anything yet, will be easier for us when we know the gender, 2 days yay!

shey- how are you hun?

sinead- hope you are doing well

I have been looking at the cream and it's going to cost about£17, but I have read mixed reviews some saying it won't work. Iam just so confussed I can't go to my dr because I know he will fob me off again.

i read that too. it will depend on whats causing your spotting.

pretty much anything that can effect your hormones can give you low progesterone and spotting. mine was having a baby then having a surgery on my cervix. i never in my life spotted before, but after that i spotted every month around 7 days before af.

so if you think back to when the spotting started and can think of anything that would have effected your hormones, it could be because of that. pregnancy, having a baby, miscarriage, birth control pills, even some foods and how they are cooked can effect female hormones. having uterine and ovarian cysts and pcos also.

if i were you i would try it a month or two and see what happens. of course everyone has to decide whats best for their own body and what they want to do with it. i had decided to try it, giving myself 3 months to see if it helped my spotting. and ended up pregnant first month, so am very happy i did! i also tried b vitamins before that for a few months and heard it would clear up the spotting, but it didnt help at all. everyone's body is different!

Oh mellissa you are a god sends, I wouldn't know what to do with out you xxx
I know what's caused it it's the bloody pill I was like this when I was on it then I stopped thinking it would help.
Im going to get some, then if that doesn't help I have got no chose but to go to the doctors and make him listen
Do you know if it is good that iam getting possitive opks ?? And do you think I should start temping ???

thats weird that your getting positives. maybe your ovulating again!!!???

i started temping the month before i used the cream, but its all up to you. you only use the cream after you ovulate, so its not needed unless you are using it to make sure you ovulated. your temp will go up slightly after ovulation, then you start the cream.

i have to go to our home inspection, but will be on later

Thanks Hun . I hope it goes well

Hi Cla, i am looking for TTC buddy, ive posted a few times i joined yesterday. xx

hi off course you can join us .
my names claire my the way:thumbup:
how long have you been trying for???

hey blessed and claire Im good! just been busy with school and taking care of my son and dealing with being single at the moment.

how are you and the bub doing blessed?

claire congrats on the positive opks soon you'll have your :bfp: good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"