looking for ttc buddy?

That's for that you are like a book, I will be pestering you now lol.
I might wait till I come off my holiday and then get some, but I haven't got a clue what is the best to get!

Katie where are you hiding, we are missing you:cry:

lol- i did a lot of research when i first started spotting before af. was not normal for me and wanted to know what was going on.

if you are able to get tested at the dr, they can prescribe something. if you just do it yourself like i did you should be able to find something online. thats what i did, there are a lot of good ones to choose from. i also found some at health food/natural product stores here.

ask away hun. im here. you just use it from ovulation til af starts. if you get pregnant you need to use it at least for the first trimester. if you stop before the placenta takes over making progesterone your levels will drop and you may miscarry. you have to have a certain amount of progesterone in your body for pregnancy. i am 15 wks though, so in second tri and still using it.

melissa is there any chance you could put the the thread up again, with the cream you use so i can see if i can find one over here like yours:thumbup:
hows everybody getting on, wheres everybody hiding:shrug:

https://www.oasisserene.com

hope that helps. i think if you google progesterone cream you should be able to find some. a bio-identical cream is best cuz it mimics your bodies naturally produced progesterone.

i got pregnant the first month using it!

hiya ladies, im so so sorry, im still without a laptop.. i prob wont get it back till sunday :(
i hope your all well, ive been so busy working and i started college today so my day was none stop from half 7 this morning.. i actuslly feel so sick.. i got another part time job because childminding for just one family isnt enough to live on plus pay for college.. so now im workign two jobs and and college mon-wed and trying to find time to have exercise and i have been eating healthy trying to lose weight.. i dont feel preg right now tbh... so im prob not.. no af tho so im just gonna concentrate on work college and losing weight right now..
claire thank you so so much for sending them.. there not here yet but they will prob arrive 2mor morning and i might test then just to make sure.. how are you?? :hugs:

hayley, melissa and sinead how are the bumps :) its getting so exciting are ye feeling movements yet?? :hugs: :hugs:

i think im sick now too whichdoesnt help ive a high temp and my skin feels like its burning prob just a cold.. but im workign every day this week then college monday :wacko:

So you are a busy girl now, with all that work you are doing the weight will fall off.
I sent them Monday but I think the lady might have not charged me enough to send them to you so just keep an eye out. If not I will send you some more when I come back from hol.
Thanks for that Melissa I will have a look xx

hi katie glad to hear things are going well for you - don't work too hard though!
bumps doing okay baby doing somersaults all the time now which makes me laugh and getting bigger now.
Hope everything goes well for you x x

yay katie!!! you are working your butt off honey. no af yet??? you might be preggo!

thanks soooooooo much claire for the tests i got them yesterday

i tested with just one so far it was neg :( but im ok im just gonna relax now and concentrate on losing weight and college if it happens great if not then maybe another time in the future but i will just try relax.. i think i need to lose weight then my cycles will improve...
just realised my scales are broken.. it kept going up i thought i was putting on weight every day it was weird... then i weighed my self on a different one and there was nearly a stone difference it was crazy so im off to buy a new one 2mor..
im workign all weekend :( so so tired!!

I'm glad you got them katie, I was worrying you wouldn't receive them:dohh:Sorry about the neg xxx

well im loving and leaving you lovely ladies as im going on my holls tomorrow.
all of you look after yourselfs and i will catch up with you when i get back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
oh and i will try and bring some sun back for you:winkwink:

have a good time hun :)

how is everyone today??

im feeling so sick today and i started spotting last night... i think im getting my af.. ive been sick a few times

hey everybody how u all doing??

im doing good apart from heartburn lol

katie sorry about the neg but its grest ur relaxed, itl happen wen u least expect it :hugs:
claire i hope u hav a grrrrrrrrrrrreat holiday. wer did u go? it does nothing but rain over here. although i do like winter nights snuggled up on the sofa with a hot chocolate :D
melissa and hayley hope yous are doing well and get lots of baby kicks.

i havent got any distinct movement although i do get like a inflating feeling in my lower abdomen everyday sometimes twice a day which makes me wonder is that baby. it lasts for about ten seconds and goes away again.

got my leaflet in the post for the scan im having in 3 weeks and in big black bold writing its says that they do not tell the sex of the baby. :dohh: so i guess ill be :yellow:

wer i work, in the nursery section there is the most georgeous winnie the pooh pink dress and something keeps tellin me to buy it. lol that would be crazy :haha:

hi guys how are we all?

claire hope you have a wonderful break!

katie sorry to hear that hun, hope your doing okay!

naderz i know what you mean about buying things i keep going for the little dresses but obviously we don't know what were having so just keep buying pale colours.
scan is so exciting, im so glad i don't know i keep dreaming about the surprise of asking what is it boy or girl?

got most things now so just about to start decorating!!!
baby is kicking like mad now keeping me up at night too!
im sure you will feel movement soon i felt it from 21 weeks for definite it a great feeling!

melissa how you doing hun?

hi ladies!
katie so sorry about your neg and that your sick. it will happen soon

sinead- looks like youll be waiting! i cant believe they dont tell you! they would never get away with that here! maybe its just not meant for you to know til your baby gets here???

haley- i hope its all you imagine. i cant possibly wait!

for me, we are within a month of buying our first home. we think we have picked the one, but still looking to make sure it is. and morning sickness is very rare now. still feel sick every now and then, but not much at all. my 9 month old popped his first tooth thru yesterday, yay! he is so cranky! and have felt some flutters from the baby, but nothing that persists. you feel the baby much earlier after you have had one, so as you can imagine after having 4, its not unusual to feel the baby by now.

hope you are all having a great day!!!

hey shey, im good. how are you?

we are putting in an offer on a house tomorrow, so very excited:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe