looking for ttc buddy?

thanks so much ladies, we are soooo very excited.

katie!!!!!!! i dont wanna wait either!!!!!!! i hope it wasnt an evap

yay for the date shay! hope it goes well

starting to feel baby more regular now and even though i havent gained weight yet, i def have a bump i cant hide now.

here is my LO yesterday...

0_IMAGE_140.jpg

mellissa thatss fantastic news another little boy. you are out numbered now in your house lol.
what did your oh say about him being wrong beacause he thought it was a girl???

lol claire. he couldnt believe it, but now he is so excited. he says he is on a roll:dohh: i realized right away i am outnumbered now. and my girls are older, so they will probably be moving out long before my boys will and i will really be outnumbered then:wacko:

BFN for me yet again. Here comes month 31 TTC. lets hope i have better luck next month.
Jade x

hi guys how we all doing?
seems so much happned since i was last on here!

Claire how ru hun?
Katie keeping everything crossed for you!!!! can't wait to hear!
melissa lovely news and lovely picture too!
naderz my bumps growing like mad too its great isn't it!

can't believe im officially in the 3rd trimester today 26 weeks! thats only 14 weeks left and only 10 weeks left at work :yipee:

morning everybody:kiss:
god hayley its flying by you will soon be a mom:hugs:
katie well any news:hugs:

i was just wondering if you can see anything on the blue one:hugs:

Attachments

• SNV30764.jpg
    SNV30764.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 7
I don't know what to think. My opks are possitive and there is a line on the preg test

i see something but photo not clear enough i really hope they are hun!

hey girls, oh my god im so excited i hope its good news claire and katie,
claire i see lines on all those tests :happydance: cnt wait to hear more.

went for my scan on friday,it was amazing baby was so active and could even see him/her sticking out a tiny tounge. everything is going well and baby is perfect.

i was getting dressed for work this morning and cudnt get my trousers buttoned lol

how is everyone doing?xx :hugs:

omg claire!!! i see the lines.. im sending you so so much :dust: :dust:
i havent tested yet.. i might test 2mor but i dunno i might wait abit just incase...
how is everyone?? ome melissa love the pic.. brings a tear to my eye to see such a beautiful pic.. :)

sending you all lots of hugs :hugs:

katie we cnt wait that long, test in the morning :D xx hope its good news FX xxxx

i went to buy a test today and i couldnt do it, iam shitting myself.
i have used a one step preg test today and i sure there is saw a line and my opks are still possitive. i will post a pic later

omg claire im so excited for you, i know what you mean about being scared to test.. so am i.. i didnt do it either.. i just worked out i will be due june 25 :D if i am preg.. would we be close in date?

awww katie my oldest sons birthday is june 21.

claire test!!!!!

i soooooo hope you two are preggo!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

thanks hun.. it would be so great if me and claire both got preg this month we could finally all move to the preg section :p tho some of you dont have long to go now... hehe we will be seeing little babies soon!!

i hope you test today. its past time for you two to be pregnant. im praying for you both:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->