looking for ttc buddy?

did you have a blast???

we bought a house! just have to wait til oct 28 to close on it and move in.

guess whos back:happydance::happydance::happydance:

yayyyyyyy :happydance::happydance:

sorry ladies ive been so busy with college and work its been crazy

so i got af and ive been taking my soy for the past 5 days.. i hope it works but im just so busy right now that i dont even have chance to think about it :S

hope everyone is well...

claire i hope you had a good time :hugs:

Melissa that's fantastic news Hun, can't wait to see some pics.
Katie sorry about the af at least you can give the soy ago and hopefully it works xxx
Sinead and Hayley how are the bumps??
Shay how are you getting on???

hey girls how you all keeping? im keeping well, was with the midwife yesterday she told me baby is very active :) and the past few days ive been feeling movement which is amazing, gentle little pokes :happydance:

melissa congrats on the house, thats great.
claire how was ur holiday, did u get a lovely tan? where r u in ur cycle now?
hayley and katie how u both keeping?

xxx

Whooooooooo for movements xxx
My hol was fantastic I really needed the break from thinking about babies. But I'm feeling great at the moment:happydance: iam 1dpo tomorrow and I used pre-seed yesterday and hopefully tonight.:winkwink:
How big is the bump now??

awh thats great claire,being relaxed and not feeling down will help loads. oh keith is in for it tonight then :blush: hehe early off too bed.

yea it is getting big, i promice il put up some pictures wen i get a chance. one of my customers asked me the other day was i having twins cuz my bump was so big :rofl: xx

I've told him I want his swimmers tonight and you should have seen his face, I don't think he can cope anymore lol. He as been up since 5am and didn't get back till after 6 tonight so he is nackered. But the pre-seed is waiting :winkwink:He ain't getting out of it.
You never know you might have a baby hiding. I can't wait to see the pics xx

hey ladies... my head is so sore this morning.. i went out last night... :dohh: but i had such a great time it was nice to get away from all ttc and just have a drink... im only on cd 10 i think but i think my body is getting ready to ov :happydance: so tonight :winkwink: were going out for dinner etc.. so excited..

yayyy melissa for a new house i bet its lovely :)
im glad you had a good time away hun i think we all need a break now and again
sinead i hope your well great about the bump cant wait to see pics
hayley how are you doing hun?? :hugs: ladies

did you drink abit to much last night katie you naughty girl lol
i was wondering where you was hiding now you have got this busy life.

yeah its really hard to find time to clean the house with the busy life i have now.. ive not done my college work yet :dohh: i will 2mor tho..

and its gonna be hard finding energy to bd this week lol but its the important week :winkwink:

i took soy but its a different brand so maybe it will work better :D

how are you all ladies?

You have got to get your energy up so you can make babies:happydance:
I'm fine thanks 2dpo today so I've got a long way to go, I'm not expecting anything from it.

:hugs: sorry wish i could stay on longer im off to work now till 12 tonight :( anyway talk soon lots of :dust:

Speak to you soon. Don't work to hard xxxx

hiiii how are you hun?? i think im ovulating today i keep getting pains at the sides.. :happydance: 2ww here we come

and i have 8 more tests left thank to you hun :) thanks so much..
hopefully they will be positive :)

how are you any symptoms?

It looks like it's just us here.
Whooooo to ov. Hopefully you are lucky with my tests xxx
I'm alright , I have really bad heart burn for the last 2 days and I have still got it now.
I usually start spotting tomorrow which I really hope I don't, if I do iam going to get some progesterone cream. But I haven't got a clue where to get it

i suppose a chemist??

so are you 4 dpo?? wow looking exciting.. i got my fingers crossed you dont get af 2mor..
yeah and we have bd every day this week.. so happy to know we def have covered it.. and will try keep it up for the rest of the week..

putting our wedding deposit down this saturday :)

Yeah I'm 4dpo today and for the last 2 months the spotting as started at 5dpo.
What have you planned so far for your wedding, I bet you are excited??
Me and Keith have been together for 13 years on the 15 th I could have done my life sentance lol

nothing planned other than we have picked the church and wedding venue.. we have made our list of ppl and i have picked my bridesmaids :)
im working on losing weight at the mo so i can go look at dresses :)

Who have you picked for your bridesmaids??
Have you picked your dress????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"