looking for ttc buddy?

I have put the test on but I have put it on the tests thred??
Let me know what you think please xxx

new one looks :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: to me claire!!!! yay! :crib:

congratulations!!! have you worked up your due date yet?

Do you really think.
I haven't even looked because I'm not getting my hopes up, I have had a mess up there and there is the tiniest but of brown so who knows:shrug:

you could have your dr check your progesterone levels, if they will. here they wait til you have at least 3 mc. but i wouldnt want to find out that way.

i would tell them that you are concerned with the spotting every month and since you had one mc already maybe they will check it. its only a quick blood test and they can prescribe something if you need it:thumbup:

i wanna know a due date!!!!!! its def positive

that brown blood could be implantation bleeding too and nothing to worry about

If I was it would be I think the 24th June.
As soon as I know Iam I will be making an oppointment with the midwife because the said they will keep an eye on me from 6 weeks

good they are keeping an eye on you! im sure everything will be fine. my 3 yr old was due june 10, then they changed it to june 24. it was so hot and i was so miserable. i was induced on june 21, thank God! i was so done. was a rough pregnancy.

i never got the pregnancy mask with my girls, but did really bad with my boys. now i have it the worst i have ever had it. i feel like i look so silly. under my eyes and on my forehead my skin is darker. i have to put on a bunch of make up to cover it up. hope it goes away when i have this baby!

Is his 100% your last baby or is there going to be one more???

we are not sure. was actually having that discussion today with him.i have said the last 3 were going to be the last ones, so who knows. i would say yes, but im sure nobody would believe me by now, lol! i guess only time will tell. would be nice to get back into shape after this one and keep it that way!

oh claire Im so pleased for you!!!!!!! :yipee: looks like good lines to me!

you must be so excited!!!!! i am!!!!!

well here you go what do you think lol:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Attachments

• SNV30769.jpg
    SNV30769.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 3
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM FOR YOU!!!!!!!!
I want to :cry:

thank you iam still shaking, do you think i should put a ticker on because its early days:shrug:

yes hun i would - be positive all will be fine! :yipee:

im being a bit think now:wacko:
is my ticker right???????????? my last period was 12th september?????

0h claire i am so so happy for u i just want to run and give u a massive hug :hugs: im an so so pleased.

CONGRATULATIONS hunni.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks so much, its just doing my head in with trying to work my due date out.
some say im 4weeks 3days if i go my my first af and then if i go by my ov im neally 4 weeks:growlmad::growlmad:

it depands on how many days ur cycle is. if your cycle was 28days ur 4weeks and 3 days and ur due date is 19th june

if ur 30 days ur still 4 weeks and 3 days and ur due date is 21st june.

if your cycle was 32 days ur 4 weeks and 3 days and ur due date is 23rd june

:happydance: :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"