looking for ttc buddy?

thats what i thought lmp, but people are saying go by ov:dohh:
but when you go to the docs the go by lmp dont they:hugs:

yea doc and midwife go by lmp so id go by it instead. ur 4 weeks and 3 days xx

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 4weeks 3days i will get my ticker back now then lol

yea get ur ticker up and change ur status too. yippppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yay claire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont ov on a 28 day cycle either but always go by lmp. the dr will go by it til you have a scan and usually go by that new date after. i always ov a little early and have short cycles so my lmp date this time was march 12, but scan was more on ov date of march 8. dr goes by that new date as its much more accurate.

im sooooooooooooo happy for you!!!! are u wanting a boy or girl this time? or does it even matter???

do you and hubby have names at all? we still dont have any names picked!!!

i hav 3 girls names and 1 boys name choose. although it could all change wen baby comes lol

i love eva, sophia and alana for girls, oh also like alexis

and noah for a boy

hav u none at all??x

those are adorable. i like them all!

we are looking at nathon, daniel, thomas, william, mason, and isaac. and some others but i dont have the list in front of me.

at this point we have only started looking though, so not in love with anything yet.

I dont care what I have as long as I get past 17 weeks.
We have still got the names from the last preg so for a boy Aston and girl Millie but I like angel as well:flower:
I'm loving both your names, sinead only if you know what you was having lol

love those names claire. they will be keeping a good eye on ya so im sure you will be fine. did they ever say what happened with the last baby?

Melissa and claire they are lovely names, i know i sort of wish that i had hav asked regardless of there policies bt il get another scan at 32 or 34 so i can always ask then.

i went shopping at the weekend and got somethings that im so excited about, i got little bootties that say 50% mummy and 50% daddy and 2 little velour babygrows - one lemon and 1 cream, a packet of hats and scratch mittens and a pack of newborn nappies, i cnt stop looking at them i asked oh if i could get a teddy and put a nappy and babygrow on it. lol

how cute sinead!

we are going shopping this weekend for first time for this baby. no matter how many we have, it just never gets old. and i do the same thing. sort through their stuff over and over til they get here, lol! i think i fold their clothes and go through their things more than after they get here. cant wait til this weekend to get some things. we gave away most of our baby clothes after my youngest grew out of them. SIL found out she was having boy and thought we were done. now we have to start all over!!!

no matter how many times i see those newborn nappies, they always look so small to me when i get them again. then when you put them on they will just swallow the baby for a minute, soooo cute

awh the excitement of starting all over again, i love the thought of every1 thinking ur finished having children then SUPRISE another comes along, ill hav age gaps like your between mine too.

i lye in bed at night imaging the baby in wat ive bought so far and cuddleing and comforting him/her wen they cry.wat am i going to be like closer to my due date im already so impatient. lol

is ur girls excited about another baby brother?

my girls used to beg for a baby brother...then they got one, and another. now they said they wanted a sister to do her hair, paint her nails, and dress her up. they actually just want a baby doll pretty much, lol. they were sure they were having a sister and were very surprised its a boy. i dont think they are disappointed, but they are already talking about the next baby and how it will be a girl. not too sure if there will be anymore though. havent broke that news to them.
i thought this was your first, how old is your older one?

I will try and cut a long story short.
My waters broke on the saturday night, I went straight to a&e where I knew anyway there was no chain the baby could survive. I had 2 internals and she said my cervix is still closed so there could be a 50 50 chance the baby is ok, I mean come on. I stayed in overnight and I had a scan in the morning and they found the baby had no heartbeat, someone told me I could have d&c but later found out I was to far gone so I had to have a medical management. They gave me my first tablet and was told to phone Tuesday morning so I could have the baby. We went to bed on the sunday night and I got up for the toilet early Monday morning and I had my baby on the toilet no pain nothing.
I had to go in the ambulance as the placenta didn't come away, we got to the hospital and the placenta wasn't moving, you have got to think I have still got the baby in-between my legs. So I had to have a d&c as well, I never do anything simply lol.
I got all the results back and they said it was one of those things that happenedxxxxxx sorry if it doesn't make sence I'm on my phone

yikes claire! your story made me wanna cry. at least it sounds like it really was a fluke thing. i bet it wont repeat. i will be praying for you. that had to be absolutely terrible to go through and to heal from!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->