looking for ttc buddy?

yayyyyyyyyy claire im so so happy for you xxxxx i bet your so excited :)

yikes claire! your story made me wanna cry. at least it sounds like it really was a fluke thing. i bet it wont repeat. i will be praying for you. that had to be absolutely terrible to go through and to heal from!:hugs:

The only possitive thing that came out of it wasn't it brought me and Keith closer. If I didnt have him or rian I wouldn't be herex

have you tested again katie???

that would be amazing if you both were preggo this month!

Katie when are you testing again ???????

claire- i could see that. i cant even imagine how hard that was for you and your family. i lost mine at 7 weeks and 8 weeks and thought they both were so hard. but 17 weeks, i dont even want to think about. its good you had strong people with you through it

They tell you everything is good at your 12 week scan then that happens.
I'm going to try and not tell people till I'm at least 20 weeks, I just hope I can get away with it. I will have to say I've put weight on lol

i will prob test 2mor morning.. but i bet im not preg.. i dont wanna get my hopes up.. when will you be due ??

Katie I have got everything crossed for you Hunxxxx.
I have looked for my dd but different sight say bloody different things I'm so confussed! My brain doesn't want to work :wacko:
If someone wants to work it out for me you can:winkwink: my last af was the 12th sep

claire- i always assume if i make it past 9 or 10 weeks im fine. i would not even be expecting that something could happen that late. i know it does, but so scary.

i always was told to subtract 3 months and add 7 days. that would be june 19 for your date. but i know what you mean about different sites saying different things, its confusing.

Thats what I got as well the 19th June , so that makes me 4weeks 3days.

my girls used to beg for a baby brother...then they got one, and another. now they said they wanted a sister to do her hair, paint her nails, and dress her up. they actually just want a baby doll pretty much, lol. they were sure they were having a sister and were very surprised its a boy. i dont think they are disappointed, but they are already talking about the next baby and how it will be a girl. not too sure if there will be anymore though. havent broke that news to them.
i thought this was your first, how old is your older one?

this is my first i jst already thinking ahead about the rest of the babies ill have lol

morning everybody:hugs:
ive put my ticker up:happydance::happydance:
katie have you tested????????????

Yey great to see your ticker hun! just take it easy and rest as much as you can im so excited for you!

im extremely tired today, not sleeping well due to my hips having a dull ache and my sciatica is back! :cry: not complaining as so far i had a good run but just very tired :sleep:

how do you change your message under your name??????????
have you done your nursary yet?????

cant remember how i did that must be in the settings somewhere,
bought paper to decorate last night, had pale green polka dots on one wall and cream paper on the others, as my theme is cream and pale green so cute im so excited!!
hoping by the weekend most will be decorated and next week i can sort the furniture out!

ive looked i cant find anything:dohh:
god you are organized, i bet you have started christmas shopping:flower:

no, no shopping for us this year, we can't really afford it so may make a few things like fudge for the family but we all agreed not to buy and to save the money for January when my wages drop! (so not looking forward to that!)

i saw the nursery stuff ages ago and got it as i loved it so much we just got the paper last night to make a start as i want a rest over christmas if possible x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->