looking for ttc buddy?

your welcome hun.. i hope it can help :hugs: please dont give up tho.. it will happen!!! also i think you should go to the docs and demand testing or something! sometimes it takes abit of shouting and demanding to get what you want ;)

thank you again.
i have, i have had over 50 blood tests done, HSG, Internal and external scans, nothing wrong with either of us, and because i have fallen pregnant (even tho i they have all passed) they class me as fertile and tell me to go away and keep trying.

we have the adoption agy coming round on 23.11.10 which i am really excited about.
we also have 1 more private appointmet (given up with the NHS) Thats on 26.11.10 at 5.30pm we are just going to ask about IUI and IVF and what we should do next. but me and OH are giving up in dec, SOOOOOO FX for a BFP before 1.1.11!!!
thank you so much again, cant wait to take it now.
xxxxx

well if the appt goes well and they tell you to do a iui will you still give up.. hopefully they have great advise for you and help you get a sticky bean..

also hope the adoption appt goes well!! :)

Thanks hun,

Yeh still giving up in dec, its too much we have been trying for such a long time and had too many losses, it just gets to you in the end, My husband was in tears last night asking what are we going to do at christmas becuase we cant bare to be around our nieces and nephews, so sad, we are adopting regardless i would love to give a little baby a nice loving home.

i will give try ivf a go once the adoption process is underway because i think you have to go to the adoption pannel first then pass or fail once passed you then go on their waiting list and then start trying again (i think,) i may be wrong, ill find out on 23.11.10!!
xxxxxxxxx

hows everybody getting on xxxxxx

hey hun :hugs: :hugs:

im ok feeling like crap the last 3 days but other than that im ok :thumbup:

how are you

i was wondering where you was preggey xxxx
what did your oh say, i wont to know ???

he was like "i knew it!!" then gave me a big hug and was rubbing my tummy lol.. he has been in a great mood since :)

how are you

oh thats fantastic he was happy xxx
im alright, ive just beeen to the toilet and i have already got brown cm arrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just want to scream

i think from the spotting it could be low progestrone have you gotten some you can use?? it might really help xx

when i had my bloods took she as asked for it to be tested for that as well so we will see, i really think that is what i have got .
im still doing my opks and i was getting neally poss last week and then they went neg no line at all, but then they went poss again over the weekend but i havent had a good neg there is still a very good second line. what the hells going on

the tests make it so much more confusing... have you thought of using a temp as they say using ov tests on their own can be un reliable so maybe start temping it should help?

i was going to temp but this month just went to quick since the mc
i had that snotty cm ( i cant remember what it was called ) a week after my mc and i had a lot of stomach pains so thats what made me test. and then i had that snotty cm again the weekend.

well you dont have to wait till af to start.. it wont make sense about the temp untill there is a few taken if that makes sense..
sending you lots of :dust:

thanks hun xxxx
have you done anymore tests or are you just leaving it

i might do one next week am skint right now.. i will get paid on friday prob test monday just to make sure

well really there isnt anything to make sure of is there, youve got a little beanie in there xx
when are you phoning the doctors because they should get you a early scan xxx

no just me and oh know... i dont wanna tell anyone till at least i get to 8 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->