looking for ttc buddy?

its funny even though i have been thru it so much the same things worry me each time. im sure i was just too busy to stop and notice him too.

we still have a few things to get moved, have til nov 15th. and have a whole garage of things to still unpack:dohh: but at least we have all the things we immediately need at the moment.

i bet your on :cloud9: katie. i will pray all turns out well! july 3rd sounds like a good day, have you told your oh yet??

no.. not told him yet.. tonight is the night... any suggestions :p

im not sure, i can never keep my mouth shut when i find out. i usually take my test with my hubby standing right there. he likes to see too, lol. are you excited to tell him?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH katie congrats congrats im so so so so so happy for u. that is fantastic. congrats hun xxxx :happydance: here is too a happy and healthy 9 months pet. hope everything goes ok and i cnt wait to see wat david has to say. you 2 both deserve this so much.xxxxxx

im good,jst sitting here eating my dinner watchin emmerdale. the baby is goin mad sommersaulting and kicking me lol

awh pet i bet u are so glad. im so happy for u. i hope nxt cycle is for claire and she gets a sticky bean :hugs:

are u feeling sick?x

yeah.. im actually feeling so so crap... sore head.. i feel i cant move it without being in pain.. sicky after eating... (tho i seem to be ok with sugary things...) high temp.. and a few cramps.. (which i hope are normal)

awwww thats so cute about your baby.. i bet he/she is just so happy :)

Im pleased for you. xxx

me and the oh have decided to give up in december we are selling our house and our cars, new start somewhere else.
i dont think it will ever happen for us.
i so sad all the time.
xx

awww hun have you tried going to the doc and seeing what they say?

they do nothing hun
becuase i have lost 5 4m/c and 1 ectopic where they took my baby and my righ tube they ust tell me i am unluky and to keep trying!!
NHS is so bad.
im never going to be a mum.
i would have been 28 weeks today.. i miss them all everyday.
XXXXxxxxxxxxXXXXXX (I dont know how to do the fancy faces dancing, how long have you been TTC for?

xx

ive been trying for nearly a year and ahalf now... maybe try the soy hun.. thats what i did this cycle...

soy its a herbal remedie that helps ovulate and help concieve ill get you a link.. it worked for me..

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid-92.html

Thanks Hun

i will be pruchasing that tomorrow. Holland and Barrett?
xxx

yeah they sell it there but read all the info first and how to take it because there are guidlines.. i hope they help you hun :hugs:

you have no idea how happy you have made me, thank you so much.

i will read before i take it, hopefully it will double my chaces as im taking clomid at the mo.
Thank you so much, please keep your FX for me.
Thanks xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->