looking for ttc buddy?

im still in disbelief but i got 3+ on a digital this evening.. :shock:

oh my fing god iam sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you.

wow katie that brilliant news!!!!!! :yipee:

how is everyone?

iam the one left out now :(
where have you been hiding hayley, i was going to send the police out to seach for you lol
i went to the doctors yesterday and it went great, she asked about everything.
i had my bloods taken to check for 8 things, she said there are that many things that can cause it so she will check everything. she asked if anybody in my family sufers with thyroid problems, my dad dose and his brother so they are checking for that.
she asked if i had problems with rian and i said i had pre-clampsia so she checked my blood pressure and its only bloody high really can anything else go wrong. im 29, a size 12 and i might have high blood pressure. i have got to phone to see if i have got my results back and book to have my blood pressure done agian and if it is still i have got to go on tablets. so really i dont think i should be ttc but what the heck lol

hey hun sorry not been on for a while been so busy lately with work, my classes and house stuff hoping to have everything sorted soon and only have 7 weeks at work left yey god im counting down the weeks at the moment.

thats great that the doctor is checking everything least they are doing something about it and you will have an answer! blood pressure wise thats a bit of a bummer but i suppose its best to be sorted out and have it under control.
ttc i would just keep trying it will happen you just need to sort yourself out stress wont help and with everything going on and your blood pressure up i can tell you are stressed.
take it easy and try and be as positive as possible xx

the thing is im not stressed at all, high bp runs in the family and she said it might have been started off from when i had rian. i just hope it goes down next time

thanks ladies.. hayley where have you been :hugs:

claire im sorry :(

im glad the docs went well and she was nice and asked everything some docs just dont wanna know its good to know she will def try and help :hugs:

claire :hugs: you are such a great friend, ladies love your support and friendship. :hugs:

im ok sicky... im not going to college today as ive got college work to do 4 2mor.. and because i feel so sick every time i eat... :(

i rang the doc to make an appt just to confirm things.. they can fit me in till next monday... its emergencies only without an appt must be really busy

We are here for each other, I just wish I never lost mine now as we could have been bump buddies

hun i know its prob hard.. im here for you.. im sorry i wish i could help you feel better, i just know next cycle is yours hun! you will get that sticky bean :dust: :dust:

Im fine I will get one soon and this time I might be able to keep it .
Whats your oh say ????

...:blush: ive not told him yet because he was at college till late and i was asleep by the time he came to bed.. and i didnt wanna do it by text.. ill tell him tonight ;)

I would send a pic of the test, that's what I do with Keith

hi ladies! got moved in and STILL unpacking.

oh my gosh katie!!!!!! im soooo happy for you. any idea on due date??

claire- hopefully they will find out whats all going on and fix it for you.

baby is doing ok. i think my next appt is next monday. didnt feel him move at all yesterday til right before bed. had me worried, but finally i felt him.

ladies hows your babies doing?

shey- your lil one is soooo cute. my 3 year old makes that face too

im glad you felt him.. sometimes they go for a long sleeps i guess :)
thanks for your support hun, i would be due july 3rd ish i think..

Melissa is he playing you up already the naughty boy xx
Have you neally finished everything xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"