looking for ttc buddy?

me too hun got another positive opk so ealry nite for me! Cant wait to be in the 2ww though hope your all ok x

hope your all ok today girls still no sign of af:cry: and just feel coldy today no cramps of anything. i gagged when i brushed my teeth this morning and felt slightly sick before i got up but think that was cos of cold. boobs dont hurn of anything. booo.:cry:

hey hun, sorry to hear that but it could still be a good sign! im still holding hope for you!

ive been up all night with water infection! feel totally drained and so tired!

need to sleep but at work!

aw hun sorry to hear that have you spoke to the docs?? utis are vilexx

no i have some sachets that seem to sort it so keeping fingers crossed it stays away!
feel like im going to throw up any minute tho today, had breakfast but feel so bad for having it. im so off my food! not like me i hate feeling crap!

hi ladies.. shnoodle no AF is good... i def think you should be excited about no af :)

H a im sorry about the uti they can be painful and a pain in the ass.. do you know feminix?? its a paracetamol for af pains.. but it works wonders on a uti.. i was on a 8 hour bus journey with af AND a uti.. omg the pain was un real but i took feminix i was fine within 20 mins..

Cla how are you today??

as for me i feel ok.. im so bloated tho.. and all achy above my hip bones.. sore lower back.. i even have a pinching feeling on my right side.. :(
i nearly got sick last night.. i just went to bed early so i wasnt sick. these cramps hurt i hope its not af..

ooog that all sounds good hun. have ou got any IC s or anything??

no.. but its prob good cuz i dont wanna see a bfn...

ladies... i feel so sick this morning.. very nausous... its like as i sit here the more bloated i feel and the more sick i feel.. its weird feeling..

oooh hun, its looking good for you too!!!!!!! i want another bpf on my siggy, from you please missus!!!

hi babyhopes havent heard of it but will look out for some today!

looking so good for you hun!

feeling so crap today, im thinking of making a doctors appointment as a friend told me last night that she had irregular cycles and the doctor can give you something to regulate it!

last month was 28 days month before was 31 days and looks like this month will be 37 if af dosnt show up before!

if i got positive monday i think im on 2dpo today so waiting here we go!

morning cla how are you??

thanks ladies.. everything feels so tender..but ive not got sore bbs.. :shrug: i thought that was a big symptom if preg?

im alright, i done another opk yesterday afternoon and there was only a really slight line. so maybe i was ovulating so i have done another test this morning and there was another line. ive checked up there:blush:and the cm as neally all gone so im not holding much hope:cry:

schnoodle have you done a test yet

hiya hun no im gona leave it til tomorrow i think. how you feeling hun x

Babyhopes10 o dont have sore boobies either. ggrrr

i felt abit sick this morning and i had really bad stitch in my left and right side last night. so do you think i ov yesterday or the day before????
is it good that we :sex: last night?? and if i did ov will that mean my af will be late??im sorry for all these questions i just havent got a clue:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->