looking for ttc buddy?

no because the chemist was shut when oh was finished work :hissy: but hes got me one today.. so ill be testing at around 6ish tonight after work :happydance:

i would bloody complain to the chemist for being shut, keeping us ladies waiting lol
how are you feeling ??

very confused.... i ask my friend is it normal i can feel my stomach its gone rock hard feels like i got a tennis ball there... she said that sounds like if i am id be 8 weeks and would explain why he couldnt see anything because it would of meant i was a week behind what i thought i was..
sorry if im confusing.. i woke feeling soooo bloated this morning.. i sill am ouch!

how are you hun?

yes i understand everythingxx
could they see the sac on the scan ???

no nothing.. but tbh he didnt spend very long looking :growlmad: i wil be so mad at the hospital if it comes out i am preg.. i could of been drinking or anything (i havent) but still.. anyway i suppose there is no point thinking about that till i know for sure...

any symptoms today claire :D i hope this cycle is for you.. a lovely xmas present

i really hope it is good news hun xx
ive started spotting again today so its the same time again this month.

Aww Red I hope that you get your answers soon and find out if you are prego. I hope you are. You so deserve to be happy.

claire- sorry your spotting. could be implantation though???:shrug: have you gotten any results back yet?

katie- i hope you are still pregnant!!! cant wait to hear...

I got the results back for my kidneys and they are fine, but the bloods I'm having done won't be back for another 3 months

it was neg :cry: my bean is def gone :cry: i just cant stop crying.. when it it ever gonna get better... i hate everything :(

im sorry honey. please still get checked out. maybe you can get some insight on whats going on. if its any kind of comfort i know someone who was pregnant and a test didnt show it til she was 5 months.

either way you need to find out whats going on in your lower tummy

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hun Iam so sorry, mellissa is right you need to get checked out Hun and see what's going on xxx

Red I am so sorry to hear that. :hugs:
I agree with what melissa said

thanks ladies.. :hugs: i had abit of a cry and a cuddle from oh and im feeling abit better

Thats good Red! I am sorry for your loss. I hope you get another one really soon!

sorry for being so negative ladies.. :cry: im gonna be pull of pma from now.. i dont wanna give up.. this is what i want.. and oh too.. and if i dont get preg soon ill have to stop because i dont wanna be preg in a wedding dress... i either wanna have my baby before the wedding or after but not be with a huge belly at my wedding hehe..

so we start ttc again in 2 weeks :thumbup: treatment starts then too im so excited!

good for you honey! you will be having a baby before you even know it!:baby:

she hasnt told me.. she just said she will be bringing over some herbs and medicin which she think will help.. plus she says i must go to the doc to make everything is gone.. so she is coming with me for extra support which is great :)

how is everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->