looking for ttc buddy?

gosh seems they look after you well over there be nice to have another scan I would love one!
yes another little one must be scary but im sure you will be fine you had plenty of practice with your others which help, im nervous about bringing the baby home more than the birth i think, have no idea what im doing! im sure motherly instincts will kick in and i will be fine just very daunting that's all.
a whole change of life which i am so excited about i've never been off work for longer than 2 weeks so nine months is great - hubby is so excited at the moment too!
christmas is such a busy time for us i'll be glad to finish work christmas eve and relax!

i bet you will be ready to relax!!!

i think its a little overwhelming at first, but you will pick up on your baby's personality and little tricks you can use. 2 of mine loved the swing and 2 hated it. hopefully the next one likes it. and 3 of mine liked me to run my hands over their forehead and eyes while they were going to sleep and my last one just pushes my hand away. 1 of mine preferred to sleep in the living room where all the noise is, she still has to sleep with the radio on. 1 other one could sleep anywhere, noisy or quiet. the other 2 have to have it quiet, so i put them in bed. they all liked to rock to sleep, but my last one also likes to be bounced to sleep, has since he was born.

i think you will be very in tune with baby and will come up with things that work really well for you and baby to make things smoother.

hey ladies how is every yayy for another scan melissa :hugs:

how is everyone? ready for xmas? i spend all day yesterday and today shopping with my mom.. it was great.. but made me realise how much i miss my mom :(

on a more positive note.. af on its way so im started treatment on monday sooner than i thought... :thumbup:

That's great af is on her way, what treatmeant are you having xx

shes not told me.. i dunno if she just doesnt want me to know or :shrug: i will ask tonight i keep forgetting to ask..

thanks melissa, thats really interesting they are all so different then in your house im sure i will be fine!

katie great news!

Just a quick question but can you see a evap from a distance xx

i am not sure about an evap, but i could clearly see a very very faint line at my 9 dpo test. hubby said he couldnt see anything....

im not sure... can u see a line? post it on here we can have a look :) if its got any hint of colour its not an evap xx

I dunno what evaps look like Claire. but can you see a line?

claire- where are you????????????? post it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evap lines are supposed to be very rare. i have never had one. its probably a real line!!!!!!

i wanna see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

claire - post it and we will all have a look!

here we go ive tested this morning these are two differnet types of tests
what do you think :thumbup::wacko::thumbup:

Attachments

• SNV30782.jpg
    SNV30782.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
  • SNV30783.jpg
    SNV30783.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
well i can see faint lines! i would test again tomorrow for definite but there is something there hun x

woah!! i can see them lines before i even zoom in!!! evaps arent usually that seeable!

omg did u take the pic right away? im getting s excited!!

do you think they could be duds

omg i just zoomed in and i can see hint of pink!! i really think this is the start of a bfp!!!

i took them a couple of mins later to try and get a better pic

i cant get one not this early as with what happened in october

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"