looking for ttc buddy?

yup haha! The place I work at is in the mall so we are always busy.
But good thing is that this year I get to buy presents for my family since the past 2 years I haven't been able to. So Im getting Jayden some cute outfits and toys, for my mom Im getting her a ihome thing where she can stick her iphone in and listen to her music she has on it. Im gonna get my sister the twilight books and dvd's, for my bro in law imma get him a couple of ps3 games. for my nieces im getting them hello kitty stuff and silly bands. for myself im getting a new phone and the 3rd twilight movie eclipse.

oh sorry i thought they had run all their tests. we already got our xmas shopping done. they got so much stuff. we will have to go through their toyboxes and donate some toys to make room...:dohh:

thanks guys i know im getting very excited now weeks are counting down quickly and can't wait for christmas! shopping's all done too so thats one less thing to worry about and parent classes start thursday.

hope everyone else is doing okay x

snow is everywhere!!! hope everyone is being careful x

yeah its finally snowing here!!! :happydance:

ladies hope your all ok xx

haley- i hope parenting classes are really fun for you. i took some lamaze classes with my first and it was a blast. we are going on a tour of the new birth center soon. dont know when yet. i had my girls at one hospital, my boys at a different one, and now this one will be at a new one. i think this one will be the best in care by far. they have a whole extra building off of the actual hospital that is dedicated to just birthing. its very family oriented, has a playroom, kitchens, etc.

katie- i sooooo wish it would snow here. its just now getting really cold... im so jealous of everyone with their snow. i love wintertime!

Yesterday 2 of my friends went into labor, one had a boy lastnight and the other one is still in labor and having her 3rd daughter.

Shay I hope you are ok with your friends having babies xxx
Melissa are you mad, I hate cold weather

Shay I hope you are ok with your friends having babies xxx
Melissa are you mad, I hate cold weather

no way!!!! winter time is a fave for me. i actually love cold weather, i just wish it was cold enough to snow. its summer time i really dont like

hi ladies how we all doing? its sooooo cold over here. we hav snow but not loads.

:hugs: to everyone

i know i cnt wait 10 weeks from tomorrow :D x how u doing?

i went to see the midwife yesterday and she was pushing really hard on the bottom of my bump i told her it was sore and she told me i was really tender and she could feel i was tightening/braxton hicks ? its still sore today from wer she was pressing i feel bruised :dohh:

i wonder why she was pushing so hard??? was she trying to see if baby was head down already?

i have 14 weeks to go as of yesterday, getting excited too

yea she told me the baby is head down.

14 weeks whooohooo it seems like 40weeks is forever but it goes really quick.

its going too fast for me this time. i think im too busy to focus on the pregnancy very much and its making it fly by. i barely have time to read my books or even to ponder what it will be like when baby gets here. i can always remember it taking forever to have another appt the next month, but this time it seems like i cant keep up with them. after my next appt on the 6th they will be every two weeks. i dont know exactly how i will keep up. not to mention when they go to weekly around 34-35 weeks :dohh:

hey guys glad everything is going well for you, my midwife was doing the same felt a little bruised too but baby is head down and getting ready! i only have 7 weeks left time is disappearing supposed to have parent class tonight but snow is so bad im not sure it will be on :(

drive to work was horrible especially when you need a wee and for some reason i was so hungry i had to eat something on the way! wasn't doing anymore than 5 miles an hour!
hope to be sent home soon as snow still coming down fast!

i cant believe there will be babies with us soon xxxxxxxx

happy 30 weeks sinead.. :hugs:

having a hard week.. i think because im going crazy thinking i could still be preg.. and money has been so tight at the mo i cant even go to the doc grrr...

my lower stomach has gone rock hard... is that normal :wacko:

no i havent.. like ive said money has been tight :( i keep telling my self its just in my head.. i feel embarrassed to talk about this i dunno why.. its silly.. i should just accept that im not preg :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->