looking for ttc buddy?

Where are you now in this cyclexx
And don't feel stupid for talking about it xx

its been about 3 weeks since i mc.. it will be a month by next week...

ladies. stupid question but what happens to your bbs in the first tri.. i dont remember any changes in my other pregnancies but they have gone so odd.. hard, dark and sore.. maybe my body just thinks its still preg :dohh:

With my last pregnancy I could even touch them they where so sore, plus they went really dark as well

did they go kind of hard tho.. im worried if im not still preg whats going on with my tummy.. just below my belly button it feels like ive got a small football there.. but really hard when i press it :wacko:

sorry for asking tmi questions i just cant help my head thinking all this

There is only one way to find out, can't you borrow the Money xx

i might have a talk with oh tonight and see will he get one.. i just dont wanna get his hopes up if you know what i mean xx

how are you anyway enough about me..
all ready for xmas :)

God it would be wonderful if you was still, so hurry up and get that test

it would be nice if you could make it to the dr, but i know how money goes. they could tell you for absolute sure.

they didnt do a d&c so you could still have some stuff in there. i had to have them with both my mc. if that stuff stays in you can get an infection. that happened to my SIL. she had to have surgery and get some medicine.

it would be worth going just to make sure. and if they were wrong, they could tell you if your still pregnant too. do you have any family that would understand the situation and be willing to help out with dr money?

ladies i just applied for my medical card online :thumbsup: which means when it comes as a student im entitled to one, i can see the doc for free, get free treatment and free medicin so hopefully it will help.. :hugs:

ive told oh i need to test so he said he will pick on up after work.. god im shaking..

thanks for you support ladies.. :hugs:

im so glad your getting a test done katie! i would still go to the dr no matter what the results though.

yay yay yay on free medical card!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Red is that like medicaid where you live?
I am on medicaid and I don't pay for doctor visits and i don't pay for perscriptions.

i suppose it is.. lol :) it will really help if im sick in the future too..

Yay that is always a good thing. Hope all goes well for you girlie!

thanks ladies... id be 9ws 4 d today if i was still preg :cry:

would you feel your tummy go hard below your belly button by then?

so.excited!!!!!!!!!!! i just spoke with my friend.. we have got the ball rolling.. she says that she thinks i could still be preg so i will be testing 2mor..

and if im not thats ok aswell because she has a few ideas to help me get preg.. also she told me shes now ttc too :yay: so we will be doing this together
i feel so much positive now :happydance:

yay katie! im so happy to see you are getting positive and looking to the future. nice to have someone ttc with you also!:hugs:

come on then have you tested xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->