looking for ttc buddy?

hi girls, i had 4 pages to catch up on. ive been working so much lately i be too tiered to log on at night i jst wana go to bed. good job i finish work christmas eve il be on constantly then. il not know wat to do with myself untill baby comes.

katie im so sorry hun. i really hope nxt time is for u and these herbs and treatment works for u.
claire a bfp would be a lovely christmas pressie.
hayley and melissa hope yous are doing good and those bumps getting big.
shey hope ur doin good too.

:hugs: to everyone xx

Naderz Im doing fine. how are you doing mami? not much longer huh?

Sinead i can't believe you break up soon, what a great time to break up

i know im counting the days lol but i dnt drive and im 5miles away from the town so il be stuck in the house or else hav to get the bus in and out. taxi is too dear.

its snowing here all morning getting lovely and white. i love the snow.

shay whos andrew tell us the gossip xx
hows everybody else getting on

hi guys how are we all?
im full of cold at the moment can't wait to finish work only 18 days left!
snow is still everywhere and icy hope it goes away soon as im petrified of slipping over x

hayley you havent finished yet, i bet you are so tired xx
how is your bump doing xx

no christmas eve i break up, not doing too bad to be honest im better busy and still sleeping through which helps.
bumps doing okay kicking me in my ribs which hurts a little.
went to midwife yesterday everything measuring perfect and had a chat about everything with her which has helped put my mind at rest.
have hospital tour next saturday too which will be interesting and again put my mind at rest as i panic if i dont know where im going!

how ru doing claire?

hi ladies!

haley- you are soooo close! are you packed yet and are you nervous at all???

i had my appt yesterday too. i start my every two week appts this time so have to go in on dec 20 also. have to do the gestational diabetes test, YUCK!!!!! not looking forward to drinking that stuff. also found out i will get another scan at 32 weeks, yay!

How come you have got to have another scan xx

nothings wrong, its just standard procedure with my ob. will be nice to see baby one last time though til he gets here

Oh I can't wait to see the picture of him I bet he is massive now.

i hope they can give me a guess at how big he already is. my hubby didnt get to go last time, so it will be exciting for him to go this time. how are you doing claire? has spotting stopped??? are you testing soon??

hey shey- how are you?

im ok. a little tired. i had been sleeping really good lately, but my lil one is teething so i got woke up at 4am and couldnt fall back to sleep.

aww sorry! hope things get better for ya

im sure it will be fine. just tired today. we had to give him some tylenol in the middle of the night. i will keep it by my bed tonight and give him some ibuprofin before bed. hopefully it wont take much longer for this tooth to pop through.

how is work going? and who is andrew?

hi melissa, everything is ready to go in the bag just not done it yet midwife gave me lots of tips yesterday and what to pack so will get it done this week.
not nervous to be honest im amazed im usually the worst for panicking but i seem so relaxed and just going with the flow.
im going every 2 weeks now next one is 22nd dec week of christmas.

how are you feeling? how come you have another scan?

its just how my ob dr does things. just a standard scan. im glad your not nervous!! by the time i am as far as you i will be going every week.

i think im more nervous about the transition of another baby in the house than the actual birth. havent ever had a pair this close together. my youngest will only be about 14 1/2 months old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->